Mountain View Inspection Services

Home Inspection
PO Box 298, Stn "C" NL A0P1C0
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Happy Valley  >  Mountain View Inspection Services

Review for Mountain View Inspection Services

Chris Griffin Laurier Loop
Chris Griffin Laurier Loop
1 review HAPPY VALLEY GOOSE BAY STN C, NL

Home Inspection

Gerald was recommended to my girlfriend and I and he didnt dissapoint. It was a very comfortable friendly experience during such a nervous time in our lives. He invited us to go along as he did the home inspection and answered all of my questions that I had before, during and after the inspection .Gerald did a very thorough inspection of the house we were interested in and made it much easier on us when we signed the papers. We both forgot to look at the chiminey while we were there, which I later brought up to Gerald and he offered to go back (which we did) another day to check out the chiminey. It was a great experiene all around

More about Mountain View Inspection Services

As the founder and owner of “Mountain View Inspections Inc”, I provide the following as a brief introduction to and overview off the services offered. Mission Statement: Committed to providing a professional inspection service that is based on Integrity, Quality and Client Satisfaction. CERTIFIED by the “INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF CERTIFIED ...
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Happy Valley?