Arena Fence And Deck

Reviews for Arena Fence And Deck

Brian in Scarborough
Brian in Scarborough

Fence

Alex and his team were fantastic. Alex was professional and His crew worked tirelessly to complete our fence within a week. The price was the best we found. The fence is solid and well made. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Mike in Oshawa
Mike in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Fence

Enzo and his team are amazing. From start to finish, the process was as smooth as can be. Pure quality and pure professionalism, I wish all contractors were this good. The fence looks great. I highly recommend Arena fencing to all.

Angelo  in
Angelo in
1 review Caledon, ON

New Fence

Alex /Enzo and crew delivered what they promised with all the workmanship and professionalism a homeowner can ask for. Rain or shine they showed up every morning to work and deal with over 20 new homeowners that wanted their fence done right. Keep up the great work guy's

Nick in Stouffville
Nick in Stouffville

Backyard fence

My fence was completely damaged during the wind storm we had so it all had to be replaced. Im very happy i chose Arena fence to do the job for me, Enzo and his team were very professional and respectful guys. They did a great job and cleaned up after they were done no garbage was left behind. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs there fence done. Very happy customer :)

Martin  in Scarborough
Martin in Scarborough

Deck & Fence

Have done several jobs with this company. Enzo is a true professional. Always top quality and takes pride in his work. I would recommend him to anyone.

Work is always done as per quote and the job site is left pristine when finished. Don't hesitate booking with him. He goes above and beyond to satisfy the customer.

Issac in Toronto
Issac in Toronto

Complex Post Re-install Processing, Without Additional Fees

Because half of the fence in my backyard has been replaced. During the installation, an old post was forgotten to remove. After workers had completed the installation of my entire backyard fence, the three fences linking the old post were removed again to replace the old post. They paid the price of three workers for a half day, but they did not charge me a dollar. The depth of the post they install is 4 feet, which is very important in Canada. All the work is done efficiently. I must give them a praise.

Tenzin in Scarborough
Tenzin in Scarborough

Back yard fence

Enzo replaced my aging back yard fence. I chose his company after obtaining several quotes because of the competitive price, helpful suggestions and creative design he provided.

The service and quality was above and beyond my expectations. The job was completed on time and was done neatly. The fence continues to garner compliments for its look, materials and construction.

John in Moncton
John in Moncton
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

No reslove with fence within warrantee time

Fence was installed with 3 year warrantee. After the first winter the gates started to have post lifting out of the ground. Contactedthw company several times and I was told someone come to look at it. This was the 3rd year and at the begining of the spring I was told repair it after sending pictures, the post has lifted about 1 foot above the other and several other post are starting to lift. I have already had to nail many boards back on the fence. Now they will not return my call or emails. I would not recommend them again. Several of my neighbours have similar issues and cannot get a hold of anyone either.

La Pointe's in Toronto
La Pointe's in Toronto

Fenceing

August 14, 2017
Today Alex and Enzo and their crew came and completely finished all of our fenceing and also done a partial fence for our neighbor. They did a wonderful job.. I am a very picky person and they met all of my expectations.. We were VERY impressed with the work.. They are very hard workers and earned every cent of the money.. We would absolutely used them again... Also will recommend them to anyone looking for great fenceing.

The La Pointe's

Looking for Fences & Gates pros in Ajax?