Moldings / Mouldings
HomeStars  >  Stucco in Maple  >  ALEX MOULDING  >  Crown Moulding, Pot Lights & Stucco Removal

M2H 1Y7

After interviewing many contractors, my wife and I decided to put our trust in Alex and his team to install pot lights, crown moulding, remove our stucco ceilings and paint.

Job Price

Previous versions of this review:

M2H 1Y7

After interviewing many contractors, my wife and I decided to put our trust in Alex and his team to install pot lights, crown moulding and remove our stucco ceilings. We made a bad mistake!

M2H 1Y7

The professionals that came to our house were absolutely outstanding! They were all very careful as they worked throughout our house and explained what they were doing as they worked – this made us feel very comfortable. The pot light design was well planned and confirmed before the install; the crown moulding joints matched perfectly and the stucco removal produced perfectly smooth ceilings.

Alex managed the project from start to finish and was in constant communication with us throughout its duration. We will use Alex Moulding again for future renovations. Our experience was hassle free and his prices/workmanship cannot be beat in the GTA.

Thank you again Alex!