AM APPLIANCE SERVICE

Reviews for AM APPLIANCE SERVICE

M from Leslieville
M from Leslieville

Fridge repair / Gas Dryer Installation

Always great service. They installed my gas dryer 2 months ago and fixed our refrigerator today. Prompt with appointment time and accurate with the cost. Pleasure to deal with.
Would recommend anytime.

Judy  in North york
Judy in North york
2 reviews North York, ON

caloric gas stove burners not lighting

The owners of this company, Atiar & Morshed, gave great service. I called, explained the problem, they came and fixed it. They were knowledgeable and very friendly. I would use them again.

melissa in Scarborough
melissa in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Dishwasher repair

I called about 30 different repair services on a Sunday afternoon. Most places didn't answer and those that didn't couldn't come out to my condo for a few days. Several others, though their web sites said they repaired dishwashers, claimed on the phone, they did not. AM Appliance Service showed up quickly, gave me a clear price, worked very hard and were able to fix the problem. They were also very comfortable with my dog, which made things a lot easier. I would definitely use them again!

Aniq in East york
Aniq in East york
1 review East York, ON

Stove Repair

I called AM Appliance to repair my stove. They set a time on same day. One technician came on time and quickly diagnose the problem. Before starting repair they told me the cost of repair. Technician was very knowledgeable, friendly. I will recommend this company.

More about AM APPLIANCE SERVICE

PROFESSIONAL APPLIANCE REPAIR & INSTALLATION FOR GAS AND ELECTRIC We have expert team to handle major types of appliance needs. We are in this business for more then 8 years. Our technicians are industry certified and have experience & training for servicing of all kinds of major home appliances including ...