Lampert Plumbing Systems Inc.

119 Miranda Avenue Toronto ON M6B 3W8
Arthur from Lampert Plumbing Systems Inc.
Owner/Manager
Arthur Lampert [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in North York  >  Lampert Plumbing Systems Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Lampert Plumbing Systems Inc.

charles in Toronto

water pipe above main room ceiling froze because I forgot to replace thermostat battery . I had to cut off all water to the house to stop the leak from the water pipe being frozen. Again because the furnace didn't know when to heat the place enough due to malfunctioning thermostat on the wall the battery of which needed replacing. I will not forget again especially when going to visit friends for an overnight. Lampert Plumbing Service were happy to make a service call . Sent a super nice guy ,they did, whom anyone would be comfortable with. He was fast, efficient and very very much skilled by the looks of it and that was the most important thing. This Plumbing Co. for forty years is known as the very best.

Job Price

We really appreciate & cherish long time repeat customers! Being able to trace our roots to the 1920's makes us proud & customers like you are the reason for our longevity and reputation as a top service company. Thanks for your kind words and long years of patronage!

The 5700 Inc. in Toronto

Lampert Plumbing came to our restaurant to update our prep kitchen with a new basin and drainage. From consult to service, those who helped us were professional, punctual, and made the renovation effortless on our end. They were accommodating of our restaurant schedule, and reasonably priced. We will not hesitate to call them again for our future plumbing and renovation needs.

Job Price

It was an interesting project & we're glad we could accommodate both your needs & schedule. We appreciate the business & are ready to help with your future plumbing needs whenever you need us! Thank you!

The guy came on time but seems don't know what he is doing. After his work One shower does not turn full and another one no hot water. Called company they sent someone next day he was good and know the job finish in 10 minutes. The first guy brake the Tiles from Shower and brake the Dry wall from inside. Now I need to call someone to fix that. Next day company called me asking for to charge. I did explain what I have to go through his answer was "SO WHAT?".
Told him this is not how you respond his answer was I am in business for last 40 years.
Not sure how.

Job Price

When we initially discussed the job, you'd mention we could go in from behind if necessary. I said it probably wouldn't be if we had the reno plates. once the job was finished on a Tuesday, we spoke & there were a couple of issues. We sent a plumber the next day to remedy the problems, 1 of which was a manufacturers defect. The open drywall never was mentioned at that time. 2 days later when we called to settle the balance due, suddenly the open drywall came up. After speaking to the 1st plumber we heard that the type of tile & the connections needed would not facilitate the use of the reno plates. After he realized this you were called & gave permission to open the back in order to do the valve replacements. 1 plate was used since he'd already started cutting the tile. The 2nd plate was credited as agreed. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding but what I said is 'so what would you like us to do?' I probably would have given you a credit towards the repair but now that I know it was necessary & the you gave permission, the repairs are your responsibility. I'm sorry you misunderstood my attitude & if you'd like to know how we've been in business as long as we have, you may refer to 95% of our other various on line reviews.

We have used Lampert for many years now and they still continue to consistently provide very competent services regarding plumbing issues. They are very nice to deal with and are prompt regarding their services.

Job Price

Trudy you are the type of customer service companies strive for. Loyal, consistent and easy to deal with. Thanks for the years of business you've given us and for the kind words in this review!

My project is bathroom reno, alcove install of a different size tub. Our plumber was great, took all the guesswork out of the install and got the job done way faster than I expected. A great experience. On my initial call, I had booked a plumber for next day as I still had some prep for faucets. Hours later, only one other shop even returned my call. The plumber was prompt , courteous, very professional. I will recommend Lampert Plumbing Services, no question. A great relief for me, and a job well done !!

Job Price

Thanks for the kind words! we do our best to respond quickly to customer's needs in a timely, professional way. Thanks again for your business and positive review!

John Carter from Toronto

I was completely satisfied with their service. When I phoned, a person actually answered the phone, he asked me what day and time would be convenient for me to have the work done, and he was happy to accommodate my requests. The plumber showed up on time, did a terrific job, and left the site clean when he finished. I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Job Price

We always try our hardest to accommodate customer's schedules in timely, professional way. Thanks for the kind words!

C. Robertson

Lampert plumbing completed a tub to shower renovation in my home. Great job, attention to detail, returned to fix minor details as requested, on time, on budget, polite competent personnel, good clean-up. Returned (no charge) for minor adjustments in the last 18 months. Would highly recommend this company.

Margaret in Toronto

We replaced an old toilet and sink and contacted Lampert. They were very helpful in helping us choose and the installation was quick and easy. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a great plumbing company. I will definitely use them again.

Job Price

Thanks so much Margaret, so glad we could help & everything went to your satisfaction!

More about Lampert Plumbing Systems Inc.

Lampert Plumbing has been servicing Toronto homes for 3 generations spanning 80 years. The Lampert Family has been delivering quality, professional, and honest plumbing service, installations and repairs to the Greater Toronto Area. Integrity combined with total customer satisfaction are our only goals.
Services: