York Region Hot Tub And Leisure

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
13045 Yonge St Richmond Hill ON L4E
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in Richmond Hill  >  York Region Hot Tub And Leisure

Reviews for York Region Hot Tub And Leisure

andrewburland in Toronto
andrewburland in Toronto

Fiberglass pool in Toronro

Couldn't be happier with Elliot and his crew. We had a difficult crane install and a completely unreasonable neighbour. Elliot handled both like a pro. In the fall of 2017 we had York Region install a 12x26 fiberglass pool with stone coping, waterfall and interlock patio. Everything turned out perfect and on time. The crews were both hard working and polite. We made a few small changes and added extras that Elliot didn't charge for. Our project was completed last year but the support we have received from Elliot this spring has been even better than our experience during the install. He showed up at midnight on Friday the weekend we opened our pool to ensure everything was setup correctly. They weren't the lowest cost or most experience option. Elliot was fair and didn't nickel and dime everything they way other companies did during the quoting process. My wife and I would give them 15 stars if we could. Move forward with confidence. You won't regret it!

Thank you very much it was a pleasure

Hot Tub Service

We had a very difficult problem with out hot tub and went to York Region Hot Tub and Leisure for a solution. Not only did they identify the problem quickly, they went above and beyond to get it fixed and made sure we were completely happy. I highly recommend this company.

Joy Hawkins in Newmarket
Joy Hawkins in Newmarket
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Great Customer Service

I hired this company to install a pool liner and repair a leak issue with my indoor pool. They did a fantastic job and were super friendly. Also, they are really easy to get a hold of and return calls very quickly which is extremely rare in this industry.

Thank you joy the pool looks great now enjoy

Pool Instalation

We wanted to update our backyard pool from an above ground to an in-ground. Elliot came out to our home and discussed various options. Elliot is extremely knowledgeable and was happy to answer all of our questions and suggest options to best suit our needs. We are very impressed with the whole team, very courteous and professional. From consultation to completed pool installation, My husband and I would definitely recommend York Region Hot tub and leisure to our friends and family.

Thank you very much for your great review it was a pleasure to install for you both

Temporary Hot tub rental

We were in need of a temporary hot tub in order to assist with our son's medical condition. Elliot and his team took great care of us - he was very caring and came right over and set it up. He was very professional and courteous. I would recommend his service anytime!

Thank you so much!

It was a pleasure to help out glad your son is doing better let me know if we can help in the future with tub or pool needs

Tara in London
Tara in London
1 review London, ON

Fibreglass Pool

Awesome Pool!
Elliot and his crew did an amazing job installing our fibreglass pool. They went out of their way to ensure it was ready to go for a large family gathering. Elliot was always available to discuss logistics and planning during the entire process.
Thanks York Region HOTTUB and Leisure!

Thank you for letting us help with the backyard renovation it looks great and I am very happy you guys enjoy the pool

Jason in Sudbury
Jason in Sudbury
1 review Sudbury, ON

Swim spa purchase very happy!

I’m very happy with the service I received buying and installing our swim spa recently. I highly reccomend York Region hot tub and spa .
Elliott went above and beyond to make sure everything was done quickly and properly.

No problem Jason it was my pleasure to install that for you

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Pool closing and opening disaster

They closed my pool in fall of 2016 after I was a weekly maintenance customer for the season. In the spring of 2017 when I checked my water level I discovered that the liner was floating. I called YR to advise of the problem before they came to open my pool. They arranged to have the liner re-installed and charged me $400. The liner repair specialist found the missing coverings in a bag that had been placed inside the skimmer basket at time of closing (the name York Region was stamped on the plastic bag). I contacted Elliot who denied that they removed the outlet covers and I would have to pay $400. After numerous requests he finally agreed to refund my $400 but would still not admit any fault. I cancelled my weekly maintenance package. During the summer my liner became loose at the top requiring that I hold it up with wedges to prevent it from falling into the water. I called the liner specialist to look at the problem and have hired him to come back next spring at my expense to re-set the liner by draining the pool. I would never recommend York Region Pools to close a pool. You and your staff should know that the outlet cover plates are never removed at closing!!!

I have talked to you and know who you are we refunded you back the cost , of the opening , again we never did what you said and we credited you back for your services . Not sure what else we can do for you the liner coming away from the wall has nothing to do with us plus you had another company do weekly maintenance maybe you should blame them and not me . You have been extremely rude to all my staff over the phone for years so your recommendation does not mean anything to us thank you for never contacting us again my staff appreciates it .

igor from Vaughan
igor from Vaughan
1 review Aurora, ON

New Hydropool hot tub

we purchased out hot tub in July and got it installed in August, within reasonable timeframe. We were also provided on-site instructions on how to maintain the hot tub and the proper water quality. Personal attention by the business owner is valuable and gave us sense of confidence with the business. 10/10 to the business so far.

Thank you very much for the great review I am glad you are happy with everything

David  in Toronto
David in Toronto

Fiberglass pool

Elliott and his crew did a fantastic job installing our fiberglass pool. He was very knowledgeable and professional. He went above and beyond to ensure we were extremely happy with the pool. I would highly recommend York Region Hot Tub and Leisure to anyone considering a pool.

Thank you David it was a pleasure to work for you guys

More about York Region Hot Tub And Leisure

We have been in business for over 19 years selling the highest quality self cleaning hot tubs and swimming pools and other leisure products.

www.yrpools.com