MoldPro Inc.

Reviews for MoldPro Inc.

Oscar in Toronto
Oscar in Toronto

Mold removal

Very professional done, done on time and taking all the precautions
required for the type of work done. Good recommendation of additional contractors to finish the work of repairs done in my house.

Jason Brown in Calgary
Jason Brown in Calgary

Removal of toxic mold from basement

Peter was great to work with, very forthright, honest and professional. He called me back immediately and was able to come over and assess the situation the next day even though it was a weekend. I wouldn't hesitate to use him again and recommend him to friends.

in Calgary
in Calgary

Mold Removal in rental apartment.

We have a rental condo with en-suite laundry; unfortunately the washer drain had clogged and the overflowed in the back of the closet. Because there's also a dryer in the closet, the environment is warm & humid - ideal for mold growth!

I shopped around for a few Mold Removal companies and landed on MoldPro because of their positive reviews. They are well deserved! Rarely is a company so friendly, punctual, transparent, and honest! Peter came to our condo the same day and gave an estimated cost (most companies wouldn't). Peter explained everything from the extent of the damage, the risks, the removal process, and a price. He told us everything we needed to know!

I'm so pleased that there are still contracting companies out there like this. I wouldn't call any other Mold Removal company. Fantastic!

Thanks Brad, I really do appreciate your kind words.

Linda in Calgary
Linda in Calgary

Attic insulation

We had the vermiculite insulation containing asbestos removed from our 1957 bungalow. We had it on the market with 2 failed offers due to the attic. Peter and his team came in quickly, on time and we were kept informed of the progress every step of the way. Happy to say our house sold within that week. Thanks Peter and the MoldPro team!

Thanks Linda, that's awesome and very much appreciated.

Evan in Calgary
Evan in Calgary

Asbestos removal from ceilings, floors

Peter is the consummate professional, and his team were amazing! We hired MoldPro to remove an asbestos-tainted stipple ceiling and asbestos-backed tile flooring. Upstairs, where we wanted to preserve the drywall underneath the stipple, the guys were so gentle that when we went to paint, we only had to do minor touchups: the ceilings look perfect now, you'd never guess what the used to look like! Peter was on-time, on-budget and highly responsive via email or text every day. Highly recommended for an asbestos removal!

Oliver from Calgary
Oliver from Calgary

mold removal

As a renovator/contractor ( Novispec Development) I have used Moldpro now 4 or 5 times to remove mold from houses where I was working. From small jobs in a bathroom to a large basement job. they have done it all. I use them time and again because they do a good job and I like Peter. There have been no problems with them at all.

Franco from Calgary
Franco from Calgary

asbestos insulation removal

We initially hired this company to test the insulation for asbestos. Turned out it was positive for asbestos, so we hired them to remove it. Everything went well. They were organized and professional. it seemed like they knew what they were doing.

Artec Construction Ltd from Calgary
Artec Construction Ltd from Calgary

asbestos abatement

I called two companies for quotes on an asbestos remediation. There was a house that needed to be demolished, with asbestos within the building. The government insists that you must remediate a home that is scheduled for demo. MoldPro performed the remediation to the satisfaction of Alberta Health standards.

Michele from Calgary
Michele from Calgary

Air Quality Testing

We have hired Moldpro several times to do some commercial testing on the air quality in various work environments. Peter’s costs are always competitive and he does very good work.

Tex from Calgary
Tex from Calgary

basement flood

We have had our basement flood 3 times now. Once from a sewer backup, and twice due to weather issues. We used them all three times. My daughter saw their booth at a home show and suggested them the first time. They removed moldy drywall, took out all the flooring and Applied antimicrobial biocides. Work was done on time and very cleanly.

More about MoldPro Inc.

Moldpro Inc. makes homes healthy. Providing mold and asbestos removal, as well as detection and inspection. Don't compromise your family's health and be a mold victim. Your home may be sick - find out and get it healthy again.