ARCHITECTURAL IRON WORKS

Reviews for ARCHITECTURAL IRON WORKS

Bruce from Burlington
Bruce from Burlington

Bar stool modification

Just had some iron bar stools modified by having the legs shortened. Second time using Architectural Iron Works, and the job was flawless as expected, with a quick one day turnaround. Highly recommended! Always a pleasure dealing with Maryam, and Asad.

tanweer in Toronto
tanweer in Toronto

Patio iron railings

I found Archetectrual Iron in Oakville through Home Stars. As the other reviews were very positive, I visited their shop to talk with them our need. My wife and I was very impressed with both Asad and Mariyam as they had a very positive attitude and answered all our questions and concerns. We placed our order for the wrought iron railings and as promised, it was installed at our house within 5 weeks. We were very satisfied and happy to see the entire works. All process went very smooth and to our fullest satisfaction.

Thank you so much Tanweer for your review. We really appreciate your satisfaction of our Finishing Product. We also know that you will be a good reference anytime your neighbor, friends & family needed any Custom Iron Works. Thanks again for your review.

Maryam & Asad from A.I.W

1 review Burlington, ON

Professional and courteous

My friend suggested that I visit Archetectrual Iron in Oakville as she had had a very positive experience with them when looking for an iron railing for her house....on her advice I checked them out...I am very glad I did ....my inquiry was answered immediately....the next day I ordered the railing for my house.....and two weeks later it was installed. Am thrilled with the product and equally thrilled with the service o received. I would highly recommend this company and would certainly use them again

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your satisfaction of our Finishing Product. We also know that you will be a good reference anytime your neighbor, friends & family needed any Custom Iron Works. Thanks again for your review.

Maryam & Asad from A.I.W

licorne in Oakville
licorne in Oakville

Railings for front porch

I was very lucky to find Asad to do our railings. I had contacted four contractors and Architect Iron Work's work is impressed us with reasonable price and detail work. We also visited their workshop and there we saw how detail and beautiful finish they put on the railings. All the joints are very smooth and final design was pretty! The owner Asad and his wife Maryam are super nice and experienced. They are very patient when I was not able to decide the design from thousands of ideas. I highly recommend Architect Iron Work to anyone need to upgrade railings. Very satisfied!

Maryam & Asad From A.I.W

Annette in Oakville
Annette in Oakville

Exterior railings

We had exterior handrails designed and installed. I had them go off a picture I had and give me a quote. Very reasonable. They installed today - amazing work. It looks even better than I expected. Perfect. Obviously they know what they are doing and care about the work, which is hard to come by these days. I am so happy and impressed. I thank you so very much - our front looks amazing.

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your satisfaction of our Finishing Product (Exterior Glass Railings). We also know that you will be a good reference anytime your neighbor, friends & family needed any Custom Iron Works. Thanks again for your review.

S Mass
S Mass

Front Entrance and Backdoor Handrails

One of the occupants was in hospital while this company installed a simple and attractive handrail design that would fit both traditional and contemporary homes. Architectural Ironworks reliably completed an excellent job at a reasonable price. It was a pleasure working with them and we hope to work with them again in the future.

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your satisfaction of our Finishing Product (Hand Railings). We also know that you will be a good reference anytime your neighbour, your friends & family needed any Custom Iron Works.Thanks again for your review.

House Front Steps Handrail

I wanted a Handrail installed to ensure safety when navigating the front steps. After reading reviews and looking at installations from various services I chose Architectural Iron Works. My conversation with Asad was brief. I explained what I wanted and that it be a simple design. I chose stainless steel as the material. It was up to Asad to complete the design. What was delivered and installed was perfect. Excellent design and high quality workmanship. Blends in with the house very nicely.

myob
myob

Curb Appeal

We upgraded the front of our home with new driveway and roof. We completed the job with new railings on our front steps and balcony. Architectural Iron Works did not disappoint. We're very happy with the service we received throughout the job and the quality of the finished job. We would definitely recommend this company to others.

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your satisfaction of our Finishing Product (Railings). We also know that you will be a good reference anytime your neighbour, your friends & family needed any Custom Iron Works.Thanks again for your review.

John Spizarsky from Oakville
John Spizarsky from Oakville

Railing for Front Steps

Asad's company installed my custom railing railing 2 years ago. It was well-made and-well installed. Within 2 years, the paint started to rust and flake badly even though it had been properly undercoated and painted by powder-coating, before being installed. When I called Asad this June and told him of the problem, he came to see it and agreed that this should not have happened. Without hesitation, he has his installers remove the railing and had it sent out for sandblasting and refinishing. After less than a week, the refinished railing was reinstalled and looked perfect again.
Asad and his team were always accommodating and polite and I could not be more pleased with his service. It was a pleasure doing business with him, Maryam, and his installation people.

Thanks so much John for your review. We really appreciate your patient and your concern about our company. We are so pleased to see your trust to our company production, our customer service and your satisfaction,even after the paint problem. We also know that you will be a good reference anytime your neighbor, your friends & family needed any Custom Iron Works.Thanks again for your review.

bruce.grierson in OAKVILLE
bruce.grierson in OAKVILLE

External Railings

Excellent design advice for three sets of external railings up steps leading to doorways.
Thereafter job was completed precisely according to budget and schedule.
Very pleasant people to deal with. My neighbour gave us the recommendation and we can only reinforce the recommendation.

Thank you so much Bruce for your review. We really appreciate your satisfaction of our Finishing Product (Railings). We also know that you will be a good reference anytime your neighbor, your friends & family needed any Custom Iron Works.Thanks again for your review.

More about ARCHITECTURAL IRON WORKS

I (Asad) with more than 40 years of experience in custom design iron works such as Interior & Exterior Railing, Fences, Gates, Spiral Stairs Cases, other kind of Stairs. Glass Railing, Window Guard and lots of more services. proud to serve my talented job in my neighborhood and around GTA.
No job is too small or too big for me.