Stone Masters

Countertops
Toronto ON M6A 2X7

Reviews for Stone Masters

Private User reviews London, ON

Kitchen "Refresh" with new granite countertops and island

We just had our kitchen 'refreshed' with new countertops and island and are thrilled with the outcome. We went to several companies and found Dan at Stonemasters to be honest, friendly, and very responsive to our numerous questions and requests for quotes on different types of quartz and granite. The installers were very efficient, flexible AND cleaned up afterwards! A beautiful job and excellent quality.

Stacy in Scarborough
Stacy in Scarborough

Incredible Quartz Countertop

We converted a galley kitchen and living/room dining room area into an open concept kitchen/living space with a ten foot island. Everyone who steps into our home is in awe of how incredible the countertop is! The selection process at Stone Masters, the quotation, the measurement visit at our home, the arrangement of installation date were all done in a professional, experienced manner. Communication and follow up were excellent and thorough. The installation team was meticulous in ensuring that the finished product was completed to perfection. There are not enough positive words in the dictionary to describe the outstanding service provided by Dan and his staff. Stone Masters is the center of any renovation conversations in our home, thank you Dan and team!

Brad in Toronto
Brad in Toronto

Great Work! Quality and On Time!

Dan and his team did a great job with my kitchen counters. From start to finish he was prompt with response and even turned it around quick when I had to leave down last minute. I would highly suggest Dan for not only quality but also his great customer service.

Quartz Counter & Backsplash

From start to finish, Dan was very helpful with our kitchen reno. It wasn't easy for us to make it to the showroom, he provided everything over email and respected our quick turn around timeline.

We were very happy with our product and even had other trades that came through ask who did the counters. I wouldn't hesitate to use Dan again in the future.

AP

Thank you for the review. Can you please send us an email so we know whose review this is.

Andrew K in North york
Andrew K in North york

Great product! Great Service!

I am extremely pleased with the quartz kitchen countertop, vanities and sinks I had replaced by Dan and his team at StoneMasters. I shopped around at half a dozen places and chose StoneMasters because they had the best variety of material, competitive pricing, and an honest and professional team. Looking at my counters I can see the quality and skill that went into the finished product! Dan helped us out when we changed our order by adding an extension piece to the vanity. The installation team was professional, courteous and hard working. I definitely recommend!

Zoe K in North York
Zoe K in North York

Countertops

We just had our cottage kitchen countertops installed last week and we couldn’t be more happy and satisfied with the results! Working with Stone Masters made the project easy and straightforward. As first time renovators, we had no idea what we were doing and felt so comfortable in the hands of Dan and his team. They were quick and efficient and the whole project was done seamlessly. Not to mention, the end result is beautiful and it is clear attention was paid to detail! We would 100% use them again and can’t recommend them highly enough!

Chelsea in North York
Chelsea in North York

Friendly, punctual, high-quality and extremely helpful

Dan and his team were amazing. We decided to do a mini reno of our condo kitchen. We repainted cabinets, replaced the hardware, backsplash, and decided we wanted to do the counters as well. We did most of the work ourselves so we had a lot of questions for Dan (will the old sink fit with the new counters? can we keep the old backsplash? etc.). Dan was SO patient with me throughout the whole process. I ended up buying a new sink and shipping it directly to Dan which saved me a trip to deliver it to him in advance. I was also pleased with the price, very comparable to the other quotes I received.

On the day of installation the team was extremely fast but attentive to details. We are in a condo so I always worry that contractors will have a difficult time getting in the building. These guys had the whole process down though.

I would highly recommend Stonemasters to anyone who asks. Dan's customer service is phenomenal.

Simone
Simone

Amazing

Dan at Stonemaster was amazing. We received several quotes and they were the cheapest. THey have a very large selection of counter top suppliers. We were on a tight schedule before Christmas and they came and measured the stone one day and installed it a few days later. We did run into a problem and Dan dealt with it to the utmost professionalism, no questions asked. Customer Service and Satisfaction is of the utmost importance to them. The installers were amazing and the edge for my waterfall counter top is top notch. Use Stonemaster for your next countertop project. You will not be disappointed.

Laura in Toronto
Laura in Toronto

Excellent service

I had an excellent experience with Stonemasters. They offered a wide selection at a very fair price, and worked with me to select for my kitchen countertops.
Communication was excellent, with speedy delivery and installation.

The stone I have is now my favorite part of my kitchen!
Thank you, Stonemasters!

Recommended by a reputable company-HUGELY disappointed

We were replacing our countertop and sinks in our washroom

StoneMasters drilled the holes incorrectly and as a result we can't use our sink stoppers in both taps

they refused to finish the job and were afraid to afix the mirror to the back wall .As a result there was a gaping hole between the countertop and the mirror

they also demanded full payment before they did the job and as a result would not stand behind their work

Dear,

This is not how Stone Masters.ca operates. Please identify yourself/call us and we will get all your problems solved if we caused anyone of them. There is no record of such installation on our records. We have thousands of happy customers through out GTA and out of Toronto. Please scroll down to see some of them and what they say about us.

More about Stone Masters

StoneMasters. ca welcomes you to experience our excellent line of natural stone products. Our mission is to provide our customers with the highest quality and the finest craftsmanship while keeping our products affordable. ☆☆☆TORONTO'S COUNTERTOP PURVEYORS☆☆☆ Stone Masters is the premier purveyors of natural stone surfaces in North America. We ...
Looking for Countertops pros in Toronto?