Trim Carpenter Supply

170 Brockport Drive Toronto ON M9W
HomeStars  >  Moldings / Mouldings in Etobicoke  >  Trim Carpenter Supply

Reviews for Trim Carpenter Supply

Excellent Service and Products at Trim Carpernter Supply

a few days ago i looked at changing my two front closet doors from ugly metal sliders with mirrors to a more modern sleek look. I dealt with Tim who provided a great quote and super responsive on emails and timing of delivery and calling back all in a quick turnaround time. They were the best priced, providing excellent service and the guys there are very accommodating to assist you if you need something extra done. any emails I ever sent were responded to less than an hour. I've been there before just for some trim (baseboard and crown) but this time i spent more time inquiring as we were changing the overall look when you walk in. I would strongly recommend these guys. Ask for Tim, super friendly and very knowledgeable.

Alex from Chic Carpentry Co
Alex from Chic Carpentry Co

Kitchen

I give them 80 from 100..... They have a good crew.they have to be little bit faster. That was it.but overally they were ok..thanks a lot and wish you the best

Vito
Vito
8 reviews BRAMPTON, ON

window trim

All staff very helpful and friendly. Good stock of products and good prices. Overall, very satisfied and will be a regular customer! Showroom could use some upgrade but just asking the staff for whatever you need should suffice!
Thanks!

Thanks so much for your comments - we really do appreciate it. Regarding our Showroom, we would love to hear more about what you would like to see improved - we value your comments so please forward them to [email protected]

Thanks!

Edward in Etobicoke
Edward in Etobicoke
1 review ETOBICOKE, ON

Home Renovation

Lilly, Tim and the team are great! Customer service is their focal point. They have a wide range of products that you will not find in your local Home Supply stores and you certainly will not get their prices. If you want your home to look "unique" these are the folks you should visit. I have been going to them for almost 10 years and until they give me a reason not too, I will continue. Check them out, its worth the time.

Diana in Oakville
Diana in Oakville

Trim Supply For Main Floor Reno

Our main floor reno included redoing all baseboards and casings. We went to Trim Carpenter Supply and found the selection and pricing to be great, but what really sets them apart is their exceptional customer service. I have been there multiple times and each time I am greeted by friendly, knowledgeable and helpful staff - they really go out of their way to make sure you are happy. Thanks for all your help Tim and Lilly!

Marlene St John in Whitby
Marlene St John in Whitby
1 review WHITBY, ON

Interior trim: baseboard, casing and crown molding

Trim Carpenter Supply is an amazing place to buy trim. If you are looking for excellent quality material at a cost lower than the big box stores then this is the place to go! Tim was fantastic to deal with and I was very pleased with the selection of material they had. In fact I had searched for months for a trim design that was simple to create a Craftsman look and Trim Carpenter Supply was the only place I found exactly what I was looking for.... and now that our project is done we get lots of compliments on the trim work too!

Thanks Marlene - we love your enthusiasm! Send us some pictures and we will post them on our website.

CV Toronto in Etobicoke
CV Toronto in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Interior Doors and Trim

Our basement required a few trips to Trim for our trim and door needs. Each visit I was greeted with great service and quality goods at a great price. They were all very helpful and friendly and gave great advice. I am thrilled with the way it all came together and would highly recommend their company to anyone.

Thanks! We are pleased that the suggestions and changes we made helped you out so you could finish on time. Enjoy your new basement!

Paul from Crowning Touch Trim
Paul from Crowning Touch Trim
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Interior mouldings and doors

We like the prompt service and helpfullness of the staff. Tim, Lilly, Phil, Rick and the group make ordering products and materials easy and quick. Fast , friendly and a little humour to break up the day it is always a pleasure to deal with them.

More about Trim Carpenter Supply

Leading supplier of Primed MDF Trim (Casing, Baseboard, Crown Mouldings, ChairRails, Panel Moulds), Interior Doors, & Hardware. Also a leading manufacturer of Prebuilt Interior Door Frames custom made to your specifications. 40, 000sqft Warehouse & ShowRoom. Cash Debit or Cheque Delivery Available