HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Toronto  >  Lampert Plumbing Systems Inc.

Reviews for Lampert Plumbing Systems Inc.

Minor Plumbing Work

I had good online interactions with this company through the HomeStars site and the price quoted for the work seemed reasonable. The issues arose after the plumber finished his work. The job was straightforward but the plumber demanded the top end of the quote range, which was supposed to cover any difficulties encountered with the job. I tried to explain to him the arrangement that had been reached and showed him the relevant HomeStars messages but to no avail. Unfortunately a call to the owner did not resolve the issue and the plumber became more and more insistent that I pay the higher amount. I held firm to the original agreement and he eventual departed, but not without some choice words for me. While the work seems to have been well done, I cannot recommend this company based on my experiences with their plumber and the lack of early resolution of this issue.
The owner later apologized and I hope that they resolve these customer service issues going forward, as I went with them based on the many other positive reviews.

We're all human & not all interactions can be perfect. This job was quoted in the 200.00-250.00 range based on a picture & e-mails. I didn't realize that 200.00 was the final amount & misunderstood our plumber as to exactly what transpired. We accepted the 200.00 and I personally apologized to the customer the next day. I've run a service business for over 40 years and though very experienced, not always perfect. The job was small, payment was appreciated and an apology was made. We always try our best and do apologize when we feel we've erred. As our other reviews indicate, this is not how we normally interact with customer's or I doubt we'd be around for the 80 years we have been. Best regards moving forward.

m&m in Vaughan
m&m in Vaughan

toilet replacement

We contacted Lampert Plumbing, to give us advice to replace our units.
Arthur was very accommodating, and very strait forward about price and installation. extremely patient to our questions, helped us to make a decision. We will recommend this company to any one who asks for a plumbing company! On time ,neat ,efficient, the gentleman who came did the work and cleaned up after himself !
very impressed.

Having been in this business as long as I have I'm very conscious of trying to address peoples needs. Thanks for your kind words, your business is extremely appreciated!

Joe Dutch
Joe Dutch

Bathtub faucet replacement

My 30 year old bathtub faucets needed replacing. This is a job for an experienced plumber. Bob was a real pro at removing the old fixture and installing the new one. He did an excellent job and left the bathroom spotless. Thank you Bob.....

We do many of those older 3 handle tub faucet conversions to single lever with the renovation plate & Bob is definitely an expert at that kind job. We're glad you're happy with the result & really appreciate your business and kind review! We stand ready to help with your plumbing issues whenever needed.

Leaking Faucet in the Kitchen

The kitchen faucet at my elder mom's condo was leaking. I was trying to find a plumber who could fix it for the next day since it was the only time I could accompany her and be present. I had called a few plumbers the night before but none of them would be able to do it in the next morning within a short period of notice. Fortunately, I found a website of Lampert Plumbing and left a message there asking for the service as soon as possible. I did not expect to get a response promptly, though since most companies will usually response customer's emails within 24-48 hours.

But I got a phone call from Arthur in the morning and told me that he would try to find someone who could do it at the same day. Israel came to our place and fixed the leaking faucet in timely manner (it took only about 30 minutes). The price is also reasonable. We are very pleased with prompt and professional manners that Arthur and Israel have done so far. We highly recommend Lampert Plumbing.

Nothing makes us feel better then helping customers solve their plumbing issues in a timely, professional manner. Thanks for your kind words and business, we really appreciate it! Call us anytime we can be of assistance!

Stephen in Toronto
Stephen in Toronto

Replaced Kitchen Sink, Facet & Countertop

I was having trouble finding someone who would do the counter work and the plumbing together until I called these guys. Extremely professional and high quality results. They were willing and able to adapt to our particular requests, custom ordered a colour matched countertop and then installed everything and left NO mess. The finished product is flawless and we are happy with money well spent. Highly Recommended.

We're so glad you're happy with the results. Our only goal is to satisfy every customer we have the privilege to help. Thanks for the kind words and we look forward to helping with any future plumbing needs you may encounter!

satisfied customer in Toronto
satisfied customer in Toronto

bathtub faucet and pipe replacement

We recently had exceptional service from Lampert Plumbing and without hesitation consider it 10/10. We had a complex problem with the faucet in an old bathtub for which parts were no longer available. The expert attention given to the job resulted in a successful new installation. We are grateful for the timely, professional and knowledgeable attention Lampert Plumbing provided and we highly recommend them.

Thanks so much, your kind words are really appreciated! Your job was a little challenging but our plumber was able to solve the issue efficiently and to your satisfaction. Thanks again for your business!

Bathtub leak

Purchased a new house and the first time we used the bath, the water leaked right through to the floor below.
I called Lampert immediately and my fears were immediately eased by Steve who answered the phone and let me know (based on my description) that I didn't need an emergency visit. He scheduled a visit first thing this morning.
Israel, the plumber who came to my home this morning quickly identified the problem (a gasket that needed replacing). He also checked my other bathroom to make sure it did not have the same issue.
I only wish they could have done the drywall as well!
Thank you, Lampert! I hope we won't need any plumbing help again, but if we do we will certainly call you first!

Thanks so much, it's always gratifying to help people quickly and professionally. Your kind words are appreciated as well as your business! Call anytime we can be of assistance!

charles in Toronto
charles in Toronto

various repairs and years of plumbing service when the occasion event or necessity called upon the best darn Plumbing company in the GTA for the past 40 years.

water pipe above main room ceiling froze because I forgot to replace thermostat battery . I had to cut off all water to the house to stop the leak from the water pipe being frozen. Again because the furnace didn't know when to heat the place enough due to malfunctioning thermostat on the wall the battery of which needed replacing. I will not forget again especially when going to visit friends for an overnight. Lampert Plumbing Service were happy to make a service call . Sent a super nice guy ,they did, whom anyone would be comfortable with. He was fast, efficient and very very much skilled by the looks of it and that was the most important thing. This Plumbing Co. for forty years is known as the very best.

We really appreciate & cherish long time repeat customers! Being able to trace our roots to the 1920's makes us proud & customers like you are the reason for our longevity and reputation as a top service company. Thanks for your kind words and long years of patronage!

The 5700 Inc. in Toronto
The 5700 Inc. in Toronto

Service for a Restaurant Kitchen

Lampert Plumbing Systems Inc.
416-787-5285
119 Miranda Avenue
Toronto
M6B 3W8

Lampert Plumbing came to our restaurant to update our prep kitchen with a new basin and drainage. From consult to service, those who helped us were professional, punctual, and made the renovation effortless on our end. They were accommodating of our restaurant schedule, and reasonably priced. We will not hesitate to call them again for our future plumbing and renovation needs.

It was an interesting project & we're glad we could accommodate both your needs & schedule. We appreciate the business & are ready to help with your future plumbing needs whenever you need us! Thank you!

More about Lampert Plumbing Systems Inc.

Lampert Plumbing has been servicing Toronto homes for 3 generations spanning 80 years. The Lampert Family has been delivering quality, professional, and honest plumbing service, installations and repairs to the Greater Toronto Area. Integrity combined with total customer satisfaction are our only goals.
Services: