We were extremely disappointed with BM Cleaning. While the initial dealings with management at BM was positive, I was disappointed in how quickly the quality of service declined and was shocked when my property was damaged.
We used them to clean our 3 bedroom family home every 2 weeks ($113/service). After 1-2 months of good service, one of their visits was somewhat disappointing. There were several things in my home that had been cleaned but not thoroughly (eg. baseboards were wiped in some spots but not others, some stairs were vacuumed while others were not). I contacted and advised BM that while their service had been good to date, the last visit was not thorough.
The husband & wife owner/management responded positively to my email and advised that they would personally come to our home for the next cleaning and "retrain" our cleaning lady. Two weeks later, I came home to one of the worst cleanings ever. Things would be half cleaned or not cleaned at all. Examples:
- bathroom mirror was partially cleaned; top 1/3 of the mirror was dirty and bottom 2/3s was spotless; it had been cleaned only part of the way up!
- master bedroom headboard had not been wiped and was covered with dust
- bedroom and living room window sills were dirty
- basement laundry room counter were dirty
- fresh linens were left on bed to have changed; these were left and not changed
- second floor bathroom radiator: one leg was wiped free of dust but the other leg, in plain view and accessible 2 inches away was filthy and untouched (picture attached)
- no fresh flowers
The worst…my miele vacuum cleaner was neatly put away…BROKEN!!
1. The button that extends and retracts the neck of the vacuum was broken off AND I could no longer adjust the neck length (see picture) and;
2. The head of the vacuum cleaner was FILLED with faux snow cotton batting (Christmas decorations) that hadn’t been out for a month! It had NO suction, filled like this and could have broken the motor. It took me 2 hours to get all of the cotton batting out of the vacuum cleaner (picture attached).
UPDATE: On Sunday March 27, BM Cleaning contacted me to apologize and offered to rectify my experience. They made a number of offers to provide cleaning services at no charge or to reimburse me for any damages.