ARCHITECTURAL IRON WORKS

Reviews for ARCHITECTURAL IRON WORKS

Mike in Oakville
Mike in Oakville

Iron Gate & Railings

Asad did a great job at creating and installing a wrought iron gate and railings for me in 2010. The job was completed quickly and professionally. I would be happy to recommend Asad and his work.

Thank you very much Mike, I appreciate it. I am so happy that you like my job and happy about our business together.Think of us for references. thanks again.

nikoo195
nikoo195

front porch railing

He made a porch railing for me and did it in no time. I checked a few places and his price was more than reasonable and he did everything from start to finish himself(except power coating). I didnt have him constantly calling me about the project. He came once, measured and then returned with the finished product.

Thank You very much for your review I appreciated it.
I hope I could be your first to call in your next project.Also you recommended my company to your family and friends.
Thanks again

Craig in Stoney Creek
Craig in Stoney Creek
1 review Stoney Creek, ON

Design, Manufacture & Install New Hand Railings

Architectural Iron Works designed a beautiful custom hand rail for the front entrance to our home. The workmanship in manufacturing the railings was excellent as was the installation. They were a pleasure to deal with from start to finish and definitely delivered good value!

Hi Craig thank you very much for your review.I am glad to see my customer appreciate my job.By the way if you and your neighbor want to something else as you mentioned I'll give %15 off through end of March.
Thanks again and talk to you soon.

McFarlane
McFarlane

Custom Iron Bridge Railing

I needed a support railing for an ornamental bridge on the walkway in front of my house. It had to be functional, but it also had to be aesthetically pleasing. The design suggested by Asad of Architectural Iron Works was perfect! The workmanship was excellent, and I have received many compliments from visitors to my home. Delivery was prompt and the price was right!

Thank you very much for your support.
We love you guys, and without your help we haven't been here.

Homa in Ancaster
Homa in Ancaster
3 reviews ANCASTER, ON

Interior and exterior ironwork

We have looked at many companies: either too expensive or not professional at all. This company is professional, reasonable, on time, very caring and respectful. Exactly what we were looking for for years!!

Thank you guys very much for all your support. We're so happy that we can help you out with your project.I'll be always ready to fix any problem that happen to your gate and fences. Please recommend my company to your family and friends.
thanks again Asad

More about ARCHITECTURAL IRON WORKS

I (Asad) with more than 40 years of experience in custom design iron works such as Interior & Exterior Railing, Fences, Gates, Spiral Stairs Cases, other kind of Stairs. Glass Railing, Window Guard and lots of more services. proud to serve my talented job in my neighborhood and around GTA.
No job is too small or too big for me.