Gryphon Extreme Roofing

Reviews for Gryphon Extreme Roofing

D.W. in Cobourg
D.W. in Cobourg
1 review Cobourg, ON

Dave and his crew did an excellent job. They shingled both my house and my garage on good time, communicated with me on all ongoing issues, and left the property spotless when finished. Good work, boys!

Thanks DW. Glad we had the opportunity to provide you with our services. Hope those skylight installations are everything that you had hoped for, a little challenging but job well done regardless.
Also thank you for the promoted referrals to your friends and family, very much appreciated. :)

Sarah Z. in Toronto
Sarah Z. in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Complete Roof Re-do

If you are searching out someone to replace your roof, please contact Dave. Right from the beginning Dave was easy to work with and open to different ideas. Our roof is a rather unique colour and we wanted to replace the roof with the same colour. Dave went out of his way to source the perfect shingles and we are so pleased. He went FAR beyond the original scope of work as problems with the old roof were discovered and worked with us to ensure we had a safe and beautiful roof as an end result. We were shocked by what Dave found under our old roof but his calm demeanour and meticulous work got us through and we couldn't be happier. He and his crew were clean and professonal. We would highly recommend Gryphon Extreme Roofing. Thanks Dave. We have had so many compliments on your masterpiece!

We are always happy to do thorough job and fix problems that arise from the project. Unfortunately we kept finding more problems as the job went on.
Custom shingles look amazing and I have gotten quite a few compliments from family and friends.
Custom jobs are one of our specialties ;)
Very glad your happy and thank you for the review.

Michael Pinto from Scarborough
Michael Pinto from Scarborough

Re Roofing

Installation was not rushed and very thorough. Furniture and plants were protected and/or moved and replaced after all debris was cleaned.Price was competitive. Offered good advice and alternatives. Very pleased with the service.

Thanks Micheal. It was a pleasure as always. We are glad when customers recognize the extend we go to protect our customers belongings and property.

Marcel in Toronto
Marcel in Toronto

Roofing/ Shingles

Dave and his crews were very professional. Dave was very patience and thorough in explaining what he will do for our roof and flat roof. He was not pushy at all throughout the process.

Once they are here to work, they did a very good job in ensuring that no waste/debris are left behind during and after they are done with their jobs. They also went into ensuring there was no debris or waste into our neighbors' lawn.

Our roof looks terrific, the service was excellent, and I would not hesitate to recommend Gryphon Extreme to anyone who needs their roofing done.

In addition, they also patched a hole caused by a bird in a difficult to reach area near the roof. Just another example that they go above and beyond to meet the customers' needs.

Thanks Dave and crew!

Thank you Marcel. It was a pleasure doing business with you. It was challenging with all the stucco walls and narrow walkways between houses but another job well installed. We ice and watered all around your 5 skylights so your good to go. Don't forget us when you move and need another roof :)

1 review Port Hope, ON

re-roofing

A friend recommended Gryphon, and we were not disappointed. Prompt, efficient, clean, communicates well with technical details. Did an excellent job on a difficult project in a timely manner. We thoroughly recommend Dave and Gryphon

Not quite sure which customer is incognito but I'm sure it was our pleasure and a job well installed. Thank you for the review.

1 review Grafton, ON

Quality workmanship

Gryphon Extreme are the best - great product, great workmanship and excellent pricing. Dave was always prompt, polite and very informative. He and his crew are hardworking professionals who truly know roofing and the cleanup was meticulous. I have already begun recommending Gryphon Extreme and will continue to do so. Thanks Dave, we're extremely pleased!

It was a pleasure doing business with such great customers. Your very welcome :)

Janice in Oshawa
Janice in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Dave and his Gryphon Extreme Roofing team did a great job. The roof looks amazing! The crew were very professional. The cleanup was spotless.
They even went so far as to reshingle a small shed in our yard, so the shingles would match the house.
We are very happy customers and would recommend them to anyone looking to have their roof re-shingled.

Don't worry Janice then bill for the shed is in the mail. Kidding......

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Full shingle roof

Dave and his crew did a great job on our roof, although it took a while to schedule the work in the busy summer/fall season. The finished product looks good, and add-ons such as extra ventilation (including a solar vent) and ice dam protection (we'd had problems in recent years) contributed to our peace of mind. Brian Guy, their estimator, was helpful and patient through the arduous process of choosing the right shingle colour. And the crew's cleanup in the aftermath of roofing mayhem was exemplary.

Glad your happy Peter. It was a challenging job but we made it look easy for you. Great job on purchasing the solar powered vent. So far they work amazing and really circulate that hot air out of your attic which is a good thing. Go Green :)

Alcidia from Oshawa
Alcidia from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

New Roof

I would highly recommend Dave to anyone needing their roof replaced. After meeting with Dave, I could tell he really cared about providing great quality of work along with being fair, honest, and easy to talk to. Dave took the time to explain everything he would do if I was to use his services. My roof looks great; his team did a great job and he holds them to a high standard of work. I am very happy I used his services. Would recommend 120%. Thanks Again!

Thanks Alcidia for choosing us. Glad we could talk you out of those cheap companies. Always a pleasure and thank you for all your recommendations.

Daniel from Whitby
Daniel from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Roof

Dave and his team came highly recommended from my neighbour. After getting estimates from multiple companies, Gryphon Extreme was nearly the lowest price (less than $300 difference). What made me select Gryphon...great communication. From the scheduling of the estimate, to the scheduling the job, all the way to the completion of the job...Dave was in constant, honest, communication. I forgot to mention that the team did an excellent job replacing my shingle and completing a minor fix. I would definitely recommend Gryphon Extreme.

Thank you for the review Daniel. It's been a pleasure doing all that business in Whitby Shores. In fact we actually were in that site when they were building those homes. After putting on the best shingles in that area this time I doubt I'll be around to do them again. At least not the Gryphon Extreme Roofing jobs ;)

More about Gryphon Extreme Roofing

Your tried, tested and true roofing company exceeding expert expectations.