ARCHITECTURAL IRON WORKS

SaadM in Oakville
SaadM in Oakville

Exterior Railings & Handrails for Stairs, Porches and balcony

L6M 2V6

I am happy with the project done , Thanks to Assad for helping me all a long to get the final design and details needed in place, I was able to communicate with Assad and visit the shop and confirm all steps until finish. Assad has tried to understand what I need and I expect and made sure he exceeded it.

Thank you so much Saad for your review. That was a great pleasure for us to working with you also. We really appreciate your satisfaction of our Finishing Product. We also know that you will be a good reference anytime your neighbour, friends & family needed any Custom Iron Works. Thanks again for your review.

tipoint in Toronto
tipoint in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Landing & down to the patio from sliding doors

Asad designed & built a unique iron landing for a set of new sliding doors at the back of the house. It allowed a sitting area above the patio & then 3 steps down to the patio. The structure is very simple with grey composite flooring & 4 simple posts anchored to the patio. The design provides an open space below the deck so that you can still look out from the basement windows & see the garden. I added a 6 inch wide cedar cap to warm up the appearance of the iron railings as well as to provide a great place to lean & rest a drink (Asad's idea & it looks great).
The landing flows easily to the patio, barbeque & gardens.

Thank you so much Craig for your new review. It was so nice from you to sent all the beautiful pictures from your finishing Porch and sharing with us your pleasure and satisfaction. That was a great pleasure for us to working with you also. We really appreciate your satisfaction of our Finishing Product. We also know that you will be a good reference anytime your neighbour, friends & family needed any Custom Iron Works. Thanks again for your review.

sasinclair in Mississauga
sasinclair in Mississauga
1 review Burlington, ON

Front Railings - fantastic experience

L6M 2V6

Great Experience. Needed some railings installed on the front step of my house. Got a quick estimate after seeing all the good reviews for this company. After meeting with Asad and receiving some excellent advice for the design and installation options, we agreed to proceed with the project. Everything was completed with 5 weeks, on schedule and on budget, and Asad did all the work without requiring any more effort on my part. Installation looks fantastic. What a pleasure to do business with this company. I have another railings project coming up inside the house and couldn't imagine going anywhere else.

Thank you so much Scott for your review. That was a great pleasure for us to working with you also. We really appreciate your satisfaction of our Finishing Product. We also know that you will be a good reference anytime your neighbour, friends & family needed any Custom Iron Works. Thanks again for your review.

Bruce from Burlington
Bruce from Burlington

Bar stool modification

L6M 2V6

Just had some iron bar stools modified by having the legs shortened. Second time using Architectural Iron Works, and the job was flawless as expected, with a quick one day turnaround. Highly recommended! Always a pleasure dealing with Maryam, and Asad.

Thank you so much Bruce for your review and having confident of our company to continuing working with us. We really appreciate your satisfaction of our Finishing Product. We also know that you will be a good reference anytime your neighbour, friends & family needed any Custom Iron Works. Thanks again for your review.

tanweer in Toronto
tanweer in Toronto

Patio iron railings

L6M 2V6

I found Archetectrual Iron in Oakville through Home Stars. As the other reviews were very positive, I visited their shop to talk with them our need. My wife and I was very impressed with both Asad and Mariyam as they had a very positive attitude and answered all our questions and concerns. We placed our order for the wrought iron railings and as promised, it was installed at our house within 5 weeks. We were very satisfied and happy to see the entire works. All process went very smooth and to our fullest satisfaction.

Thank you so much Tanweer for your review. We really appreciate your satisfaction of our Finishing Product. We also know that you will be a good reference anytime your neighbor, friends & family needed any Custom Iron Works. Thanks again for your review.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Professional and courteous

My friend suggested that I visit Archetectrual Iron in Oakville as she had had a very positive experience with them when looking for an iron railing for her house....on her advice I checked them out...I am very glad I did ....my inquiry was answered immediately....the next day I ordered the railing for my house.....and two weeks later it was installed. Am thrilled with the product and equally thrilled with the service o received. I would highly recommend this company and would certainly use them again

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your satisfaction of our Finishing Product. We also know that you will be a good reference anytime your neighbor, friends & family needed any Custom Iron Works. Thanks again for your review.

licorne in Oakville
licorne in Oakville

Railings for front porch

L6M 2V6

I was very lucky to find Asad to do our railings. I had contacted four contractors and Architect Iron Work's work is impressed us with reasonable price and detail work. We also visited their workshop and there we saw how detail and beautiful finish they put on the railings. All the joints are very smooth and final design was pretty! The owner Asad and his wife Maryam are super nice and experienced. They are very patient when I was not able to decide the design from thousands of ideas. I highly recommend Architect Iron Work to anyone need to upgrade railings. Very satisfied!

Maryam & Asad From A.I.W

Annette in Oakville
Annette in Oakville

Exterior railings

We had exterior handrails designed and installed. I had them go off a picture I had and give me a quote. Very reasonable. They installed today - amazing work. It looks even better than I expected. Perfect. Obviously they know what they are doing and care about the work, which is hard to come by these days. I am so happy and impressed. I thank you so very much - our front looks amazing.

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your satisfaction of our Finishing Product (Exterior Glass Railings). We also know that you will be a good reference anytime your neighbor, friends & family needed any Custom Iron Works. Thanks again for your review.

S Mass
S Mass

Front Entrance and Backdoor Handrails

One of the occupants was in hospital while this company installed a simple and attractive handrail design that would fit both traditional and contemporary homes. Architectural Ironworks reliably completed an excellent job at a reasonable price. It was a pleasure working with them and we hope to work with them again in the future.

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your satisfaction of our Finishing Product (Hand Railings). We also know that you will be a good reference anytime your neighbour, your friends & family needed any Custom Iron Works.Thanks again for your review.

Asad & Maryam From A.I.W

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

House Front Steps Handrail

I wanted a Handrail installed to ensure safety when navigating the front steps. After reading reviews and looking at installations from various services I chose Architectural Iron Works. My conversation with Asad was brief. I explained what I wanted and that it be a simple design. I chose stainless steel as the material. It was up to Asad to complete the design. What was delivered and installed was perfect. Excellent design and high quality workmanship. Blends in with the house very nicely.

Asad & Maryam From A.I.W

More about ARCHITECTURAL IRON WORKS

I (Asad) with more than 40 years of experience in custom design iron works such as Interior & Exterior Railing, Fences, Gates, Spiral Stairs Cases, other kind of Stairs. Glass Railing, Window Guard and lots of more services. proud to serve my talented job in my neighborhood and around GTA.
No job is too small or too big for me.