A Marco Plumbing Ltd.

Whitby ON L1R1K7
Mark from Marco Plumbing
Owner/Manager
Mark Fermo [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Cobourg  >  A Marco Plumbing Ltd.

Reviews for A Marco Plumbing Ltd.

Peter in Toronto
1 review Courtice, ON

Tap to hot water heater was leaking & flooding basement. They were the first to come up on internet & the only one who could come that day. Service was fast, efficient & expensive compared to other quotes I received, but as noted they were the only ones ready to come same day. If it is an emergency situation use Marco. If you have time shop around for a better price. Could consider offering a Seniors discount. Was asked to mention the name Mat who was friendly & knowledgeable.

Hello
Sorry to hear that but we do offer a seniors discount. As far as our pricing we are fair and competitive with the type of work we do, we do it right and take care of our customer and there home with great pride. our workmanship is of quality along with the parts we use.

Thank you for choosing us to serve you, I hope you will use us in the future.

Thanks again

We have used A. Marco Plumbing on several occasions and have always been very satisfied. They are prompt, their plumbers are courteous and knowledgeable, and they always do an excellent job.

Matthew Holloway in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Called Marco Plumbing at 730am and they sent someone out and within 30 minutes a plumber was at my door. My technician Matt came in and examined the leaky faucet and determined it was an issue with the cartridge. He took off the hardware and fixed the issue in the wall within 30 minutes, he throughly explained the issue to me and showed me step by step exactly how he was going to replace the part. He was professional, and friendly and cleaned up after the job was complete. Highly recommend this company to anyone

11pm at night and suddenly no water was coming out of any of our hot water taps. I called several "24/7" plumbers on the Home Stars site, only to find that they weren't actually 24/7. However, a person from Marco immediately picked up the phone, and promised someone within an hour. And an hour later, Mat showed up. He worked efficiently to find the source of the problem (there was a sediment buildup in the copper leading in to the hot water tank), and within an hour, problem solved. He also fixed our kitchen sink faucet, which for the first time since I can remember now has decent water pressure. I was very happy with the service.

Thank you very much fir taking the time to right a review

Donald Sidey in North York
1 review Pickering, ON

Our Kitchen drain clogged, creating no usable sink or dishwasher. I spent a day with a rented snake, and You tube video instruction, but to no avail. Called Marco Plumbing, and a rep arrived within an hour. He was polite, and knew his trade. In less than an hour, pipes were unclogged, and we were back in business. Than you.

JD in Pickering
1 review Burnaby, BC

Had a big clog in my tub drain which I tried clearing myself and ended up damaging the drain causing a leak. It happened in the evening and Marco Plumbing was here the next morning to fix it. The technician Mat called me to let me know he would be at my place within 30 mins which was greatly appreciated. Mat came and did his thing and was very professional. He wore boot guards and cleaned up after he finished. He explained what he needed to do and completed the job in a couple hours. I would highly recommend Marco Plumbing and Mat if you have any plumbing issues.

Rose in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Matt came in with boots covers to protect my floors and he even cleaned up! That's customer service. He also was very accommodating with my annoying questions and even checked the water pressure in my other bathroom. Thanks Matt!

Heather
1 review Whitby, ON

We needed my sons ensuite bathroom redone after we bought the house a few yearr ago as the shower was old and starting to show signs of mold so I called Marco Plumbing to give us an estimate and start the work. I am very pleased with the job, they were always friendly and kept the place neat. I am sure my son is going to be so happy with his new bathroom and his Bluetooth speaker fan. Thanks guys the bathroom looks amazing!

CR - Oshawa
8 reviews Oshawa, ON

My initial contact with this company was excellent - fast return call and appointment set quickly. I asked for an average price to fix issues such as mine and I was given an hourly rate plus parts used. I was alerted way in advance of a delay and was told when to expect him. Mat arrived on time, assessed the two toilets, advised me what the problem was and replaced the "very old" pieces in my tank with updated ones. Since I have plans to do bathroom reno in the spring, I didn't want to replace my toilets yet, so Mat adjusted my water level to help me save on water cost. Coincidentally, last week I was told by my water company that my water consumption was higher than the average and was asked to check for leaks. I have older, bigger tanks and really appreciated the cost saving measure.

I should also mention that I usually call 3 companies on homestars for any job I need completed. For this job, A Marco was the most reasonable with the fastest turn-around for my return call.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Mat and A Marco Plumbing. I will use your company again if I every need plumbing services

Happy Holidays!
CRiley

More about A Marco Plumbing Ltd.

Marco Plumbing is a well-respected, full-service plumbing company servicing both residential and commercial clients in the Whitby, Scarborough, Durham and Toronto Area. A highly service-oriented company, Marco Plumbing’s team of fully licensed, professional plumbers draws on shared experience, expertise, and commitment to quality to deliver worry-free plumbing services to homeowners, commercial businesses, and property managers.

Mark Fermo, owner and founder of Marco Plumbing, leads the award-winning and reputable company with a focus on providing unmatched customer service. With over 20 years of professional plumbing experience, Mark is backed by a team of experienced, reliable, fully licensed and insured, professional plumbers who proudly wear the Marco Plumbing uniform.

As Durham’s most affordable plumbing company, Marco Plumbing has raised the bar for plumber and drain services in Whitby, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Markham, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa and Toronto and the surrounding areas for over 10 years.