Addison Pest Control

Addison Pest Control

Reviews for Addison Pest Control

LMAC
LMAC

Great service, professional and knowledgeable staff

We were horrified to discover we had bed bugs! My daughter had many bites and was so distressed. Jay at Addison Pest Control did such a wonderful job of explaining the situation and the treatment protocols, and the technician Robbie was friendly, reassuring, professional, and helpful--even when we texted him after the service with questions and concerns. They made a bad situation manageable. Highly recommend.

Ramzi in Toronto
Ramzi in Toronto

Addison Pest Control - Best Company around!

Absolutely pleased with the service from Addison Pest Control. They were punctual, polite and listened to every single question I had and answered them without hesitation. They went above and beyond to ensure I was informed and educated on the situation I had and what they were going to do to remove the bed bugs. I have an incredibly large house which is why the cost seems so high, but they get the job done better then others for a better price! Eden, Michael, and Jay were fantastic, informed and incredibly polite. They did an awesome job and went above and beyond what I had expected, they were very accommodating and ensured the problem was taken care of efficiently and effectively. The reason I picked Addison Pest Control is because the reviews were spectacular. Dont waste your time with another company, they will take care of the job and get it done right. Thanks for all your help!

Akk
Akk

Update: The lady that came in had a poor attitude...

We had a few folks come in over the past few months to do treatments and there was one more room that needed to be done for a retreat. The lady who did this room didn't really inspire a lot of confidence, but management was able to follow up on our concerns afterward. Other than the retreat experience for the one room, our experience with Addison has been great.

Professional and Friendly Service

After discovering a possible bedbug problem, we did some research and found Addison Pest Control to be the best choice, providing a 3-step safe treatment (heat/physical/chemical). Ella came the next day. He was very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. He spent a lot of time patiently answering all our questions and concerns. We decided to go ahead with the treatment right way. The treatment was thorough as expected. We are happy with our decision. Thank you Ella for your great work!

Bed bugs

I just want to start of by saying the customer service I received from both Connor & Michael was amazing. When I found out I had bed bugs I opted for the cheaper options, biggest mistake of my life & money. Then I reached out to Addison. Connor was very quick to return my call, he thoroughly answered my million questions and explained to me the steps that would be done. Michael accommodated to my availability & went above and beyond to tell me exactly what would be done and what steps I should take after. He also made sure I felt safe returning back home with my puppy. Thank you both to the amazing service you had given.

SAM M
SAM M

Kind, thoughful ellas

Ellas came to my apartment Today and was very helpful. Ellas answered all my questions and knew a lot about my pests. Addison is a great company and everyone was kind.

EJL in Toronto
EJL in Toronto

Very quick, thorough service

I discovered that we had a major clothes moth infestation (thanks to a rolled-up carpet in the basement) and called Addison. Jay immediately booked us in for an appointment the following day. Laura and Ella did a walk-through of the house with me, explained the process, and answered my many questions. They were empathetic, knowledgeable, and cheerful, and put my mind at rest. Less than 24 hours after my first call, the problem was solved. Thank you, Laura and Ella!

aloha
aloha

bed bugs

When someone unintentionally brought bedbugs into my house, I researched how to deal with the problem. I decided to go with a professional company, Addison Pest Control.

I liked that they offer a triple battery of treatments; steam heat to kill eggs and larvae, silica powder in void areas (like behind electrical outlets) to desiccate the bugs, and insecticide to kill the ones that walk around. Effectiveness was a major priority for me, and I learned from the site that it is for company owner Avery Addison as well. The company reports a 100% success rate over the course of warranty periods.

I contacted them and we spoke with Jay. He helped get us through much confusion and distress. The man was amazing in his ability to persuade the person who brought in the bed bugs to continue to sleep in the same room after the treatments were applied so that bugs would not wander the house in search of him or another host (me!).

Jay scheduled the treatment session for only two days later. In the interim I got a personal call from Avery, the company owner, which was a sincere and thoughtful gesture, even though Jay had covered pretty much everything over the phone and by email.

To qualify for the warranty, which includes repeat treatments when needed, I had to opt for the full house treatment rather than the single room. There were two insecticide options as well; (A) Demand - which comes with a three month warranty, and (B) Tempril - which comes with a six month warranty. If I had opted for the stronger insecticide, Tempril, perhaps the single room treatment would have worked after only one set of treatments. At first, however, I chose the cheaper insecticide product. Jay had mentioned to me early on that the more expensive insecticide product kills eggs and larvae while the cheaper one does not, but I did not pick up on how significant a difference it would make.

The activity level of crawling and biting increased after treatment. Jay explained this was unfortunate, but normal. But then, with more bites occurring at the end of the three week period, we felt the need to request another visit for treatments.

For the second visit, I paid a few hundred dollars more to have applied Tempril, the insecticide with a statistically slightly higher kill rate, power to kill eggs, and a longer warranty. In hindsight, perhaps it would have been best to go with the stronger insecticide from the start. Subjectively speaking, it seemed to work much better than the less powerful insecticide, or maybe that it killed eggs and larvae compensated for clutter interfering with the first steam heat treatment.

After the last sighting and biting I waited an additional three weeks before writing this review, just to be sure. I am very pleased and confident the problem is resolved -- without the need to throw away furniture or clothes. The warranty remains in effect until some time in November, which is reassuring, but I seriously doubt there will be any further need of it.

A big "Thank you!" to Avery, Jay, and also Lucas, the friendly and professional young man who came to my house both times and applied all six treatments as efficiently as the clutter around the place allowed him to do.

Super informative, friendly and thorough

I really appreciated all the helpful information on their website and called Addison when I found a bedbug. Jay answered my many, many questions over a couple of days and we set up an appointment for treatment.

The technician Laura was very friendly and found no evidence of bugs, so it seems like we nipped it in the bud. So far, we have not seen any other bug activity after a month's time, but they said they will come back free of charge if we do for up to 3 months. They use a three-pronged approach of heat, insecticide spray and dust treatment and it was great that we didn't have to throw anything away.

The only reason I can't give the full 5 stars for experience was that the communication on the day of the treatment was stressful with the appointment time being changed twice on short notice (not Laura's fault). Besides that though, I would definitely recommend Addison for pest control.

Alan in Ajax
Alan in Ajax

From Hell to Heaven

As if isolating at home isn't bad enough, my girlfriend showed me terrible bites on her arms, hands, and legs. After catching a bug we looked it up on the net - bed bugs! We had dealings with Addison Pest Control last year and were 100% satisfied with the outcome. So there was only one company we would call for this problem. It was a two-day job. Jesse came the first day and, as usual, he was kind, knowledgeable, calm, and extraordinarily professional. Thanks Jesse! Michael came the second day. He was equally professional, and we appreciated him sharing his expertise with us. He listened to us and did everything we asked of him.
Thanks Michael! Addison Pest Control has the best team in Toronto.

More about Addison Pest Control

WWW. ADDISONPESTCONTROL. COM - We Are Toronto's Bed Bug Experts! We appreciate what a nightmare bed bugs are - so we're here to help. We will answer all your questions and concerns and exterminate your infestation 100% guaranteed. Treatment works and lasts by preventing re-infestation. We perform all types of ...
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in Toronto?