Finecraft Window Fashions

HomeStars  >  Shutters & Blinds in North York  >  Finecraft Window Fashions

Reviews for Finecraft Window Fashions

Allan and Kim in Toronto
Allan and Kim in Toronto

Finecraft was super Fine!

I quoted out a job replacing the window coverings for our entire master bedroom (3 windows) and ensuite bay area (4 windows).

After obtaining 5 different quotes, my wife and I decided to go with Ron Cogan and Finecraft Shutters. Why? His pricing was reasonable (not the lowest, but not the highest), and he offered similar product to the others (we were pretty clear about what we wanted - roman blinds in a certain style/look) -- but we hired him because he cares. He takes pride in his work and in his team, and it showed the minute he showed up at the door. Ron knows his stuff.

He showed up, measured the area, talked to us NOT about what product we wanted, but WHY we wanted it, and then proceed to tell us why we our choice was wrong. And he was 100% right. We went with some beautiful heat-shield roller blinds and beautiful sheer curtains to overlay them instead of the roman blinds. The job turned out cheaper than the romans we wanted. So Ron not only did a great job, he actually sold us a lower priced plan - as I said - for him, it's not about the product, it's about the customer service. He truly cares about what he does.

Our installation was this morning - about two weeks from the order, and right in line with his promised delivery date. Ron called me, gave me the name of the installer who was coming to do the work, and made sure I was comfortable. His installer showed up right on time, and clearly knew his stuff. Within a few hours we were done -- including two on-the-spot changes I asked for. Our room is stunning - and while not what we originally thought we wanted, it's exactly what we needed.

I just got off the phone with Ron to thank him...and to schedule a return visit for 2 of our other bedrooms next week.

Dana in Toronto
Dana in Toronto

Superb quality blinds superior service!

After completing a custom home build of a modern home it was almost impossible to find modern quality window coverings without having an anxiety attack. I searched all over and couldn't find anything of quality that was modern and didn't require a small mortgage, until I found Finecraft Shutters. From the moment we visited the showroom to the final installation we felt we were in good hands. Ron and his team helped us choose the best quality, and the right product for every room. They also manufactured for us several custom products that helped complete the look we wanted. Jack made sure that everything was EXACTLY measured correctly and fit perfectly when installed. I have referred many friends and clients to Finecraft and will continue to do so.

Mylife4487 in Toronto
Mylife4487 in Toronto

Indoor Wooden Shutters

I recently completed a full renovation to a home I purchased and needed some good quality window coverings to add class and privacy to the front windows. Ron provided me a quote AND came to my house to complete measurements on the same day! The shutters he recommended were delivered within a couple of weeks and beautifully installed. They add so much to my home, I would highly recommend them to anyone. Well done Ron!

Stephanie
Stephanie

Great service and a beautiful product

I contacted Finecraft because we needed to replace old, ripped up blinds in our living room. I was also considering replacing two other blinds in my home that weren't functioning properly.
Ron came by to give us a quote for all three blinds. He offered his opinion and suggested that shutters might be more suitable and economical in the long run. He also said that we likely wouldn't have to replace the two other blinds I had mentioned, that they could be repaired.
Ron and his lovely father came by and fixed the blinds for us, saving us a significant amount of money. We replaced the torn blinds with shutters and I'm so happy we did. They look beautiful and add a lot of dimension to our living room.
I would highly recommend Finecraft to anyone looking for window coverings. They are honest and will do everything they can to save you money. The products are excellent, too.

Roller Shades

I purchased my shades from Finecraft Shutters in 2010 for my sunroom (through our company work benefits program) and I love them. They give me the privacy that I need and at the same time, the ability to see what's happening outside.

When I decided to put roller shades in my bedrooms, I immediately called Finecraft Shutters. Again I love them. While there was a minor problem with 2 of the shades, a call to Ron had the problem resolved quickly and to my satisfaction.

In Toronto
In Toronto

Been using Finecraft for 15 years & would never go anywhere else!

This is the 6th or 7th time we've done business with Finecraft for custom blinds and or shutters over the 15 years we've lived in our home. The owners Jack and Ron are first class people, the product is top quality, the pricing is very fair, the installation is always flawless and the service is consistently excellent. We will never go or even look anywhere else -- it can't get any better.

Andrea from Thornhill in North York
Andrea from Thornhill in North York

Excellent customer care

I had custom made california shutters to 4 windows and patio door as well as 2 roman blinds in living and dining room. Polite and prompt service. Installed on time. Came out promptly to check concern shortly after installation. Follow up 1 year later when had an issue with one of the blinds was swift with same day resolution to issue and offer of replacement with no hassle. A pleasure to work with this family business.

Todd from Whitby
Todd from Whitby
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Wood Shutters

Very pleased with the service we got from Ron. He and his father personally came to our house to measure the windows. Very respectful interaction and everything was exactly at promised. The shutters look great and were installed quickly and without issue.

Lawrence Mandel in North york
Lawrence Mandel in North york

Shutters for bedrooms

Referred through a deal from my employer, I decided to purchase shutters for my bedrooms based on Finecraft's price and local production facility. The quality of the shutters is good, not great. And that's where the good news ends. The installation of the shutters was poor. The installer had to come back twice, left a mess (and a hacksaw among my kids toys), and installed the shutters in a way that they frequently pop open. Furthermore, the owner, Ron, is a pain to deal with. He's loud and rude. He's willing to support his product as long as you have cash. I would gladly pay more not to have to speak with him again.

More about Finecraft Window Fashions

Finecraft Window Fashions is a premium quality manufacturer of home decor products. Our product line includes window treatments, designer area rugs & designer wall art. The Finecraft brand is marketed accross canada, USA and the EU
Looking for Shutters & Blinds pros in North York?