Empire Electrical Contracting Ltd.

Electricians
Vaughan ON L4L 6P3
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Vaughan  >  Empire Electrical Contracting Ltd.

Reviews for Empire Electrical Contracting Ltd.

Elizabeth Tsihlias from Old Toronto
Elizabeth Tsihlias from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

chandelier

Marc-Anthony and John assembled and installed a chandelier. They cleaned up and even change the switches on my other lights so that they could all match. It looks fantastic! Thank you.

Richard in Davisville Village
Richard in Davisville Village

Electric

I needed several pot lights repaired in order to have my house ready for sale. I spoke with Marc Anthony from Empire and made an appointment for an estimate. John Anderson showed up for the estimate the next morning, right on time. He quickly sized up the problems and gave me a very reasonable quote and offered to do the repairs on the spot. John was great. He worked quickly and efficiently and he was a really nice man. I would highly recommend Empire Electrical - their service and rates are fantastic!

Andrew Filarski from Toronto
Andrew Filarski from Toronto

Wiring and light instalation

I found Empire through Homestars. Marc-Anthony returned my call promptly and came when he said he would even though it was a small job. He did the work quickly and for a reasonable price. What more can you ask for?
Recommended.

Thank you very much for the great review. Please contact us anytime if you need us in the future. Thanks again.

Aqil from Richmond Hill
Aqil from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

electrical work

Needed some electrical work done in the house and found this company on homestars. John came over in a few days and helped with my predicament and installed some new fixtures quite professionally. Definitely an expert and would recommend to everyone.

Janice Kalmar from Richmond Hill
Janice Kalmar from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Install fixtures, fans, dimmer switches

I found Empire Electrical through Homestars and was more than pleased with the work performed in my home today. Marc Anthony and John were pleasant, worked efficiently and very neat. I would highly recommend them and will be calling them when I get the rest of my fixtures. Thank you so much guys. It was a pleasure having you in my home.

Barkavi in Etobicoke
Barkavi in Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Basement Electric wire cleanup & pot lights

We contacted several companies to the basement wire cleanup, remove hidden junction box, clean up the unwanted wires, new gfi's, conceieled wiring for fireplace, concield wiring for wall mount tv in the bedroom, exterior new 3 point plugs, exterior shed lighting, new pot lights in the basement etc., we also requested for ESA certification for our own purpose. Most of them didnt even replied after we requested for ESA certification or gave the quote too high. John from Empier electrical contracting ltd, contacted us immediately and came in on time. He was very proffessional, explained every thing. and the quote was right. The work was donein 1 day as they mentioned, nd was done as per building code requirement and to our satisfaction. I will sure recommened to any of our friends and family, if they are in need of good electrician.

NcSark in East York
NcSark in East York
2 reviews EAST YORK, ON

Upgrading Electrical Service Pipe

Empire Electrical Contracting Ltd.
416 709 9549
Vaughan
L4L 6P3

We called Empire Electrical initially after a fuse blew in our kitchen and it wasn't attached to a breaker so we couldn't get the lights back on. John came to our home to investigate and solved the problem for us immediately. While he was here, I had some additional questions in regards to some electrical work around the house and asked for some quotes. They returned the quotes to me in two business days and even separated them by more immediate work and some that could wait. John also called Toronto Hydro to come by our home and assess our electrical service pipe which turned out wasn't to code (our electrical panel was made for 100 amps but the service pipe going into the house was only for 60 amps). He called me right away to advise of the situation. He never pushed us to do the upgrade but rather gave us his expertise and advise on what would be the more important work to do first, this being one of them. He empathized that it was more than we had planned to spend for the other, less urgent work and at no time did he pressure us to make a decision. Once we did decide to do the upgrade, an appointment was set and John and Marc-Anthony showed up on time on the day they said they would. They were efficient, professional and respectful of our home and time. When an unexpected issue came up, they informed me right away, gave me an estimate of the cost and again, never pressured me to make a decision. They simply gave me the facts and told me what my options were. When the work was finished, they cleaned up, walked me through the work they had done and advised I could call them if I had any questions about the work. I had never used Empire Electrical before but I would not hesitate to call them again. They were reliable, trustworthy and their work was excellent. Highly recommended.

More about Empire Electrical Contracting Ltd.

Electrician Empire Electrical Contracting was established by two highly experienced licenced electricians to meet the needs of home owners and small businesses in the Greater Toronto area. The thirty-five years combined experience of John Anderson and Marc-Anthony Lavorato includes a master electrician's licence held by the latter. The company specializes ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Vaughan?