Lampert Plumbing Systems Inc.

119 Miranda Avenue Toronto ON M6B 3W8
Plumbing
Lampert Plumbing Systems Inc.

Reviews for Lampert Plumbing Systems Inc.

Angela and Scott in Old Toronto
Angela and Scott in Old Toronto

Kitchen Faucet and Pipes Replaced

We are very pleased with the pipe replacement and new kitchen faucet we had installed and are happy to recommend Lampert Plumbing to anyone. When we are ready to renovate the sinks and pipes in the washroom, we will be contacting Lampert Plumbing to have them do that work as well.

Thanks for the positive review, we really appreciate it! You were an excellent customer to deal with & I'm so happy everything turned out to your satisfaction. Please call anytime we can be of assistance!

RAy from Toronto
RAy from Toronto

Plumbing Install and Service

I have used the services of Lampert Plumbing for many years. As a real estate broker, it is imperative that I can confidently recommend a plumbing service to my investor clients as well as my home owner clients. Whether it is as simple as a service call or to renovate a full bathroom/kitchen, I know Lampert Plumbing will show up on time and get the job done to satisfaction. In my opinion - Reliable, Honest and Fair.

Thanks Ray, you're always a pleasure to deal with. we appreciate the kind review & look forward to further dealings in the future. Best Regards!

Service for a Kitchen Sink in York
Service for a Kitchen Sink in York

Plumbing

Our kitchen sink clogged up during the covid-19 outbreak and we were having difficulty finding a plumber. Within an hour of calling Lampert Plumbing they sent an experienced plumber to our home to unblock the sink. The plumber who came to our home was courteous and very efficient. He quickly discovered the cause of the problem and unblocked our sink. We are grateful for the quick, professional and knowledgeable attention that Lampert Plumbing provided and will call on the them for any future plumbing needs.

During these unprecedented, trying times we're as nervous as anyone about venturing out. We do however realize that people self isolating who experience issues like plugged sinks need this further unnecessary stress remedied so we're trying our best to help where we can. We really appreciate your business and these kind words! From Lampert Plumbing to you stay strong & healthy!

Sandra in Toronto
Sandra in Toronto

Spout plus Handle replacement in Acrylic Tub

We needed the handles & spout replaced in our acrylic lined tub, so a hole would have to be made.  Another plumber (-not Lampert) said he didn't want to deal with the acrylic liner as he was unfamiliar with working with acrylic and he would not fix any holes left behind.

When I contacted Lampert Plumbing they told us this could be done easily in one trip, they would take care of everything, the plumbing and the wall fix as well.Communication with Arthur was excellent and everything clearly explained. He even ordered the exact tub handle we saw online and made sure all the parts would fit together. Bob came to efficiently do the installation, all in one trip, no fuss, just as promised. The final price was just as quoted.  We love our new Moen single handle shower lever, the tub looks like new! Thanks to the team at Lampert Plumbing , we highly recommend them and plan to use them again for any future plumbing requirements.

Thanks for the kind words! When you originally contacted us I was confident our crew, especially Bob, could do exactly what you needed to your complete satisfaction. Your business is greatly appreciated & we're ready to offer our assistance again whenever you may need us!

nicolas in Vaughan
nicolas in Vaughan

bathroom counters and new toiltets .nick merigliano from woodbridge

I have been a customer for over 20 years and never had any issues.Arthur and Bob were terrific.I have always have asked for Bob to do the work and he was great.I would not use anyone else but Lampert.Arthur was very patient with with all my phone calls he is just a great guy.I would not use anybody else but lampert,They are great company.Nick Merigliano

Thanks so much Nick, you're the type of customer that forms the backbone of any good service company. Repeat business & easy to deal with! Thanks for the kind words & the many years of your loyalty!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Excellent service in all respects

Lampert Plumbing just installed two new toilets in our home. They have installed two new bathrooms and done many smaller jobs for us over the past 30 years. Their service is punctual, reliable and highly professional.

Customers like yourself who call consistently over the years are the backbone of any good service company. We really appreciate all the business you've given us and the kind words above! We're here to help any time you need us. Thanks so very much!

DW in North York
DW in North York

This is GREAT company!

Having been pleased with Lampert 15 years ago, I immediately went back to them this fall for a new toilet, 2 sink tops, and miscellaneous repairs. I did not bother looking anywhere else.

Still the same ... great service, good price, and unbelievable communication. You can't ask for more than that!

Tip of my hat to Arthur who made it all come together.

Your kind words are greatly appreciated! As a 3rd generation company we take our customer's satisfaction very seriously & are thrilled we were able to help you again with your plumbing needs. We're here to help anytime you need us! Thanks so much!

Helga Stecker from Toronto
Helga Stecker from Toronto

Kitchen and Bathroom repairs

Lampert Plumbing installed a new bathroom in our home many years ago. I recently contacted Arthur, because I needed a kitchen faucet replaced, as well as shower issues taken care of. Arthur went out of his way, to send Israel, to take care of my problems as soon as possible, since I am scheduled for surgery on Thursday. Israel, must be one of the most efficient, competent and kind plumbers in the city. He is indeed an asset to his company. Thank you both for your service.

We're so pleased that we were able to quickly help you in this stressful time. Israel has been with us for several years & has developed a sense of professionalism that has made him a key asset for our company. Thanks for the kind words & best of luck with your coming surgery!

Maureen Condon in York
Maureen Condon in York

Kitchen faucet repair

Lampert Plumbing saw my request on Homestars and worked quickly to get to me. They turned my request around in 1 day. Really efficient scheduling. As well, Israel came in and fixed my faucet and tap in a short period of time . He was friendly and efficient. My problems are fixed and I am happy to recommend this Company.

Thanks so much for the kind words. We try our best to help customers as quickly as we can & are pleased things worked out so well for you!

C. Morrison
C. Morrison

One Installation, one replacement and two repairs

I called Lampert Plumbing on the recommendation of my sister who was always pleased with their service. I was not disappointed. I needed a new kitchen tap installed and a broken shower cartridge replaced. I also had two older toilets that would often start running water without filling the tank. The pleasant young man sent by Lampert was knowledgeable and efficient. Everything is working perfectly. I especially appreciated the care he took with my bathroom tile when he was replacing the cartridge. Although my original cartridge was no longer available they were able to find a suitable replacement. It is wonderful to find a company that truly knows what they are doing and have a commitment to excellent service. Thank-you.

I'm so glad we were able to repair your various plumbing issues quickly and professionally. As a 3rd generation company we always strive to do our very best to satisfy our valuable customers. Thanks again for choosing our company for your plumbing service requirements!

More about Lampert Plumbing Systems Inc.

Lampert Plumbing has been servicing Toronto homes for 3 generations spanning 80 years. The Lampert Family has been delivering quality, professional, and honest plumbing service, installations and repairs to the Greater Toronto Area. Integrity combined with total customer satisfaction are our only goals.
Services: