Architectural Iron Works

Reviews for Architectural Iron Works

P.D. Khan in Oakville
P.D. Khan in Oakville

Glass railing

Asad and his team were fantastic!
I received quotes from several different companies and Architectural Iron Works had the best customer service and the most reasonable prices by far.
They were professional, courteous and Asad is extremely knowledgeable with many many years of experience.
The whole process was seamless and the final product was exactly as promised.
Thanks Asad and team for our contemporary glass railing.
P.D. Khan

Wendy in Toronto
Wendy in Toronto

Indoor Glass Railings

As soon as we contacted AIW we got a response and they came right over with an estimate. Asad is very knowledgeable and was able to provide a glass railing that was perfect for our needs. The install went smoothly and all employees were very professional and polite. They did a fabulous job and we would recommend them to any of our friends. The price and quality can't be beat.

Thank you Wendy for your business and the review.

Navin in Toronto
Navin in Toronto

Railing Installation

Needed a quick job done installing an outdoor railing at an affordable price & these guys not only met those needs better than I could have hoped for but also provided the most friendly service I've received in a long time. Definitely recommended. Will not be disappointed

Thank you Navin for your business and the review.

Rebecca in Toronto
Rebecca in Toronto
1 review Milton, ON

Custom Design Dining Room Table Base

My sister and brother-in-law recommended Asad after the amazing work that he did in creating the custom railings in their home. We went to see Asad with a drawing of what I was looking for, hoping that he would be able to bring my vision to life. Asad was very collaborative, and a joy to work with. His knowledge, work ethic, and attention to detail are unsurpassed. I am so happy with the end result! I would not hesitate to recommend the team at Architectural Iron Works, and cannot wait for my next project with them.

Hi Rebecca,
Thank you so much for your review. That was a great pleasure for us to working with you also. We really appreciate your satisfaction of our Finishing Product. We also know that you will be a good reference anytime your neighbour, friends & family needed any Custom Iron Works. Thanks again for your review.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Wall mounted rails for the entrance of the house.

The Job was done perfectly and the quality is very nice and clean , safe in its touches and the color is attractive. Well done Job was done on time.

Hi Ramez,

Roland in Toronto
Roland in Toronto
2 reviews Burlington, ON

exterior stair railings

We had exterior front stair railings installed. Asad came out to provide us with the quote and explain options. We had an opportunity to review samples at his shop. Asad and Maryam were always accessible to provide us with updates on the order. Installation was timely and quick. The end product is great!

Hi Roland,

Elizabeth in Burlington
Elizabeth in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Railing for Interior Foyer/Landing

We're very pleased with Asad's quality of work and professionalism. He listens to what you need and accommodates in a collaborative way. He doesn't make you feel like you're 'just another job' to him; he genuinely cares about the end product being exactly what you want. He went above & beyond to give us a specific finish to our railing to match it to other design elements in our home and he did a fantastic job. He even provided a solution to a narrow staircase that we wouldn't have thought of until this past weekend when we had to move a fridge and we would've been in trouble. Thanks to both Maryam & Asad for making our home so much more beautiful!

Hi Elizabeth,
Asad will bring that piece for you anytime he will be close to your house. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Pat Colaco from Mississauga
Pat Colaco from Mississauga

backyard gate and hand railing on steps

I have used Architectural Iron Works years ago and have never even considered looking elsewhere when we needed a new gate for our backyard. It was a three parts gate and once again Asad did a marvellous job. Always answered my calls, delivered on time as promised and he and his team were a joy to work with. I would give him more than 5 stars if I could. Thanks to Asad and his team once again. I know you will keep up the good work. I would never hesitate to recommend him to our family and friends.

licorne in Oakville
licorne in Oakville

Front Porch Railing

We had wood front porch railing Lu which almost broken and it was quite dangerous. I contacted Asad by email and received email back for appointment and sample of the design. I visited their office and workshop to see the real work. Maryam gave us a lot of advice on design with patience. The quality is amazing, especially they focus on details. They complete the job on time and we are very satisfied. We will come again when we do basement stair railing :-)

Thank you so much Licorne for your review. That was a great pleasure for us to working with you also. We really appreciate your satisfaction of our Finishing Product. We also know that you will be a good reference anytime your neighbour, friends & family needed any Custom Iron Works. Thanks again for your review.
((Hi Please send us your email address again that I could be able to send your Gift Card. Thanks.))

Wilf  in  Burlington
Wilf in Burlington
12 reviews Hamilton, ON

magnificent railings

As a tradesman you have to find true tradesmen to work on your house !
Architectural Iron Works are " true craftsmen " in their design stage to
manufacturing stage and to the final finish product.
Their railings take time to make but they will last a lifetime !
If you want the best railings call Architectural Iron works !

Thanks so much again & again for your review. That was a great pleasure for us to working with you also. We really appreciate your satisfaction of our Finishing Product. We also know that you will be a good reference anytime your neighbour, friends & family needed any Custom Iron Works. Thanks again for your review. ((I will send your Gift card soon. Thanks))

More about Architectural Iron Works

I (Asad) with more than 40 years of experience in custom design iron works such as Interior & Exterior Railing, Fences, Gates, Spiral Stairs Cases, other kind of Stairs. Glass Railing, Window Guard and lots of more services. proud to serve my talented job in my neighborhood and around GTA.
No job is too small or too big for me.