Architectural Iron Works

Architectural Iron Works

Reviews for Architectural Iron Works

Giulio - Oakville
Giulio - Oakville

Installation of an outdoor railing

I am very pleased with the level of service and the quality of the railing installed. Asad is very professional and very accurate with his work. He was punctual, tidy, and the railing looks great. I would recommend him highly.

Thank you very much for your reviewed. I really appreciate it, I am sure next time you, your friend, your neighbor and family need any Iron Work you will be a good reference for my company. Thanks again.

Donna in Dundas
Donna in Dundas
1 review DUNDAS, ON

Installation of railings to my front porch

Asad responded to my request promptly, came and measured the job and provided a quote. The railings were delivered on time and the installation was quick but well done. I will certainly recommend his work to others.

Thank you very much for your reviewed Mrs. Donna

I really appreciate it and I am sure you will be our good references to your clients, neighbors, friends and family in future! Thanks again!!

Richard  in Oakville
Richard in Oakville
2 reviews OAKVILLE, ON

Iron railing for new porch

They did a great job on our new porch railing. They were very accomodating and had a lot of great suggestions. They were on time and accountable. The whole process was painless. They cleaned up afterwards. True professionalism in every regard.

Thanks

Rich and Jenny

Thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate it.

We will be happy to help you, your friends and family in future projects.

carol b.
carol b.

Architectural Iron works -porch railings

In contrast to two other Oakville companies that we had contacted for quotes on our iron railings, Asad and Architectural Iron Works came when they said they would, gave us a prompt quote that was quite in line with others we'd waited and waited for but based on far more precise measurements than the other companies. Asad and his crew did an excellent job of our railings and at the same time as giving efficient delivery were conscientious and precise with measurements, design information and the installation.

We're very happy with the final product. It looks great and is safe. We highly recommend Architectural Iron Works.

Thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate it.

We will be happy to help you, your friends and family in future projects.

Emily in Oakville
Emily in Oakville
3 reviews OAKVILLE, ON

walkout basement railing

I found Assad looking in Google, no references nobody to ask for recomendation; great job, within time and budget. clean and fast installation, very professional. I also requested Assad create a design for an extra space and he did it and installed the same day.
Thanks very much to him and his team.

Thank You very much my dear customer. We are so happy that you like our job, our manner of working and our policy. We will be happy to help you again and your friends and family for future projects. Thanks again Asad.M

Andrew in Bronte
Andrew in Bronte
1 review OAKVILLE, ON

Railings at front of house

We had quite extensive stone work done at the front of our house and needed railings for both security and appearance reasons. We chose Architectural Iron Works from the internet and have been very happy with the work they did. Asad was prompt in calling and visited our home to provide suggestions and give us a quote which we accepted. The work was completed in the time frame he gave us and is of the highest quality. He is a true craftsman and we have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone who is looking for this type of work to be done.

Thank You very much my dear customer. We are so happy that you like our job, our manner of working and our policy. We are happy to help you, your friends and family for future projects. Thanks again Asad.M

sjalees in North York
sjalees in North York

Front and Back Iron Railings

The whole project was handeled very professionaly from start to finish. Work was performed on time and with in the quoted budget. Installation was spotless. No complains whatsoever. I would use this service again and again.

Donna

416-4003624
461-North Service Rd. West Unit B-41
Oakville
L6M 2V6

Thanks to Architectural Iron Works for an outstanding job. I had asked for a wrought iron railing for my front porch. I saw one a few streets away that I thought would look nice. Asad came and measured the porch, made the railing from looking at the photograph of the design I wanted and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect job. The install was very quick and the railing has enhanced the look of my home. I would highly recommend this company for wrought iron work - very professional, talented company. Thanks to Asad for an excellent job. I received many compliments from my neighbours who were also very impressed.

Mike in Oakville
Mike in Oakville

Iron Gate & Railings

Asad did a great job at creating and installing a wrought iron gate and railings for me in 2010. The job was completed quickly and professionally. I would be happy to recommend Asad and his work.

Thank you very much Mike, I appreciate it. I am so happy that you like my job and happy about our business together.Think of us for references. thanks again.

nikoo195
nikoo195

front porch railing

He made a porch railing for me and did it in no time. I checked a few places and his price was more than reasonable and he did everything from start to finish himself(except power coating). I didnt have him constantly calling me about the project. He came once, measured and then returned with the finished product.

Thank You very much for your review I appreciated it.
I hope I could be your first to call in your next project.Also you recommended my company to your family and friends.
Thanks again

More about Architectural Iron Works

I (Asad) with more than 40 years of experience in custom design iron works such as Interior & Exterior Railing, Fences, Gates, Spiral Stairs Cases, other kind of Stairs. Glass Railing, Window Guard and lots of more services. proud to serve my talented job in my neighborhood and around GTA.
No job is too small or too big for me.