Lampert Plumbing Systems Inc.

Plumbing
119 Miranda Avenue Toronto ON M6B 3W8
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in North York  >  Lampert Plumbing Systems Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Lampert Plumbing Systems Inc.

Ann P.
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

We had used Lampert Plumbing for our needs in a house for many years. After moving to a condo we decided to replace the toilets. Lampert was quick to respond, timely in their arrival times, efficient in their work and very pleasant to deal with. I recommend them to anyone who needs work done.

Job Price

Thanks for the kind words Ann! as a 3rd generation company, customer has & always will be our only goal! We look forward to helping you again!

Jason in North york
7 reviews North York, ON

I needed someone quickly. They came and were able to identify my problem and fix it. Since then I have not had any leaks. Further, they were kind enough to check other faucets and drains. They provided me some good preventative measures to help ensure future functionality. They were reasonably priced and on time. Use them!

Job Price

Thanks for the kind words. We try our best to help all our customers as efficiently as possible. Please call anytime we can be of service. Arthur

Karen from Toronto

The team is very efficient. They came and worked fast and fixed all of my bathroom problems. I would highly recommend them for any job in the house or office. They all return calls fast and you cant beat their prices on any job.

T&A in Toronto
4 reviews Scarborough, ON

We had a problem with the old toilet and visited Lampert on a Wed.
Met with Steve who was quite helpful and made the purchase. Next morning we had a call to confirm the rep was on the way. Brian did the installation and in spite of a minor problem with the old set up he corrected it and had the new one installed quickly.
Very satisfied with Lampert and would use them again.

groogrux in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

great work, though a little costly. our tub tap was leaking but, because it's so old, no parts could be found to replace it...recommended we replace whole pipes. we didn't (it's still leaking) but not because he didn't try to fix things. also replaced our taps. good work, cleaned up and respectful.

trino

We recently added a powder room to our home and were delighted with the service we received from Lampert. The work was done in a timely manner with very friendly staff

AnnaMaria Conforti in Concord
2 reviews CONCORD, ON

we required some bathroom fixture to be replaced in three bathrooms in our home . the fixtures and the plumbing work was very time consuming but the service person that lampert set was outstanding and very clean and careful and made some additional suggestion which really helped. i have recently used them again for an emergency with come plumbing that burst and the company set someone right away.

cranky in York
1 review YORK, ON

I needed my new vanity, sink and faucet installed in my renovated bathroom. During installation the plumber marked up the porcelain and used drain cleaner to try and clean it up. Unfortunately, the corrosive and acidic drain cleaner also removed the chrome from my fauce handle and spout. I didn't notice until after the plumber left and called Lampert to tell them what happened. The guy in the office told me to take it back to the store and tell them the faucet was defective. The salesperson wouldn't allow a return or exchange of the damaged faucet because she remembered that she had inspected the faucet in front of me just a few days before and it was in perfect condition. I was told I could have it replated for $120 and it would take 2 weeks. I spoke to Arthur Lampert at the office and he refused to take responsibility for his plumbers accident and only offered to pay half of the cost to replate the faucet. When I asked Steven in the office what they would do to ensure that I had a working bathroom sink for the 2 weeks my original faucet was to be replated, he told me to go to Home Depot, buy a new faucet, have it installed and then when my replated faucet came back I should simply return the used faucet to Home Depot. Seriously? So not only do I have to pay to get my original facuet replated I have to go out and buy a new temporary one for 2 weeks and then try to deceive Home Depot and return it for a refund. Overall, the plumber was a nice guy but it was the office staff and owner of Lampert Plumbing that didn't seem very interested in providing good customer service by correcting the problem they caused.

Jone in Riverdale

Bob from Lampert Plumbing did a great job on installing a new stack and plumbing in all the fixtures for a new bathroom. He worked on three levels of the house and cleaned up after himself every day. Totally recommend this company!

Job Price

More about Lampert Plumbing Systems Inc.

Lampert Plumbing has been servicing Toronto homes for 3 generations spanning 80 years. The Lampert Family has been delivering quality, professional, and honest plumbing service, installations and repairs to the Greater Toronto Area. Integrity combined with total customer satisfaction are our only goals.
Services: