Addison Pest Control

41 Baldwin St TORONTO ON M5T1L1
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Toronto  >  Addison Pest Control

Reviews for Addison Pest Control

Bed bugs in my house

called Addison for problem with bedbugs. Avery called me back within 30 minutes, set up an appointment and showed up on time. He inspected then treated that same day. Very knowledgeable and professional and assured me these awful biting pests were gone (haven't seen anything for 6 weeks now). He gave a 3 month guarantee. I would definitely use and recommend Addison again.

Mice in our kitchen - quick and easy

I discovered the issue on Wednesday night, called Addison Thursday afternoon and was given a clear and decisive outline of how to treat the issue and why my traps from Metro were not a good idea! They came that same afternoon to inspect the area and leave traps. Fingers crossed we stop hearing the little guys in the next 4-6 days. Very satisfied with the service - and confident with the 3 month guarantee that if we have issues we can still get help!

Bug identification and consultation

Addison was fantastic, they identified the bug in my apartment and provided thoughtful, caring advice on next steps. They were nothing but kind and efficient with me. I would definitely recommend this company as they offer an amazing service with even better employees!

Never Again in Toronto
Never Again in Toronto

Spraying Interior for Insects

Developed a problem with bed bugs and the good folks at Addison Pest Control responded quickly and efficiently. Provided a great guarantee as well. Problem solved!
I'd gladly recommend them for this and any other problem someone would encounter.

plane jane in Woodside
plane jane in Woodside

Very Pleased

I was very impressed with ADDISON's fast response to my bed bug problem and prompt evaluation.

Avery was nice, efficient and got rid of my family's bed bug problem in our large home. As they quoted, one visit was enough to get rid of them. After a traumatizing couple of days finding little white bugs i'm happy to say that the house is clean and now bed bug free.

Bea in Toronto
Bea in Toronto

pest control -apartment

My daughter traveled to NY and unfortunately she brought a bug back with her. It was terrifying , our anxiety was high. We called Addison Pest Control. Extremely helpful!!! Very knowledgable staff and quick efficient service. Eased my households anxiety about pests and we learned a lot from the experience. We also learned about bugs. They educated us. They gave us the best service , we right away felt that we were in good hands. Very happy with this company and have recommended it above any other competitor. Five thumbs up !
Beata Collins

Darby in Toronto
Darby in Toronto

Addison is A+

Addison pest Control was thorough, professional and affordable. The customer service was impeccable; I was instantly put at ease about my situation the moment I spoke to Avery. I would confidently recommend this company to anyone.

Isla Cowan in Toronto
Isla Cowan in Toronto

Effective and Professional Service

A while ago my family had a nasty problem of house centipedes in our home. They were constantly there, and they are scary. Fortunately for us, Addision Pest Control solved our problem quickly and the treatment was very affordable. It was so effective that even after all this time, we are still not seeing any sign of the bugs anywhere in the house. Thank you!

Expert Advice

They were very professional and helpful when I called with questions. Very knowledgeable and seemed to really know what they were talking about. Very reassuring and let me know how to deal with a minor problem.

angela from Toronto
angela from Toronto

Bed Bug removal

I moved into a horrifying situation where the new loft I purchased was infested in with bed bugs and cockroaches. I spoke with Avery and he made someone available the next day. These guys did an incredible job and were so friendly and awesome. They made us feel comfortable and safe. Would highly recommend using this company.

More about Addison Pest Control

WWW. ADDISONPESTCONTROL. COM - We Are Toronto's Bed Bug Experts! We appreciate what a nightmare bed bugs are - so we're here to help. We will answer all your questions and concerns and exterminate your infestation 100% guaranteed. Treatment works and lasts by preventing re-infestation. We perform all types of ...