BFC Flooring Design Centre And Builders' Floor Centre

Floor Retailers
4132 99 Street NW Edmonton AB T6E 3N5
HomeStars  >  Floor Retailers in Edmonton  >  BFC Flooring Design Centre And Builders' Floor Centre

Reviews for BFC Flooring Design Centre And Builders' Floor Centre

Rebecca in Edmonton
Rebecca in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Highly recommend

I have worked with BFC on multiple projects and have always had an amazing experience. Staff are professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. The product selection and quality is unmatched in Edmonton.
I have had no hesitation in recommending BFC to friends, family, and industry professionals.

Karen from Edmonton

4132 99 Street NW
Edmonton
AB
T6E 3N5

Very bad customer service. Len in customer service unprofessional. and made promises. I had to follow up constantly on my time. Len not concerned or no respect for customer. Unhappy with carpet, left message after message. Didn't bother to return calls. Had to deal with Rick, somewhat better but still did not return calls. Customer service does not mean anything. I had to take my own time to deal with the manufacturer directly to see why my carpet had a flaw. Would not recommend BFC and would definitely not return.

Adam
Adam
2 reviews SHERWOOD PARK, AB

Installed carpet and tiles

A representative of Builders Floors, by name of "Rick", came to our acreage in Sherwood Park to do the measurements. The carpet installation was completed on time;
the workmanship was very good. Also, the installation of tiles in
kitchen was done next. The hardwood flooring in great room and hallways was done very satisfactorily.
In all, we were very satisfied with this company and would recommend to others.

Len in Riverbend
Len in Riverbend
3 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Carpet and Lino

Sales staff was very helpful in helping us choose the product. The ordered larger sample pieces for us so that we could better see how the carpet would look in the basement. The carpet installation took a day and looks good

jody in the park
jody in the park
1 review SHERWOOD PARK, AB

carpet

The customer service was great. All our concerns were well looked after. We upgraded our underlay at no extra cost. It was a deal that they had on at the time. Thanks bfc

Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Edmonton?