ALEX MOULDING

Moldings / Mouldings
NORTH YORK ON M2H 1Y7
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for ALEX MOULDING

Angelica in North york
1 review North York, ON

The people that came to my home were very polite and helpful. I am happy with the work that they had done for me. I will definitely suggest them to my neighbors next door that are experiencing the same problems. Thank you, AlexMolding!

Job Price
mansoor in East york
1 review East York, ON

Alex did a great job on crown moulding a few rooms in my house. He charges a really good price and gets the job done on time. He was able to crown mould 3 bedrooms and a family in under 2 days. The team made my old house NEW again. Thanks Alex Moulding :)

Job Price

More about ALEX MOULDING

CUSTOM MILWORK, ARCHES PANELS, ARCHED CASING OPENINGS DESIGN, 3D WALL PANELS, WALL PANEL WAINSCOTING & TRIM, COFFERED, WAFFLE, BEAMED CEILINGS DESIGN IDEAS, CROWN MOLDINGS & WAINSCOTING TRIMWORK, CEILING WAINSCOTING, WAINSCOTING ON STAIRCASE, CUSTOM KITCHEN CABINETS, BUILT-IN TV ENTERTAINMENT UNITS & OFFICE LIBRARY, ...