Gutters & Eavestroughs

Reviews for Bronson Johnson Seamless Eavestroughs

KON
KON

Outdoor eavestroughs

The team was incredibly professional in both the assessment of the work to be done and the completion of the work throughout the day. The work quality was Top Notch as well as the cleanup following. I would wholeheartedly recommend Bronson Johnson

Thank you for writing a review for us, it allows potential customers to learn more about what we are about... .and you touched on some key points.

Rachel in Ottawa
Rachel in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

100% satisfied customer

(613) 619-1357
900 Greenbank Rd. Suite 534
Ottawa
K2J

I approached this company based on all the positive reviews, and I was not disappointed. From the owner Fabien to Allan and Dylan who did the installation of my new eavestroughing, the whole experience was professional, positive and friendly. They showed up on time and did a great job. I would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for recommending us to anyone. It is appreciated when you mention our team members by name as we all read these reviews. Enjoy your summer

a2vr69
a2vr69

(613) 619-1357
900 Greenbank Rd. Suite 534
Ottawa
K2J

Had Bronson Johnson replace my Eavestroughs. They were very professional and did an excellent job, using high quality products.

A short, concise review that highlights alot, thank you

Greg &.
Greg &.

Eavestroughs

"No worries". That's a phrase that the younger generation use these days, and it fits perfectly with our experience of Bronson Johnson's work. In fact, we were out of town at the time, and never had a single worrying thought while away. Upon arriving home, a quick inspection revealed that all had been completed as expected. Well done Bronson Johnson...your excellent reputation is well deserved!

I'm glad you were able to enjoy your family weekend worry free. I think it helped that we met up the day before you left town. Thank you again for trusting us with the work on your home! Mike

Kathryn
Kathryn
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Eavestrough

I’m so glad I called Bronson Johnson eavestrough, they are a great team. From the day I reached out. Fabian called by the next day, To come by and quote our job. He explained our choices and quotes were reasonable. Once we decided on our plan they booked our job the same week. We had Allan head this job and he was very pleasant and informative. He and his colleague did a great job. Brought me out to see a small issue and had a solution for me. He just wanted to keep me informed. Once they were done they cleaned up like you’d never know they’d been there. I would highly recommend these guys for your eavestroughing needs. Kathryn In Barrhaven.

Kathryn,
It's highly appreciated when satisfied customers point out great work by our team members by name. We all read these reviews and the praise from customers goes along way in repeating the same behavior. Thank you.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent all around

From the appraisal to job completion, simply excellent. Friendly, courteous. Went above and beyond and completed a fairly large job in a day without sacrificing the quality of work. Highly recommended.

Urban

Thank you for the kind words. Especially want to thank you for highlighting how we conducted ourselves.

Hilary in Toronto
Hilary in Toronto

Eavestroughs

I called Bronson Johnson after reading reviews on Home Stars. Fabien came by the next day and provided a very reasonable quote to replace our eavestroughs and downspouts. We scheduled the job and his team arrived on time, were knowledgeable, polite and removed all material from the site. I would highly recommend Bronson Johnson to anyone interested in work on their eavestroughs.

Hilary,
Highlighting that we arrived on time, were knowledgeable and polite helps other potential customers to understand what to expect from us. Thank you for the review of Bronson Johnson Seamless Eavestroughs

adelleforth
adelleforth

Eaves

Excellent service and work. We live on a very steep road so they had to rebook several times (due to ice on our steep hill). They kept us informed and came to do the job the first opportunity. Polite and professional service. Did a great job cleaning up when done. Highly recommend them.

Adelle,
Thank you for the great review. The road to your home is certainly a challenge. We we're glad to do the project and enjoy the view.

roofhappy1234 in Ottawa
roofhappy1234 in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Eavestroughs installation

They are a top notch company. Professional, courteous and experts on how to efficiently capture water volume and flow. Impressed by their high quality workmanship. Product and price are great. Clean-up around the house was spotless.

A simple phrase like "Clean-up around the house was spotless" says volumes to us and potential customers. Thank you for pointing it out.

Geo. & Con. M. in Ottawa
Geo. & Con. M. in Ottawa
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Eavestrough on two adjacent houses

We are very pleased with the job Bronson performed on one side of our house and our neighbours were as well with the work which was done on their house. We are going to get them to come back to do the driveway side of our house this spring. I know they have received many positive reviews but as the French say: un compliment est toujours nouveau. Thank you, Connie & George M.

Connie and Georgia,
Thank you for you the kind words... I think. My reading of French has diminished greatly. Seriously though, thank yygor the work and the work in the future.

More about Bronson Johnson Seamless Eavestroughs

Bronson Johnson Seamless Eavestroughs has quickly become one of Ottawa's top choices for your water evacuation requirements! We specialize in Eavestrough (Gutter) installation. BJSE also provides Leaf Screen (Leaf Guard) protection. We have exclusive rights to GT Premium Micro Leaf Screen which is ideal for metal roofing systems. Our mission is to be Referred by our Customers, Revered by our Competitors and Respected by our Community.

Gutters & Eavestroughs and Roofing
We only use 0.032" thick 5 inch Seamless Eavestrough; Exclusive rights to the Hidden Hanger used in our installations; Leaf Guard, Leaf Screen; Environmentally friendly Rain Barrel installation. Also, ask about our product that eliminates "Tiger Stripes" which occur on white and light coloured eaves.
Eavestrough Installation, Eavestrough Repair, Eavestrough Cleaning, Removal of Old Troughs, Tiger Stripe cleaning.
Englert product line, GT Premium Microscreen Leaf Guard, T-Rex (Alu-Rex) Leaf Screen.
B.J.S.E is the only company in Ottawa to specialize in the installation of.032" thick Aluminum Eavestroughs which is significantly stronger than standard .023", .024" and .027" material used by our competitors. The advantage of the thicker gauge is strength and integrity at the same price!
2009
Cash, Cheque or PayPal
Fall Protection
CFIB; Better Business Bureau
All of our crew members have completed the Fall Protection Certification
$450
5 year warranty on workmanship and 20 year manufacturer's warranty on materials.