CopperRidge Property Management

Reviews for CopperRidge Property Management

Maureen in Pickering
Maureen in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Lawn cutting, trimming and clean up

I am a new home owner and was in dire need of a lawn care service to help me clean up both my back and front lawns. I called numerous services but my call was either not returned or even after an initial assessment there was no follow through on providing the service. I found Home Stars online and contacted Ken Kukay at CopperRidge. He was a homeowner's dream come true. He was prompt to respond and honoured his commitment to scheduled times to assess and ultimately clear my lawn. There is no access to the backyard as it's a freehold townhouse so the equipment had to be brought through the house. Ken was very careful to not scratch my hardwood floors or leave debris. After he was done (mowing, trimming, raking and leaf blowing,) he bagged up all the clippings moved it to my garage for ease in putting out for recycling. He even gave me tips for future maintenance.

I work in PR for a Fortune 500 company that holds the customer experience in high regard. I can truly say Ken not only met but exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend him to anyone for an excellent end to end experience. Thank you Ken. I look forward to using your services again in the future.

Thank you for the kind words, it was my pleasure to help you out.
Ken

shelley in Uxbridge
shelley in Uxbridge
1 review UXBRIDGE, ON

Lawn Care

I happened to be using Google maps to look at our house and noticed how well our lawn looks so I thought I'd write you a quick note to thank you.
Before changing to your Turf Farmer Lawn Care services we used to use the services of a larger more well-known lawn care company. My neighbour still does and I can't believe the difference in the quality of our lawn compared to theirs. Please see the picture attached. I also like how you keep us informed on the progress of our lawn with your service reports which you leave for us after every visit. I'm very happy I made the switch. Thanks again, CopperRidge, for making my lawn the best in the neighbourhood!
Shelley,

Thank you for the kind words and it was our pleasure to look after your property for you!
It is not very often that people, such as yourself, go out of their way to make positive comments about a service they received and I just wanted you know that it's greatly appreciated.
Ken

More about CopperRidge Property Management

We are proud to be your TOTAL Property Care Provider. At CopperRidge we offer property management through our exclusive Turf Farmer Lawn Care programs, CopperRidge Property Care and Guardian Home Sitting. For more info visit us at www. copper-ridge. ca