Lampert Plumbing Systems Inc.

Plumbing
119 Miranda Avenue Toronto ON M6B 3W8
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in North York  >  Lampert Plumbing Systems Inc.

Reviews for Lampert Plumbing Systems Inc.

trino
trino

Install bathroom

We recently added a powder room to our home and were delighted with the service we received from Lampert. The work was done in a timely manner with very friendly staff

AnnaMaria Conforti in Concord
AnnaMaria Conforti in Concord
2 reviews CONCORD, ON

replaced two bathroom sinks and two toilets and addtional plumbing work

we required some bathroom fixture to be replaced in three bathrooms in our home . the fixtures and the plumbing work was very time consuming but the service person that lampert set was outstanding and very clean and careful and made some additional suggestion which really helped. i have recently used them again for an emergency with come plumbing that burst and the company set someone right away.

jae
jae
1 review YORK, ON

Lampert Damaged my Faucet

I needed my new vanity, sink and faucet installed in my renovated bathroom. During installation the plumber marked up the porcelain and used drain cleaner to try and clean it up. Unfortunately, the corrosive and acidic drain cleaner also removed the chrome from my fauce handle and spout. I didn't notice until after the plumber left and called Lampert to tell them what happened. The guy in the office told me to take it back to the store and tell them the faucet was defective. The salesperson wouldn't allow a return or exchange of the damaged faucet because she remembered that she had inspected the faucet in front of me just a few days before and it was in perfect condition. I was told I could have it replated for $120 and it would take 2 weeks. I spoke to Arthur Lampert at the office and he refused to take responsibility for his plumbers accident and only offered to pay half of the cost to replate the faucet. When I asked Steven in the office what they would do to ensure that I had a working bathroom sink for the 2 weeks my original faucet was to be replated, he told me to go to Home Depot, buy a new faucet, have it installed and then when my replated faucet came back I should simply return the used faucet to Home Depot. Seriously? So not only do I have to pay to get my original facuet replated I have to go out and buy a new temporary one for 2 weeks and then try to deceive Home Depot and return it for a refund. Overall, the plumber was a nice guy but it was the office staff and owner of Lampert Plumbing that didn't seem very interested in providing good customer service by correcting the problem they caused.

Jone in Riverdale
Jone in Riverdale

New stack and new bathroom plumbing

Bob from Lampert Plumbing did a great job on installing a new stack and plumbing in all the fixtures for a new bathroom. He worked on three levels of the house and cleaned up after himself every day. Totally recommend this company!

More about Lampert Plumbing Systems Inc.

Lampert Plumbing has been servicing Toronto homes for 3 generations spanning 80 years. The Lampert Family has been delivering quality, professional, and honest plumbing service, installations and repairs to the Greater Toronto Area. Integrity combined with total customer satisfaction are our only goals.
Services: