Donnlyn Group

Toronto ON M5R 2E2
Donnlyn Group

Reviews for Donnlyn Group

0 reviews Aurora, ON

Kitchen, dining, living room and master bathroom renovation

Jamie and Julie are great to work with. Jamie always answers the phone when I have questions or concerns.
Julie has a great eye. My wife and I were skeptical of some her ideas at the beginning of the project but were very pleased with the final results.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Interlocking

I hired Donnlyn Group to fix my backyard interlocking that a previous contractor had done. Donnlyn Group did a fantastic job and went beyond the scope of work I hired them for. Donnlyn Group is very reliable and passionate about the quality of work that they do.

Donnlyn Group is pleased that we could help you and put your space back into the condition you expected.
Thanks for your business.

Louis in Toronto
Louis in Toronto
2 reviews Schomberg, ON

unproffesional

I gave a deposit for a basement renovation with a bathroom renovation to follow. Job to start two weeks later. 2 days before start date I'm texted advising me that there would be a 2 week delay and I'm welcome to give the job to someone else. Not very professional. When I asked for my deposit back I was told no and if I write a negative review I would be taken to court. Jamie and Julie seemed like nice people when we met but turned unprofessional when I asked for my deposit back..

Donnlyn Group regrets your dissatisfaction.
We did roof repairs and diagnostics on your roof as discussed. We were told that the roof work payment would be taken out of the $1000 deposit received for the basement Reno. We were unable to do the basement Reno due to changes in scope of work. Unfortunately there is no mention of the roof repair work done. We offer value and service to our clients and did emergency roof repairs.

Paul and Karen
Paul and Karen

Main floor reno

We worked with the Donnlyn Group to do a main floor renovation . They opened up our main floor, installed a new kitchen and made the flow of our homes so much more functional . They were very reliable and professional. We would highly recommend them to anyone that is looking for a renovation .
They brought a great team of professionals and even had great design ideas .

Thank you Paul and Karen for your business you were a pleasure to work for and Donnlyn group is pleased that you can enjoy your home again Donnlyn group is here for all your renovation needs 1-888-Donnlyn

Jason Scuzzi
Jason Scuzzi

Renovation

I had donnlyn group come to my house recently for a new bathroom/laundry room and basement reno. Absolutely amazed with the customer service and detail in the work. i would strongly recommend this company very satisfied, thanks donnlyn group

Thanks Jason Donnlyn group appreciate your business and are glad you please with your renovation donnlyn group looks forward to working with you on your next project 1-888-DONNLYN

Debbie
Debbie
1 review Port Colborne, ON

basement reno

They came in and finished my basement to accommodate my aging mother
Added an inlaw suit and upgraded staircase, subfloor, new flooring and kitchenette and full bathroom
It was a very pleasant experience

It was our pleasure to be able to help you with your basement Inlaw suite. I'm glad you were happy with the service. We always do our best to accommodate.

paul in Toronto
paul in Toronto

Deck and solarium repair

Be sure to get ”real” verified references. Monitor the job and have pictures every step of the way. Experience has no value if there is no intent. Fake reviews are rampant

Thank you Paul for detailing your experience Donnlyn Group would like to apologize for any dissatisfaction.We do our best to satisfy and exceed our clients expectations Donnlyn group offers warranty on all finished work please call us today to discuss how this can be completed as the project was halted mid stream and the pictures do not represent the kind of finished work we do that on the group 1-888-DONNLYN

Didar Rana
Didar Rana
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Great service

I am very pleased with the service provided by them. They are professional, punctual, friendly, and very importantly reasonable. I will definitely recommend them to my friends and family and would use their services in further. Thank you and keep up the good work.

We appreciate your business and are glad that we could accommodate you.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Home Renovation

I worked with Jamie and Julie on my renovation and was very happy with the design ideas and quality of the work that they performed. I would recommend them to anybody looking for a contractor.

Thank you Justin it was also a pleasure to work with you I'm so glad you really enjoyed the new design ideas

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto

Great team with Professional job

A real good professional job. The 2 fellows who worked on my roof worked hard, showed up early and on time and cleaned up each day before quitting. They used nails instead of the staples most roofers employ these days because they could then "feel" how well the shingles adhered to the deck. Need I say more?

Thank you for the opportunity to do your job it was a pleasure working with you Dave

More about Donnlyn Group

Welcome to Donnlyn Group From Roofing to your Landscape needs. . . . we're here for you.
Looking for Roofing pros in Muskoka Lakes?