Lampert Plumbing Systems Inc.

Plumbing
119 Miranda Avenue Toronto ON M6B 3W8
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in North York  >  Lampert Plumbing Systems Inc.

Reviews for Lampert Plumbing Systems Inc.

SKOLNIK from Toronto

I have used Lampert Plumbing three times for the type of plumbing problems that seem to plague an old house. They are prompt, courteous, great at diagnosing the problem, do excellent work, and their prices are reasonable. It is a great relief to know that I can rely on Lampert for any plumbing problem that might occur.

Thanks! We always try our best to help deal with difficult issues in older homes. We truly appreciate your ongoing patronage!

Michael from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

I hadn't used a plumber in years so I started to look through the Yellow Pages. It was quite overhwhelming. I started calling different business, and when I called Lampert Plumbing, I found that Mr. Lampert was straightforward and courteous and I felt very comfortable with him. And I wasn't disappointed. His price was fair, and the work done by his plumber, Bob, was outstanding. If I needed more work done, I would not hesitate a second to call again.

Thank you Lampert Plumbing.

Thanks Michael! It's a pleasure working with customers like you!

Derek Watson from North York
3 reviews North York, ON

I have used Lampert Plumbing for all of my plumbing needs for the past 30 years. They have done work at my home on at least 10 occasions during that time.
They are a good company and do good work for a fair price.
I can recommend them without any hesitation.

Thanks Derek! You're the type of customer all good service companies are built on!

Bev - Riverdale

Such a good experience! On time, on budget, professional and super helpful in explaining things to me. There was a piece of what they were doing that I just could not understand, the plumber who came to do the work, took the time to talk to the other contractor and made things go a lot easier for me! Thanks, and will definitely use them again and gladly recommend them to friends.

Thanks so much! We try our hardest to cooperate with the homeowner & any other trades involved in someone's home. Your kind review is greatly appreciated!

Ann P.
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

We had used Lampert Plumbing for our needs in a house for many years. After moving to a condo we decided to replace the toilets. Lampert was quick to respond, timely in their arrival times, efficient in their work and very pleasant to deal with. I recommend them to anyone who needs work done.

Thanks for the kind words Ann! as a 3rd generation company, customer has & always will be our only goal! We look forward to helping you again!

Jason in North york
7 reviews North York, ON

I needed someone quickly. They came and were able to identify my problem and fix it. Since then I have not had any leaks. Further, they were kind enough to check other faucets and drains. They provided me some good preventative measures to help ensure future functionality. They were reasonably priced and on time. Use them!

Thanks for the kind words. We try our best to help all our customers as efficiently as possible. Please call anytime we can be of service. Arthur

Karen from Toronto

The team is very efficient. They came and worked fast and fixed all of my bathroom problems. I would highly recommend them for any job in the house or office. They all return calls fast and you cant beat their prices on any job.

T&A in Toronto
4 reviews Scarborough, ON

We had a problem with the old toilet and visited Lampert on a Wed.
Met with Steve who was quite helpful and made the purchase. Next morning we had a call to confirm the rep was on the way. Brian did the installation and in spite of a minor problem with the old set up he corrected it and had the new one installed quickly.
Very satisfied with Lampert and would use them again.

groogrux in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

great work, though a little costly. our tub tap was leaking but, because it's so old, no parts could be found to replace it...recommended we replace whole pipes. we didn't (it's still leaking) but not because he didn't try to fix things. also replaced our taps. good work, cleaned up and respectful.

trino

We recently added a powder room to our home and were delighted with the service we received from Lampert. The work was done in a timely manner with very friendly staff

More about Lampert Plumbing Systems Inc.

Lampert Plumbing has been servicing Toronto homes for 3 generations spanning 80 years. The Lampert Family has been delivering quality, professional, and honest plumbing service, installations and repairs to the Greater Toronto Area. Integrity combined with total customer satisfaction are our only goals.
Services: