Mold Pro Inc.

Mold Detection & Removal
Calgary AB T2V 0Y7

Reviews for Mold Pro Inc.

Private User reviews Airdrie, AB

Mold check

We thought that we had a mold problem and had these good folks over to check it out. They were highly courteous and knowledgeable, and told us that in fact we did not have a mold problem. They reassured us and even offered to check out other places in the house where we thought we may have had a problem. They refused to take payment for their effort. 100 percent honest, straight up guys you can trust.

MAXgreen Windows, Doors, Siding, Roofing
MAXgreen Windows, Doors, Siding, Roofing
8 reviews Galloway, OH

Stucco Asbestos Abatement on 1962 Home

Amazing service! Were able to come out to have a look on short notice to quote, then they got me a quote quickly and did the work exactly when they said with no surprises!

As an exterior renovation contractor ourselves, we will definitely be using them for all of our abatement needs moving forward!

Thanks Mold Pro team!

Francois from CALGARY
Francois from CALGARY

Amazing job

The crew did an amazing job, the house was spotless when everything was finished. We had all of our drywall and ceilings on the main floor of a renovation project we are doing, and all the lino floors. I could not believe there was not a spot of drywall or dust when we entered. Thank you for the great work!!

Sennay in Calgary
Sennay in Calgary

inspection

Peter Jr was very quick to respond, punctual and very informative in explaining the inside and outside of prevention and maintenance. I will definitely use their services in the future. Thanks

Oscar in Toronto
Oscar in Toronto

Mold removal

Very professional done, done on time and taking all the precautions
required for the type of work done. Good recommendation of additional contractors to finish the work of repairs done in my house.

Jason Brown in Calgary
Jason Brown in Calgary

Removal of toxic mold from basement

Peter was great to work with, very forthright, honest and professional. He called me back immediately and was able to come over and assess the situation the next day even though it was a weekend. I wouldn't hesitate to use him again and recommend him to friends.

brad.bender
brad.bender

Mold Removal in rental apartment.

We have a rental condo with en-suite laundry; unfortunately the washer drain had clogged and the overflowed in the back of the closet. Because there's also a dryer in the closet, the environment is warm & humid - ideal for mold growth!

I shopped around for a few Mold Removal companies and landed on MoldPro because of their positive reviews. They are well deserved! Rarely is a company so friendly, punctual, transparent, and honest! Peter came to our condo the same day and gave an estimated cost (most companies wouldn't). Peter explained everything from the extent of the damage, the risks, the removal process, and a price. He told us everything we needed to know!

I'm so pleased that there are still contracting companies out there like this. I wouldn't call any other Mold Removal company. Fantastic!

Thanks Brad, I really do appreciate your kind words.

Linda in Calgary
Linda in Calgary

Attic insulation

We had the vermiculite insulation containing asbestos removed from our 1957 bungalow. We had it on the market with 2 failed offers due to the attic. Peter and his team came in quickly, on time and we were kept informed of the progress every step of the way. Happy to say our house sold within that week. Thanks Peter and the MoldPro team!

Thanks Linda, that's awesome and very much appreciated.

Evan
Evan

Asbestos removal from ceilings, floors

Peter is the consummate professional, and his team were amazing! We hired MoldPro to remove an asbestos-tainted stipple ceiling and asbestos-backed tile flooring. Upstairs, where we wanted to preserve the drywall underneath the stipple, the guys were so gentle that when we went to paint, we only had to do minor touchups: the ceilings look perfect now, you'd never guess what the used to look like! Peter was on-time, on-budget and highly responsive via email or text every day. Highly recommended for an asbestos removal!

Oliver from Calgary
Oliver from Calgary

mold removal

As a renovator/contractor ( Novispec Development) I have used Moldpro now 4 or 5 times to remove mold from houses where I was working. From small jobs in a bathroom to a large basement job. they have done it all. I use them time and again because they do a good job and I like Peter. There have been no problems with them at all.

More about Mold Pro Inc.

Moldpro Inc. makes homes healthy. Providing mold and asbestos removal, as well as detection and inspection. Don't compromise your family's health and be a mold victim. Your home may be sick - find out and get it healthy again.
Looking for Mold Detection & Removal pros in Calgary?