Edward Element

RWL in London
RWL in London
1 review London, ON

Home siding

The siding trim work they did around the outside electrical outlets was terrible. They boxes were misshapen and despite months of emails, phone calls, and going through the Better Business Bureau the company still refused to fix them. After I began to post pictures they finally contacted me in 2014 and I received a small payment back from them. However, I still had to get their work fixed myself! This is in spite of several years of asking them to honour their "guarantee". I would avoid this company at all costs.