Lampert Plumbing Systems Inc.

Plumbing
119 Miranda Avenue Toronto ON M6B 3W8
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in North York  >  Lampert Plumbing Systems Inc.

Reviews for Lampert Plumbing Systems Inc.

Service

We have used Lampert for many years now and they still continue to consistently provide very competent services regarding plumbing issues. They are very nice to deal with and are prompt regarding their services.

Trudy you are the type of customer service companies strive for. Loyal, consistent and easy to deal with. Thanks for the years of business you've given us and for the kind words in this review!

Installed a replacement bathtub, levelled, drain and overflow install.

My project is bathroom reno, alcove install of a different size tub. Our plumber was great, took all the guesswork out of the install and got the job done way faster than I expected. A great experience. On my initial call, I had booked a plumber for next day as I still had some prep for faucets. Hours later, only one other shop even returned my call. The plumber was prompt , courteous, very professional. I will recommend Lampert Plumbing Services, no question. A great relief for me, and a job well done !!

Thanks for the kind words! we do our best to respond quickly to customer's needs in a timely, professional way. Thanks again for your business and positive review!

John Carter from Toronto
John Carter from Toronto

Bathroom Sink Connection

I was completely satisfied with their service. When I phoned, a person actually answered the phone, he asked me what day and time would be convenient for me to have the work done, and he was happy to accommodate my requests. The plumber showed up on time, did a terrific job, and left the site clean when he finished. I have no hesitation in recommending them.

We always try our hardest to accommodate customer's schedules in timely, professional way. Thanks for the kind words!

C. Robertson
C. Robertson

Bathroom tub to shower conversion

Lampert plumbing completed a tub to shower renovation in my home. Great job, attention to detail, returned to fix minor details as requested, on time, on budget, polite competent personnel, good clean-up. Returned (no charge) for minor adjustments in the last 18 months. Would highly recommend this company.

Margaret in Toronto
Margaret in Toronto

Bathroom sink and toilet replacement

We replaced an old toilet and sink and contacted Lampert. They were very helpful in helping us choose and the installation was quick and easy. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a great plumbing company. I will definitely use them again.

Thanks so much Margaret, so glad we could help & everything went to your satisfaction!

CB in Toronto
CB in Toronto

Bathroom Fixtures Serviced or Replaced

I've been using Lampert for 10 years since I moved to Toronto. I've always been pleased with their service and the quality products they use.
They have serviced my bathroom fixtures and have replaced them when necessary.

Thanks for continuing to use us for your ongoing plumbing service needs. Repeat customers like yourself are the strength of any long term service company. Much appreciated!

Maryna in Brampton
Maryna in Brampton
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Repair pipes, Repair leak

I would like to let you know how much I appreciate your excellent plumbing service.

I was very delighted with the high quality of Evan’s Jones work, his professionalism and attention to detail. He explained everything to me, checked everything, and did a great job!

I will be recommending your company at every opportunity.

Best regards,
Maryna

Thanks so much! As a third generation service Company we rely on our techs to be courteous & professional. I'm glad Evan was able to provide just that sort of service for you. He's a valuable member of our team. Thanks for your kind words and patronage!

donnie in Toronto
donnie in Toronto

repairs in old plumbing system

Lampert Plumbing is my go-to company for any and all plumbing issues. They resolved a number of plumbing issues in two old properties, and wouldn't give up until the problems were solved. Very pleasant to deal with. They show up when they promise.
I have no hesitation in recommending their services

Thanks Donnie! You're the type of long term consistent customer that successful service companies are based on. Thanks for the kind words and all the business you've given us over the years!

Joan  in Mississauga
Joan in Mississauga

Replacing Shower Door

We have used Lampert Plumbing for many years and have always been completed satisfied. When it was time to do a Reno on the Bathroom we chose Lampert's to do the job. We were happy with the results. Recently one evening I heard a loud noise and was surprised to find one of the shower doors had exploded. I left a message that evening on Lampert's answering machine and talked to Lawrence the very next day. He arranged for someone to come out directly to clean up the shattered glass and take away the door. I was greatly thankful for I never would have been able to clean up the shattered glass. He arranged for a replacement door to be delivered and for Henry to come and install the new glass door. All was done to my satisfaction and I would highly recommend Lampert Plumbing for they are very dependable and highly professional. Thank you

Service and warranty are key to running a successful service company. It was our pleasure to make sure you were taken care of.

More about Lampert Plumbing Systems Inc.

Lampert Plumbing has been servicing Toronto homes for 3 generations spanning 80 years. The Lampert Family has been delivering quality, professional, and honest plumbing service, installations and repairs to the Greater Toronto Area. Integrity combined with total customer satisfaction are our only goals.
Services: