Joseph Hardwood Flooring

Reviews for Joseph Hardwood Flooring

Robin from Toronto
Robin from Toronto

Hardwood Floor Install

Joseph has installed dozens of floors for my projects over the past 10 years. I’ve been completely satisfied with each install and I would highly recommend his services. He’s very professional and takes great pride in his work.

Thanks Robin,looking forward to work on the next project.

Gersham from Brampton
Gersham from Brampton

Hardwood Floor Installation in Brampton, Ontario

Joseph was extremely professional in the work that he did for me. They completed the work faster than they originally estimated. He also gave us great advice and suggestions in some of the things that we were not sure about. Overall we are extremely satisfied with the work that Joseph completed for us. I have recommended him before and I will definitely recommend him again.

Thank you.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Great job !

Joseph did a great quality job!
He was always on time and completed the project according the schedule. He is very friendly and trustful. Reasonable price point.
I would recommend him without hesitation.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Vinyl flooring installation

Josef is an extremely talented professional craftsman. He is knowledgeable. He pays attention to detail. He manages time well.
This is the second time we used his expertise. Both times we were extremely pleased with his work and with the care he exercised to ensure his work was of the highest quality and that we were completely satisfied.
I have no hesitation in giving Joseph Hardwood Flooring my highest recommendation.

Thank you Christine and Paul.

djandrewdavids
djandrewdavids

Hardwood Flooring Installation

Joseph was friendly and quickly responded to our request for services. He acted quickly, did a beautiful, professional job and was right on budget.

We are totally happy and would highly recommend this service to our friends, family and anyone looking for reliable work.

Thanks Drew,we are looking forward to the next one:)

Vinyl Floor Install

I've had a lot of issues with contractors or installers over the years. Joseph is one of the first ones that did a phenomenal job with no problems. He was on the ball the whole way through. I took off to the cottage while he handled everything at my condo without a hitch. He even delivered the flooring, I literally did nothing. I returned home to a brand new place with my furniture back where I left it. He texts you back, gets the job done and done well. I will use him again and recommend him to anyone. Great job Joseph, thanks again!

Thanks Steve ,it was my pleasure.

Vinyl flooring installed in basement

Joseph and his team were timely, efficient, professional and extremely tidy. I would definitely hire him for any additional flooring projects we may have in the future. Great work!!

Thank you Tilda,we are looking forward to the next project:)

guylaine in Toronto
guylaine in Toronto

Hardwood flooring installation

Joseph and his team did a fabulous installation of a wide plank European oak flooring. They were very professional and we would highly recommend them!!

J M.
J M.

Hardwood floor product selection guidance and installation

Joseph's input and guidance was critical in helping us understand the differences in options and the important aspects when choosing a type of flooring (solid vs. engineered product, and which wood types and colors will work for us). Without Joseph's insight, we might not have picked something that we would be happy with for many years.

When it came time for Joseph to install, he was great at working within our schedule and being able to work around the schedules of our other trades. He and his team came in and installed the job so quickly. It made it really easy to work with him.

Finally, the craftsmanship that Joseph brought to the job is astounding. My God, everything is perfect; he really knows his stuff. The finished job looks like it is from a magazine. Joints and seams are tight, and the flush mount registers are perfect.

We are really happy with the whole process, and the final outcome. Joseph is definitely a pro. For those that appreciate attention to detail and top notch craftsmanship, Joseph is your guy.

Sulayman
Sulayman
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Repair hardwood job done by another installer

I had my hardwood installed by an inexperienced installer about 2 years ago and it has been squeaking since. It was so bad that I couldn't walk into my kitchen without everyone in the house knowing that I did.

It became so frustrating that I had to come to homestars to find an expeirenced installer to fix the job, but I didn't just want to go with the first person listed. I did my research and read other reviews.

I contacted Joseph and he was very quick to answer the phone and answered all my questions in very professional way. He was sensitive to my situation, which I really appreciated.

Joseph was able to fix my kitchen within a couple of hours. He even hooked up my fridge, cleaned the whole area after finishing, which I did not expect. Trust me, I have had a really bad experience before meeting Joseph and he was amazing.

I will definetly be using him going forward for all my flooring needs!

Joseph, I want to personally thank you for fixing my kitchen floor. You've relieved a really annoying problem that my family has been suffering for 2 years. You don't know how much it means to us!

Thanks so much for the kind words.

More about Joseph Hardwood Flooring

Joseph Hardwood Flooring specializes in the complete installation of your homes hardwood flooring. The floor is the first piece of furniture in a room and it is the first thing you notice when you walk in the house! The flooring determines the basic feel and atmosphere, influencing all other design elements inside your home. We provide quality service that will give you the end results you are looking to achieve.

We also provide service for refacing stairs! You can literally transform the face of your stairs and entry of your home into a stunning piece of art!

Please contact us to find out what we can do for you!

Services: