ARCHITECTURAL IRON WORKS

Reviews for ARCHITECTURAL IRON WORKS

Helmut Erxleben from Oakville
Helmut Erxleben from Oakville

Entrance Railing

Excellent service and craftsmanship.
The owners were very helpful in helping us choose the design and work was completed with a very high degree of skill.
The price was well below what others were quoting.

Thanks so much Helmut for your brief review. We really appreciate. We know that you will be a good reference anytime your neighbor, your friends & family needed any Custom Iron Works.Thanks again for your review.

Donna
Donna

Re-painting railing

About 5 years ago I asked Architectural Iron Works to design and install a wrought iron railing for my front porch - it was beautiful. Our Canadian weather caused it to eventually fade and it needed to be repainted. I didn't want to do it myself - I asked Assad if he could arrange to have one of his professionals do it. Assad sent someone over to do the job and it looks brand new again. Thank you so much for this. So much appreciated. I highly recommend Architectural Iron Works.

Thank you so much Donna for your second review, after few years when you did the first one. It's mean you are happy again with our company on your repairing Project. We really appreciate it We know that you will be a good reference anytime your neighbor, your friends & family needed any Custom Iron Works.Thanks again for your review.

John and Liz in Milton
John and Liz in Milton
3 reviews Milton, ON

Front Porch Railings

We read the reviews posted here before we decided on “Architectural Iron Works”.
We wanted iron railings for our front porch.The pricing and service was both excellent.
We are very happy with the end result. The railing looks gorgeous and we absolutely love our new railings.

Thanks to Asad and Maryam

Thank you Liz & John for your beautiful& efficient review. We really appreciate it We know that you will be a good reference anytime your neighbor, your friends & family needed any Custom Iron Works.Thanks again for your review.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Wrought iron railings

Installation of railings on back porch. Terrific job. Looks great. Team was polite, efficient and cleaned up their work site. I'm very pleased with the result and would use their services again.

Thanks for your review. We really appreciate it. We know that you will be a good reference anytime your neighbor, your friends & family needed any Custom Iron Works.Thanks again for your review.

Scott from Etobicoke
Scott from Etobicoke

New build house-basement walkout and second floor balcony, interior staircases

Asad and Maryam are very responsible. Our project was very challenge as there was no solid plan and they built products through our building process. In the process, we had some back and forth due to lots of challenges and a few mistakes. But in the end, it turned out nice and solid with minimum impact.

Thanks Scott for your brief review. We really appreciate it you finally could do it with your busy life. We know that you will be a good reference anytime your neighbor, your friends & family needed any Custom Iron Works.Thanks again for your review.

NL from Oakville
NL from Oakville

Wrought Iron Railing for Balcony

Assisted Review

We recently refurbished our small second floor balcony that overlooks Lake Ontario. We looked into several prefabricated railing products available from major hardware stores. We found them to have limited flexibility – particularly as regards post spacing and colour choice – as well as being rather heavy looking and expensive. Based on one actual experience with such products, I was also sceptical as to their structural integrity and strength. (As a retired structural engineer, I care a lot about safe railings.)

We decided that a one-piece wrought iron railing would give us the clean, slender and elegant lines, coupled with necessary structural rigidity, we were seeking. We were pleasantly surprised that our uncompromised wrought iron choice was materially less expensive than any of those “kits” that all had features that we did not prefer.

Your work and workmanship is exemplary. We are so glad that we found you – and just in time to save us from a lasting mistake! We are so pleased with your work, your level of care and you courtesy. In short, you were a pleasure to deal with.

We happily recommend you to others.

Thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate it. We are so happy that you like your Balcony Railing exactly the one you wanted. We know you will be a excellent reference anytime your neighbor, friend and family needed any Custom Iron Works. Thanks again for your business.
Asad & Maryam from A.I.W

Brenda in Oakville
Brenda in Oakville
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Living room staircase

We love our new staircase, it is only 4 steps down into a sunken living room but it adds so much to the room. We wanted an open concept which was easy for Asad to do. The challenge was to get the base in the correct location as we have infloor heating. When Asad made the trip to measure he had one design in mind and then changed it once he was back to the shop. His measurements were exact. I was worried when he came to install that the screws would penetrate the pipes but it turned out perfect. We got the best design I could have hoped for. I would recommend him to all my friends. Will post pictures once I get the marble topping on.

Thank you very much Brenda for your brief review. We really appreciate it. We are so happy that you like your Stair Case and the design is the one you wanted for your space . We know you will be a excellent reference anytime your neighbor, friend and family needed any Iron Works. Thanks again for your business. HAPPY NEW 2016 Asad & Maryam from A.I.W

Chris & Star from Oakville
Chris & Star from Oakville

Iron Railings

We wanted iron railings for our new stone porch that has curved steps. We interviewed several companies before going with Architectural Iron Works. One of the reasons we chose Assad and his team is because Assad uses hot dip galvanizing to coat his finished product. We love the way wrought iron railings look, but they are prone to rust as a result of Canadian winters if they are not properly taken care of. Assad's work is beautiful and he takes care with what he does. I was pleased when I saw one of the team was taking the extra effort to to caulk the base of the support rods, so no water would seep in between the iron and stone steps. Unfortunately, that team member was a bit sloppy and could use better training. I have been assured this will be corrected. It was also delightful to deal with Maryam, who administers the office. She is organized and anxious to please. We are happy to recommend Architectural Iron Works.

Thank you so much Chris & Star for your nice review. We really appreciate it. We are so happy that you like our work (your Railing) and our customer service. We really enjoyed working with you and we will consider your concern about one of our worker who is still young and need to learn a lot...Hopefully! We know you will be a excellent reference anytime your neighbor, friend and family needed any Iron Works. Thanks again for your business.
HAPPY NEW 2016 Asad & Maryam from A.I.W

Kathy
Kathy

Iron Gate

We required the design and installation of an iron garden gate, and contacted a number of companies for a quotation. Asad came to our home to review our site, and was able to quickly deliver a drawing and estimate that matched our needs. Asad was able to complete the gate within the estimated time frame, and he and his crew installed the well crafted garden gate that is built to last! They were careful to work around our underground sprinkler system and left the surrounding area in perfect order. Maryam, the office manager, is a pleasure to deal with, and we highly recommend Architectural Iron Works for their experienced craftsmanship and attention to detail.

Thank you very much Kathy for your fast review. We really appreciate it. We are so happy that you like our work and our customer service. We really enjoyed working with you with your flexibility and open mind character. We know you will be a excellent reference anytime your neighbor, friend and family needed any Iron Works. Thanks again for your business.
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays :):) Enjoy your gift card.
Asad & Maryam from A.I.W

More about ARCHITECTURAL IRON WORKS

I (Asad) with more than 40 years of experience in custom design iron works such as Interior & Exterior Railing, Fences, Gates, Spiral Stairs Cases, other kind of Stairs. Glass Railing, Window Guard and lots of more services. proud to serve my talented job in my neighborhood and around GTA.
No job is too small or too big for me.