Countertops

Anita from Newmarket
Anita from Newmarket
3 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

quartz countertop

I did my research on homestars.ca beforehand, and was not disappointed by Miracle Marbe. They are efficient, professional, reasonably priced, and the end product is beautiful! I definitely recommend them.

Hi Anita,
thank you for the review, I'm sure that will help others to make there decision.
Looking forward to serve you in the future.
Natalie.

ilene in Thornhill
ilene in Thornhill
3 reviews THORNHILL, ON

granite countertop

After a near disaster kitchen installation our granite countertop put the shine back into our beautiful kitchen. Serguiy, the proprietor was polite, professional, helpful and believe it or not, returned our call and looked after the issue we had after installation - he/they are the best.

Thank you,Ilene! We do our best to serve you with the quality you deserve. It is so nice to hear that you like your granite countertop. Regards, Natalie

Igor from Toronto
Igor from Toronto
1 review , ON

New counter top installation

I finished my project about two months a go. One of my big issues was the counter top. As i desired to have it a unique shape. Miracle marble did it in a best way and in very good timing. I defiantly will recommend this company to my friends and i will continue to do business with them.

Igor
15.11.12

Dear Igor, thank you for your warm feedback, it was pleasure to work with you. Looking forward to serve you in the future.
Natalie

905 597 7848
130 Snidercroft Rd.
Vaughan
L4K 2K1

From start to finish the job was very well done. Excellent service and customer satisfaction. Our kitchen countertops look fantasic......... Professional, price was right, and, completed on time....I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of their service or products. Thank you Miracle Marble.

Dear Dennis, sorry for the late respond, it was very kind of you leaving feedback about project we've done. Hope you enjoying your counter that was the perfect color choice.
Thank you for your business, looking forward to serve you in the future.
Natalie.

Eva  in King city
Eva in King city
1 review King City, ON

Kitchen renovation, granite cantertops

Fantastic communications, great people to deal with, good price, clean professional installation. I would highly recommend Serg and his team and without a doubt will use the company's services in the future.

Sonya in Richmond hill
Sonya in Richmond hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen & Bathroom counters.

Been referred to this company by the couple of my friends who get there counters done by Miracle Marble. Right at the beginning to the end whole project been held in very possessional and friendly manner. This company is highly equipped and provided to us exactly what we've been looking for (my husband brought some picture sample from the magazine), buy the way Sergiy made some recommendation for us in design of our Island and now it looks just gorgeous. Highly recommend this guys for someone who's tired of amateurs.

Kim in Thornhill
Kim in Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Granite countertop

We purchased a granite countertop from Miracle Marble. I would highly recommend this business. The service was excellent. The installation was very professional and on time, the price was very reasonable.

Jane in Davisville Park
Jane in Davisville Park

Granite vanity top, shower jambs and tub surround

Natalie and Serge went out of their way to get us our granite in a hurry so we wee not holding up the tilers. Their price was well below other quotes I had received, and the quality was excellent.
Thank you for making our bathroom project so beautiful!!

More about Miracle Marble

Miracle Marble is a leading Toronto’s fabricator/installer of Marble, Granite and Quartz Countertops that ships from our extensive workshop to anywhere in Ontario. We make kitchen counter tops, vanity tops, tub surrounds, decks, fireplaces, table tops, bar tops, reception desks, and more - virtually any item your project requires.

Our services include an extended knowledgeable technical team, to assist you in your selection process. Miracle Marble is the perfect choice for home owners, builders, designers and interior decorators with a dream to build a counter top, fireplace, Jacuzzi etc.