Donnlyn Group

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Toronto  >  Donnlyn Group

Reviews for Donnlyn Group

1 review Port Perry, ON

Full renovation

I feel compelled to write this review in hopes that it saves others that are contemplating using this company for any kind of renovation including Snowplowing or roofing. Almost every aspect of this renovation had to be corrected. The floors bothe upstairs and down stairs needed extensive correcting,the Hvack work that was done was red tagged (did not pass inspection) ,the kitchen is still not fully finished,the siding outside the house where they did work on the inside was never finished,the newl on the stair case going downstairs was originally done in two types of wood,then when that was corrected they glued the new newl on ,making it incredibly dangerous. The incompantence goes on and on. In case this sounds unbelievable we have affidavits from contractors we brought in to correct the problems and pictures. Bob and Anne Mowforth

fayaz_abdulla in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
fayaz_abdulla in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
4 reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Horrible Company to deal with. Lots of better options. Move on!

Bad Awful Experience. Stay away from this company! I hired them to remove snow during the 2016/2017 season.

To start with they don't follow their own policies about when to show up. While there's enough snow for all my neighbours to have there driveways plowed apparently there isn't enough for Donnlyn Group to bother with! And even on the days they did bother showing up it would be in the afternoon after I've already had to ram my cars through the snowy driveway to get out.

The worst thing is that I called for salting one day and a huge truck comes by. I have a circular driveway with a gate and when maneuvering around the driver backed into my gate causing extensive damage. I was watching from my house window because I was curious to see how much salt they put out there (they skimped of course and he blamed it on the dispenser malfunctioning). Long story short I saw the truck back into the gate and went out and talked to him about it. We both took pictures as you can see attached and it's clear that the damage is fresh. Driver said that he will get his boss to fix it and I didn't hear back for months. I followed up and the owner Jamie argues with me back and forth saying that it's not his truck and that the damage was there before?? You can see in the images that the paint is freshly flaking off. His driver acknowledged it and yet the owner who wasn't there somehow doesn't take responsibility. He tells me prove it with a video - like who records someone salting their driveway!!

Anyhow, I'm sure this guy will try to say something to devaluate my review. He tries to be a bully and intimidating but I don't care.

Hopefully this message is useful to others.

S. Pruden from Whitchurch-stouffville
S. Pruden from Whitchurch-stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Roof repair

We were extremely pleased with the work that Jamie and his crew did. They were very prompt, efficient and did much more than just repair our leaking roof. We had called many roofers in our area and this company was the only one that showed up and acutally did the work. They did an excellent job and I would highly recommend them.

H. Koerber from Toronto
H. Koerber from Toronto

roof

Jamie and his crews were wonderful. They are hard working, kind and honest. It was a pleasure having them around for the time it took to do the roof. They did a very difficult job with professional work and caring from beginning to end. I recommend them most HIGHLY!!!

Mary from Toronto
Mary from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Service

We had many quotes but Donnlyn Roofing seemed to be most knowledgable to our roofing needs.They corrected a ventilation problem we had!!This past winter was the first winter in 10 years we didn't have huge icicles hanging from our eaves!! Great work and friendly service!! Would strongly recommend if you need any roofing services!!