Gutters & Eavestroughs

Reviews for Bronson Johnson Seamless Eavestroughs

NamibGuy in Nepean
NamibGuy in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

Very professional and great advice

The representative came over to help diagnose some eavestrough and water diversion issues.

He made some great recommendations which have made a huge difference.

Thanks Bronson Johnson, your honest and straightforward professional advice has saved the day.

We are glad we could make a huge difference for you and appreciate you highlighting our honest, straight forward and professional advice.
The Bronson Johnson Seamless Eavestroughs Team

Carolyn M.
Carolyn M.

Eavestrough installation

The Bronson and Johnson crew were on time, polite, and worked very hard. Fabien and his crew were great. And their price was better than most of the quotes. No issues installing a rain barrel at my request. Why choose anyone else?

George &.
George &.
1 review Ottawa, ON

New eavestroughs with gutter guard and downspouts

Great workmanship. They came on time and cleaned up afterwards. They offered a solution for one downspout that needed to be adjusted for winter conditions. I would highly recommend them.

George,
Thank you for the review. You mentioning that we 'cleanned up afterwards" is a great highlight that I think sometimes is overlooked by contractors. It is our responsibility to have your property looking the same or better than we arrived. Enjoy the summer.
Regards,

Dale C.
Dale C.
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

creating vents in soffits to improve attic airflow

Bronson and Johnson installed new eavestrough on our house about 9 years ago. I was very pleased with their work so I contacted them again about creating vents in the soffit of the eaves of our house to improve airflow into the attic. It seemed that our 1954 house, like many of that period, had metal soffit installed over solid wood (i.e. no venting). They removed the eavestrough and in process of detaching the soffit discovered there were 6 existing vents already cut into the wood. Instead of continuing, and never telling me about this, they simply put everything back together as good as new which saved me about $2500.00. I'm not sure other companies would have been so honest. This company does excellent work and I won't even bother getting a quote for future work from other companies - they are my go to company for eavestrough and related work.

Dale,
It was great saving you money and providing Peace of Mind at the same time. Being called someone's "go to company" makes us proud. Thanks from all of us at Bronson Johnson Seamless Eavestroughs

LarocquePM.com
LarocquePM.com

Eavestrough install

Company hired to install eavesdrops at a rental property.

Work was completed efficiently there was some issues with parts of the work and the invoice was adjusted accordingly and proactively.

Would recommend.
Sincerely,
LarocquePM

Thank you for the review. For people reading this review the Invoice was adjusted down to reflect some planned work that could not be completed. it's great that you would recommend Bronson Johnson Seamless Eavestroughs, it is appreciated.

Brian Beattie in Ottawa
Brian Beattie in Ottawa

New Eavestrough

Don't look anywhere else! These guys are the best. One of the owners (Mike) works with the installers. He was very accommodating and with his years of experience and provided us valuable suggestions and saved us some coin. We are extremely please with their service and the install was done as if we were their only customer - ever! They showed when they said and stayed till the job was fully complete. The entire property was spotless when they left. One of the staff even pulled out a rake to rake out the footprints in our newly laid grass seed and soil - swept the driveway clean where they were working. Seriously happy with these folks. You.Will.Not.Be.Disappointed.!

Brian, this is an awesome review! Thanks for highlighting the effort we put into caring for and respecting our client's property. We strive to emulate, "Treat this house like it is yours". Mike

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Soffits and eavestroughs

They replaced our eavestroughs and installed soffit that had been removed during a prior renovation. Great work, did not leave any mess behind, honest and trustworthy company. Would definitely hire them again.

Thank you for the great highlights of our integrity, work site and effort. It is appreciated by the whole team as all members of Bronson Johnson Seamless Eavestroughs read these reviews.
Regards,

Karen and Errol in Nepean
Karen and Errol in Nepean

Eavestroughing

Mike and his team were professional and efficient. They did a great job explaining the process, and did this in a way that was logical and easy to follow. Our eavestroughs look good and work well. Their clean-up after the job was also thorough, and much appreciated.

Karen and Errol, thank you for taking the time to write this review! Your testimonial means a lot to us because people trust these unbiased reviews. We know people work hard for their money and we want to make sure every one of our clients feel like they got their "money's worth"!

NS
NS
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Eavestrough replacement

Fabien and team did a great job removing my damaged eavestrough and installing new ones. The whole process was extremely efficient from receiving the quote to having the work completed quicker than expected. Fabien was responsive and very helpful throughout, and I am extremely happy with the finished product. Many thanks!

NS,
Thank you for the great review, highlighting that we were extremely efficient from beginning to end.
Enjoy the summer

Ralph Best from Kanata
Ralph Best from Kanata
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Eavestroughs

I needed a new Eavestrough and so one of the Companies I call was Bronson Johnson Seamless Eavestroughs (Nepean). Their Salesman Paul came out and gave me a Quote. He was very professional and did not try to over sell. He gave me a lot of information on different options I was interested in. Made my decision a lot easier for me. Mike and his helper Justin showed up on time and did a fantastic job. Mike answer and explained all question I had about the installation, they were also very professional and cleaned up after. I would highly recommend to all. We had a good rain a few days ago and it was great to see no more leaks. Thanks to all who made this a good experience

Ralph, thank you so much for the great review! I'm glad we were able to help you before all the expected April showers! Feel free to call us in the future if you have any questions. Mike

More about Bronson Johnson Seamless Eavestroughs

Bronson Johnson Seamless Eavestroughs has quickly become one of Ottawa's top choices for your water evacuation requirements! We specialize in Eavestrough (Gutter) installation. BJSE also provides Leaf Screen (Leaf Guard) protection. We have exclusive rights to GT Premium Micro Leaf Screen which is ideal for metal roofing systems. Our mission is to be Referred by our Customers, Revered by our Competitors and Respected by our Community.

Gutters & Eavestroughs and Roofing
We only use 0.032" thick 5 inch Seamless Eavestrough; Exclusive rights to the Hidden Hanger used in our installations; Leaf Guard, Leaf Screen; Environmentally friendly Rain Barrel installation. Also, ask about our product that eliminates "Tiger Stripes" which occur on white and light coloured eaves.
Eavestrough Installation, Eavestrough Repair, Eavestrough Cleaning, Removal of Old Troughs, Tiger Stripe cleaning.
Englert product line, GT Premium Microscreen Leaf Guard, T-Rex (Alu-Rex) Leaf Screen.
B.J.S.E is the only company in Ottawa to specialize in the installation of.032" thick Aluminum Eavestroughs which is significantly stronger than standard .023", .024" and .027" material used by our competitors. The advantage of the thicker gauge is strength and integrity at the same price!
2009
Cash, Cheque or PayPal
Fall Protection
CFIB; Better Business Bureau
All of our crew members have completed the Fall Protection Certification
$450
5 year warranty on workmanship and 20 year manufacturer's warranty on materials.