Comres Pavingstone

Interlock work

Comres Pavingstone
GREELY
K4P1R4

This company exceeded our expectations! We found ourselves in a difficult situation (discovered our interlock had to be removed and replaced after septic issues) and Rob McCullough was helpful and efficient and a pleasure to work with. His team of guys did an outstanding job putting our backyard back together with quality work and attention to detail. I do not hesitate to recommend this company!

brenda from Gloucester
brenda from Gloucester
1 review Gloucester, ON

walkway/pavers

Comres was the third company I spoke to about doing a walkway, and I went with them, and am happy with my decision. The work done was exactly what I had asked for, beautiful work, and they were very professional. I would highly recommend Rob Mccullough owner of Comres Pavingstone.

Looking for Interlocking Stone pros in GREELY?