Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Bay 2 - 24007 Frontier Cres SE Calgary AB T1X 0R4

Reviews for Harding's Painting

A Very Positive Experience

T1X 0R4

Matt from Hardings was knowledgeable and professional when helping us to decide on the options for our main floor, stairs and upstairs landing replacement of oak doors, trim and full repaint project. He listened and provided great ideas, he became a trusted advisor. The doors, trim and drywall was handled by Laszlo who was friendly and did excellent quality work which was matched by the fantastic painting from Jason, we were especially impressed by Jasons’ prep work and attention to deal which culminated in the best painting work we have experienced. What stands out is the way this team focused on all the little things that ultimately made this project a very Positive Experience.

Thank you very much for the great review on Harding's Painting. We appreciate the great feedback.

Dora in Calgary
Dora in Calgary

Beautiful job in a hard-to-reach area

T1X 0R4

I am so pleased with the paint job recently done by Attila and his associate. It was area in a dark hallway, as well as a steep stairwell with an extremely high ceiling - a job that had been staring at me for sometime, ever since we moved into this residence a couple of years ago. I wanted to mount pictures on the lower part, but knew it needed to be painted first.
After putting off tackling the job myself, I finally called Atilla through Harding's Painting, and he came quickly to assess the job, and gave me a quote. He and his painter Jonathan arrived while I was at work, checked in with my husband, and by the time I returned in the late afternoon, the job was beautifully done, and all evidence of the work had been cleaned up, and the furniture and art work returned (where dry). All I had to do was sit back and relax and admire the lovely new colour, ready for a lovely display of my family and travel photos.
I would highly recommend Atilla and his team!

Thank you so much Dora, we're so happy you were happy with Attila and The Harding's Painting Division.

Nushka in Calgary
Nushka in Calgary

Some good, but left hard-to-fix damage behind

Competent and good service in many ways BUT the person doing the job is still a SUBCONTRACTOR. They had a new subcontractor paint all the wooden windows on my bungalow. It turned out he had no experience with wooden windows in Canadian climate. While HARDING's checked on him and didn't let him off the hook until the job was done to their standards, HARDING's still left me with hard-to-fix damage: 1) HARDING's subcontractor put more paint on the front door than the door could take and still close, the green paint ripped all along the inner edge exposing the previous white coat. I showed it to HARDING's, but they had no issue leaving such a job behind: "we had to put on these coats to cover the white with green color". A guarantee of worksmansip is only as good as the people behind it. 2) The subcontractor planed the sides of my wooden storm windows too much, and as a result they have lost their fit and leak a lot of cold air. Experienced local painters know not to do this. This is disastrous and I would have considered legal action had it been possible to demonstrate that the windows were fitting properly before the HARDING's subcontractor wrecked them. No, I will not hire HARDING's again.

Nushka,please call over offices to discuss this with you (403) 254-4726. I have searched our database and cannot find your name in it. We'd like to understand the situation better.

JimC
JimC

Stucco Paining

I engaged Harding's after obtaining 2 other quotes. They were priced competitively, no surprises there. I chose them primarily due to word of mouth. They have done a number of the houses in my neighborhood, including some stucco paint jobs that were a few years old. That was the deciding factor, the quality of the finish over time.

The process was pretty straightforward, no surprises. Minor issues were re-mediated immediately. The color of the house is exactly what I expected. Very little additional mess to clean up, the crew did a reasonable job of tidying up every day. My wife, who works from home, had no complaints during the process.

All in all, I'm quite satisfied.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Stucco House Painted

T1X 0R4

Hardings Painting did an amazing job on painting my Stucco house. The house is approx 2100 sq ft and they COMPLETED the job in 2 days. Very courteous, meticulous, and efficient.

Lady JG in Calgary
Lady JG in Calgary

Harding Cleaning Service - don't waste your money

T1X 0R4

Unfortunately, Harding Cleaning Services fall under this. This was the worst residential and commercial cleaning we have ever experienced. We hired Harding Cleaning services based on their boasting of a thorough and meticulous clean. What we got was FAR from that. Our commercial space - the carpets were cleaned around, not under, shelves were not dusted, things I would assume a "professional" company would know to do. The manager seemed to have excuses and not address our concerns, only saying their cleaner had folded the mats, but not lifted. There was considerable dirt and debris when we had looked and we are not professional cleaners. Our residential clean was like they did nothing. First, the said they would send 2 cleaners, 1 showed up almost an hour late after I had to email to ask what was going on. The job they did was clearly rushed and several areas were not cleaned at all. Our front entry way table was not even touched, there was an inch of dust. Our bookcase, same thing. Our water dispenser on the fridge, filthy. Floors were lightly cleaned but still dirty. We have pets, they clearly did not dust in many areas. When I emailed to say no thank you we will not be proceeding with your services, the manager didn't even bother to ask why. Do not waste your money ($45 per hour) on this company, I had to have someone come in a week later to do it again. I emailed the company through their customer feedback with pictures of the clean and received no response about the quality of their work. Consent was given to return to the office space as they had a key. While Air vents may not be included, dusting is and the top of the vent was not dusted at all. The discount offered was because the 2nd cleaner showed up an hour late - email confirmation of this statement. The items not cleaned included, tables, bookshelves, water dispenser on the fridge, bathroom floors (see photos). The manager has a great sales pitch but their quality of work is no where near what they say it is.

Alison in Calgary
Alison in Calgary

Painting Condo

Harding did a great job of painting my condo. On time and on budget. The one coat of paint that they put on makes the condo looked like brand new. Great quality and very professional. Highly recommended.

Sandi Stewart from Calgary
Sandi Stewart from Calgary

Regular home cleaning services

T1X 0R4

Hardings Cleaning has consistently provided outstanding service and results in cleaning my home on a regular basis. The cleaning is very thorough. Harding's has recently added carpet cleaning to their service offerings which is very convenient - being completed at the same time as the home cleaning and the results have been great as well. I highly recommend Judith Virag and her staff.

Suzanna
Suzanna
1 review De Winton, AB

Harding's Cleaning

T1X 0R4

My husband and I have been using Harding’s Cleaning services for several years. They are incredibly diligent, courteous, professional, and effective; as well as competitive with their pricing. The team is organized and very detail orientated. They are happy to do any occasional extras that we need. I would definitely recommend Harding’s Cleaning.

Linda from Calgary
Linda from Calgary

Kitchen cabinets painted

T1X 0R4

I had an excellent experience with Mike Twan and his crew of Harding's Painting. They were very professional and efficient. Mike arrived on time and gave me a reasonable estimate for painting my kitchen cupboards. He accompanied his crew on the first day of painting to make sure that everyone knew what was to be done. His crew, George and Earl, did an excellent job and my cupboards look great. They are particular about details and very conscientious about their work. When the job was completed Mike followed up with a walk through and inspection of the job. I am an extremely satisfied customer and would definitely hire Mike and his crew for other painting projects. Highly recommended.

More about Harding's Painting

Harding’s Painting is Calgary's premiere Residential and Commercial Calgary painting company that offers superior service and quality. It is our privilege to be among the few Calgary painting companies that started small and have grown to serve the whole city.
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Calgary?