Lampert Plumbing Systems Inc.

Plumbing
119 Miranda Avenue Toronto ON M6B 3W8
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in North York  >  Lampert Plumbing Systems Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Lampert Plumbing Systems Inc.

CB in Toronto

I've been using Lampert for 10 years since I moved to Toronto. I've always been pleased with their service and the quality products they use.
They have serviced my bathroom fixtures and have replaced them when necessary.

Job Price

Thanks for continuing to use us for your ongoing plumbing service needs. Repeat customers like yourself are the strength of any long term service company. Much appreciated!

Maryna in Brampton
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

I would like to let you know how much I appreciate your excellent plumbing service.

I was very delighted with the high quality of Evan’s Jones work, his professionalism and attention to detail. He explained everything to me, checked everything, and did a great job!

I will be recommending your company at every opportunity.

Best regards,
Maryna

Job Price

Thanks so much! As a third generation service Company we rely on our techs to be courteous & professional. I'm glad Evan was able to provide just that sort of service for you. He's a valuable member of our team. Thanks for your kind words and patronage!

donnie in Toronto

Lampert Plumbing is my go-to company for any and all plumbing issues. They resolved a number of plumbing issues in two old properties, and wouldn't give up until the problems were solved. Very pleasant to deal with. They show up when they promise.
I have no hesitation in recommending their services

Job Price

Thanks Donnie! You're the type of long term consistent customer that successful service companies are based on. Thanks for the kind words and all the business you've given us over the years!

Joan  in Mississauga

We have used Lampert Plumbing for many years and have always been completed satisfied. When it was time to do a Reno on the Bathroom we chose Lampert's to do the job. We were happy with the results. Recently one evening I heard a loud noise and was surprised to find one of the shower doors had exploded. I left a message that evening on Lampert's answering machine and talked to Lawrence the very next day. He arranged for someone to come out directly to clean up the shattered glass and take away the door. I was greatly thankful for I never would have been able to clean up the shattered glass. He arranged for a replacement door to be delivered and for Henry to come and install the new glass door. All was done to my satisfaction and I would highly recommend Lampert Plumbing for they are very dependable and highly professional. Thank you

Job Price

Service and warranty are key to running a successful service company. It was our pleasure to make sure you were taken care of.

Eduardo in Toronto

Lampert Plumbing had a plumber at my home within an hour of my call to address a basement leak and provided great service and reasonable rates...all that I would want.

Job Price

We always try are best and are thrilled we could help you so quickly. Thanks for the kind words!

Michele in Mississauga

From start to finish I found Lampert to be professional, straight forward and empathetic to my situation. Evan was an outstanding service technician. Polite, kind, respectful and efficient. Such a smart young man that even helped me with the City staff!

Job Price

We appreciate the kind words! We always try our best to help people out with whatever plumbing situations they need addressed. So glad we were able to efficiently solve your problem for you!

scholtzwalter from Toronto

Great professional work. Bob returned a couple of times to fix problems with the toilet (manufacturer issues - not installation issues). The company was very helpful and professional. We're very pleased with the final result.

Job Price

We've always tried our best to help customers even with manufacturer issues. It's important for service excellence companies to have this attitude. Thanks for the business and I hope the toilet now works to your expectations.

ndra in York

A few months ago we had the shower in our master bedroom ensuite bathroom renovated by Lampert - from the first meeting to discuss product choices and cost to the installation, the entire team was professional and very helpful. We are very happy with the end result.
We would certainly recommend the company to my family and friends.

Danielle M from Vaughan

We had two toilets installed. Friendly, neat, professional. Exceptional service. Coincidentally, while the plumber was at my house, another toilet in our house (not the ones being installed) got clogged, and he gladly fixed that while he was here. (No problems since). The toilets are great; much better than our old ones. Highly recommend Lampert Plumbing.

Job Price

Thanks Danielle, we're pleased that you're happy with the toilets we recommended and installed for you. Call anytime we can be of service!

More about Lampert Plumbing Systems Inc.

Lampert Plumbing has been servicing Toronto homes for 3 generations spanning 80 years. The Lampert Family has been delivering quality, professional, and honest plumbing service, installations and repairs to the Greater Toronto Area. Integrity combined with total customer satisfaction are our only goals.
Services: