Gutters & Eavestroughs

Reviews for Bronson Johnson Seamless Eavestroughs

den.lab
den.lab
1 review Ottawa, ON

Fixed an issue free of charge!

Had all new eavestroughs installed. Great job! There was a problem area after install too much water during heavy rainstorms so it was overflowing) and Bronson Johnson chose to upgrade a section free of charge immediately. Fabian and his team went above and beyond and we are grateful!

Thank you for the kind words and highlighting our service

Andrew G.
Andrew G.
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Gutters

Mike and crew replaced all of the eavestroughs on our home and added some downspouts. They were on time, courteous and made sure we were satisfied. I’m pretty sceptical of contractors. We had four quotes. I have to say, Mike was a little higher than the others but the workmanship and professionalism were worth every penny!

Andrew, thank you so much for the awesome review! We beleive in providing value for your money! The crew and I are grateful that you think we were "worth every penny!

Daniela
Daniela
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

A+++ job.

Excellent job !!!
The team is very professional and do the right job in a very short time.
Extremely easy to communicate with them.
I strongly recommend Bronson Johnson Seamless Eavestroughs !!

Thanks for your kind words Dana! I am glad you found us easy to work with.

gillesgrenier
gillesgrenier

Eavestroughs

Replaced old eavestrough on my large garage. The entire experience was excellent both on the telephone and in person. Everything went very smoothly, from the estimate to completion. Very professional, courteous, clean and no problems whatsoever. The team on site was very approachable and kept me up to date/informed about the work. Would use them again for sure.

Gilles,
It was a good day at your place with the installation and conversation. Thank you for pointing our so many good things about the crew. Regards

matteconsulting in Ottawa
matteconsulting in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Eavestroughing

My bronze eavestrough is beautiful. I never thought I could match the dark accent colour I had chosen for the house. Fabien, Mike and the team did an outstanding job. They even came and took off the old eavestrough in advance of my painting my entire house, including the fascia, and then returned when the painting was done to install the new. They involved me during the installation to ensure I was happy. Exceptional quality and a stunning addition to the house appearance. People knock on my door asking where I got the eavestrough! I highly recommend this company and I am VERY fussy! Thank you Bronson Johnson-you are indeed the best.

Wow, awesome words about us, thanks. We appreciate the time you took to complete such a stunning review. I must admit that the colour change of you home did provide a drastic change for the better.
All the best

alliehanson
alliehanson

Eaves throughing installation

estimation was on the nose and the team was prompt and courteous. The installation went well and looks great.

Thank you for the concise review. This review will help others learn who we are and how we conduct ourselves

Customer
Customer
1 review Gatineau,

New eaves troughing

(613) 619-1357
900 Greenbank Rd. Suite 534
Ottawa
K2J

The work was completed on time and on budget without any problems. All aspects of the work were clearly explained.

On time and on budget without any problems.....that's the way we all like it. Thank you for highlighting this.
regards

G. P.
G. P.

seamless eavestrough

(613) 619-1357
900 Greenbank Rd. Suite 534
Ottawa
K2J

The work was done quickly and professionally. The crew were experienced and conscientious. They worked quickly and efficiently and cleaned up the site as they worked. I opted for the leave guards and I am very happy with the finished work. I would recommend Bronson Johnson to anyone seeking to have eavestrough installed on their home.

G.P.
We like it that you pointed out that we were professional, experienced and conscientious. We pride ourselves on those qualities.
Regards

Arup
Arup
1 review Ottawa, ON

Evestroughs leaking - company has made no efforts to fix it.

Refer to my review on 10 June 2018. Fabien and his team appeared to have done a beautiful job that was also completed in time. Immediately after the job was completed, Fabien asked me for a review and I gave an excellent review. I deeply regret that. After some days, when it was raining, i noticed one day that the eavestrough installed was leaking on all sides. I watched my neighbour’s evestrough and saw that theirs was perfect, no leaks at all. I immediate shot a few minutes video of the leak at one particular spot and on 23 July 2018, I sent an email to Fabien with the video attached requesting him to fix my leaking eavestrough. Fabien wrote back that he would visit the house during a good rain and check it out. Until today, Fabien has not been able to make it to check out the problem. I have sent him several reminders. The money is fully paid yet the expensive eavestrough is useless because it leaks from all sides. I want my money back.

Review has 1 previous version

Arup,
I have to respond to your second review... I would have liked to not have to do this publicly but our last conversation ended with you hanging up on me when I was trying to provide a solution of installing Drip Edge where possible (where your older, curled shingles would not break or crumble). Yes there are leaks in some spots around your home but it is not the Eavestroughs that are leaking. As we discussed, prior to installation and during our last contact, you require Drip Edge (Roof Edge) that is typically installed by a Roofing company in conjunction with Shingle installation so you do not end up with curled shingles like you have. When new shingles, hopefully with Drip Edge, are installed you will see that the issue has gone away.
regards

Arup,
Wow, thanks for the detailed review. All of us at Bronson Johnson Eavestroughs like to read such reviews and it helps potential customers as well.
Once again, thank you
Enjoy the summer.

aszanto
aszanto

Gutters and down spouts

Friendly knowledgeable people. Fabien came out to evaluate the job and said it was the largest one they bid to date. They started on time as promised, but did run out of materials which had to be ordered in. This delayed the job about a week, but I was more interested in quality than speed, so for me, this was not an issue. Rain delayed things a bit more, but when the rain stopped, they came out and finished in a timely manner. I'm very satisfied with the job, they did what they promised, which to me is very important. There are few quality trades in Ottawa, but Bronson Johnson is definitely one of them.

That's a great review for us and potential customers. It was a pleasure completing the work on your home and our talks about business. You have a beautiful home and property. Enjoy the summer

More about Bronson Johnson Seamless Eavestroughs

Bronson Johnson Seamless Eavestroughs has quickly become one of Ottawa's top choices for your water evacuation requirements! We specialize in Eavestrough (Gutter) installation. BJSE also provides Leaf Screen (Leaf Guard) protection. We have exclusive rights to GT Premium Micro Leaf Screen which is ideal for metal roofing systems. Our mission is to be Referred by our Customers, Revered by our Competitors and Respected by our Community.

Gutters & Eavestroughs and Roofing
We only use 0.032" thick 5 inch Seamless Eavestrough; Exclusive rights to the Hidden Hanger used in our installations; Leaf Guard, Leaf Screen; Environmentally friendly Rain Barrel installation. Also, ask about our product that eliminates "Tiger Stripes" which occur on white and light coloured eaves.
Eavestrough Installation, Eavestrough Repair, Eavestrough Cleaning, Removal of Old Troughs, Tiger Stripe cleaning.
Englert product line, GT Premium Microscreen Leaf Guard, T-Rex (Alu-Rex) Leaf Screen.
B.J.S.E is the only company in Ottawa to specialize in the installation of.032" thick Aluminum Eavestroughs which is significantly stronger than standard .023", .024" and .027" material used by our competitors. The advantage of the thicker gauge is strength and integrity at the same price!
2009
Cash, Cheque or PayPal
Fall Protection
CFIB; Better Business Bureau
All of our crew members have completed the Fall Protection Certification
$450
5 year warranty on workmanship and 20 year manufacturer's warranty on materials.