Gryphon Extreme Roofing

Gryphon Extreme Roofing

Reviews for Gryphon Extreme Roofing

Private User reviews Cobourg, ON

Excellent job, excellent service

We noticed how bad the roof looked in the summer. Called for a couple of quotes. We decided on Gryphon because he was prompt and courteous and answered all our questions. We were the last roof they did in pretty cold weather because he said he knew we really wanted it done before winter. We appreciated that and they did a great job.

Thank you for taking the time and giving us you're review..we very much appreciate it and are thrilled to hear how happy you were with our services.

Gryphon Extreme team.

CP
CP
1 review Bewdley, ON

Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness

Dave and his team were professional, responsive and the results show good workmanship. The crew at Gryphon completed the house + 2 shed roofs in a timely manner even during all the challenges surrounding the pandemic, and it looks great! Dave was respectful of our sensitivity to cost and clearly explained what needed to be done when any repairs were identified. He went above-and-beyond for us. And what an improvement to the overall curb appeal for our home!

Thank you Cyndy! We absolutely appreciate all of you're positive feedback. It was a pleasure working with you and we are thrilled we were able to help improve the overall curb appeal to you're home!

Take Care,

Kimberly
Kimberly
1 review Pickering, ON

Roof Repair

Shana at Gryphon roofing responded to my request on Home Stars in a very professional and prompt manner. Dave showed up at my house right on time to take a look at the property and understand the issue. Brian, another crew member came a couple days later to do the full roof inspection. Shortly after I was provide with a detailed quote, both Dave and Brian were able to quickly identify the issues and explain the required work. As a client I felt they took the time to explain what the work was and did not pressure me to do any extra unnecessary work. Dave was also very accessible to answer questions and provided updates with pictures as the job was being completed. The work was completed over a few days, the crew did an impeccable job cleaning up my property after every work day. This is a job many other roofers declined due to some complexities involved but Gryphon took on the job and helped with a leaking issue that has been going on for years. I would recommend Gryphon to anyone looking to do any roof work.

Thank you so much Kimberly for taking the time in sharing you're experience with us...We truly work hard for each customer we have the pleasure of serving. Reading you're review makes us all feel we are definitely exceeding our customers expectations. It was a sincere pleasure working with you.

Serge
Serge
1 review Ajax, ON

Townhome Roof Replacement

From the beginning to the end of the job, Dave and his team were amazing. They took their time doing the work and I could see the quality in their work. I was a little bit of a pain obsessing over certain details and Dave was patient and answered many of my questions. I would recommend them in a hearbeat.

Thank you Serge! We are thrilled to hear how happy you are with the workmanship our team has done. We take pride in every job we accomplish from start to finish and always make sure our customers are number one! Thank you again for the awesome review!

Sincerely,

TMaurice
TMaurice
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Shingles Replaced

Gryphon Extreme Roofing replaced our shingles. We found them very professional. They made sure everything was cleaned up and put back where it belonged when it was all done. The roof looks great.

Thank you for the positive review...We always love to hear from our customers in their experience with us. You're happiness is our number one goal!

Sincerely
Gryphon Extreme Team

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Flat Roof Replacement

I am so pleased we chose this firm to do our replacement. Right from the start I felt very comfortable with Dave. He showed up on time to do his estimate, and presented three options. Each was professionally presented with a written proposal.

When it came time to do the work, Dave was on site during the whole job. He is a perfectionist and spent the time to do it right. Dave and his crew worked through 30c days at times using a hot propane torch and were back on the job first thing the next day. At the conclusion of the day the site was cleaned up to perfection.
We were extremely happy with the work and with Dave and his crew.
We would highly recommend Gryphon Extreme to any one.

Paul and Linda,
Thank you so much for you're thoughtful review! We always strive to achieve the best possible experience and of course workmanship for all of our customers...We absolutely appreciated all of your hospitality you provided with pure kindness. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Dave in Millbrook
Dave in Millbrook
1 review Millbrook, ON

Roof replacement

Dave and his crew just finished my roof yesterday and I am quite pleased with the workmanship and quality of the new roof. Due to the high heat it took a little longer than I thought but that just shows the respect he has for his employees working under hot conditions. There are quite a few valleys on my roof but instead using metal, the time was spent shingling all the valleys Each day the work site was cleaned up before they left to the point that you would not know they had be working. The price was not the lowest I received but the quality of work more than made up for the price difference. There is also a 50 year transferable warranty that none of the other bids could provide. I would
highly recommend Gryphon Extreme Roofing

We always strive to make all of our costumers top priority! Having your whole roof done is a huge job we don't take lightly, each step of the way we take pure pride in all the workmanship! Thank you Dave for you're wonderful review! We very much appreciate it.
Gryphon Extreme.

Ted de Veyra in Whitby
Ted de Veyra in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Roof Replacement

A neighbour recommended Gryphon Extreme so I contacted them for a quote. Dave visited in person for inspection and discussed packages and options available (all documented in a detailed estimate package). Pricing was fair and in line with other estimates I received. After the discussion with Dave, it was an easy choice to go with Gryphon Extreme. Dave even came by a couple weeks later to apply a temporary patch to my leaking roof. Was told I would be a few weeks away in their schedule but got a call about a cancellation last week which opened up the schedule for my roof. The roof work was completed in a timely manner and Dave and the Gryphon Extreme team ensured my property was protected during work and cleaned up thoroughly after the job was completed. New roof looks great. Highly recommended.

Thank you Ted for taking the time for your review. We are thrilled to know how pleased you are with our services and strive everyday to make all of our customers top priority. Enjoy your new roof!

Cliff  from Pickering
Cliff from Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Roof reshingling

Gryphon roofing company did an excellent job reshingling our home. They used quality materials, Dave and his team were very professional and polite. The workmanship was second to none and they did a great job cleaning up the job site after they finished. There price was fair, well worth paying for high quality workmanship. If you need a new roof, highly recommend this company.
Cliff

Thank you Cliff for your outstanding review. We very much appreciate it and would recommend you to any other contractors as a wonderful customer. Best regards in the many years to come and stay dry! :)

dalbuquerque in Brampton
dalbuquerque in Brampton
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Roof at 106 Telford

My thanks to the Gryphon Extreme Team for a job well done on our roof. This was the only team that took the time to assess the condition of our roof and provide us with recommendations and options.

We were provided a detailed estimate of the work to be performed. The team arrived on time and completed the work in an expeditious manner. My wife and I are very pleased with the quality of the workmanship on our roof as well as the warranties provided. I would highly recommend the team to anyone who would like to have a quality roof installed.

Thank you Desmond for your well constructed review. We very much appreciate it and cherish each and every customer like yourself. We recommend you as a customer as well :)

More about Gryphon Extreme Roofing

Your tried, tested and true roofing company exceeding expert expectations.