A Marco Plumbing Ltd.

Drain Services
HomeStars  >  Drain Services in Scarborough  >  A Marco Plumbing Ltd.

Reviews for A Marco Plumbing Ltd.

Heather
Heather

Bathroom Renovation

We needed my sons ensuite bathroom redone after we bought the house a few yearr ago as the shower was old and starting to show signs of mold so I called Marco Plumbing to give us an estimate and start the work. I am very pleased with the job, they were always friendly and kept the place neat. I am sure my son is going to be so happy with his new bathroom and his Bluetooth speaker fan. Thanks guys the bathroom looks amazing!

Always a pleasure

CR - Oshawa
CR - Oshawa
9 reviews Oshawa, ON

A++ for Mat on fixing my Leaky toilets

My initial contact with this company was excellent - fast return call and appointment set quickly. I asked for an average price to fix issues such as mine and I was given an hourly rate plus parts used. I was alerted way in advance of a delay and was told when to expect him. Mat arrived on time, assessed the two toilets, advised me what the problem was and replaced the "very old" pieces in my tank with updated ones. Since I have plans to do bathroom reno in the spring, I didn't want to replace my toilets yet, so Mat adjusted my water level to help me save on water cost. Coincidentally, last week I was told by my water company that my water consumption was higher than the average and was asked to check for leaks. I have older, bigger tanks and really appreciated the cost saving measure.

I should also mention that I usually call 3 companies on homestars for any job I need completed. For this job, A Marco was the most reasonable with the fastest turn-around for my return call.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Mat and A Marco Plumbing. I will use your company again if I every need plumbing services

Happy Holidays!
CRiley

Thank you for calling A Marco Plumbing

Jackie in Orangeville
Jackie in Orangeville

Removal of old dishwasher

I have used Marco plumbing twice in the last 4 months. Both times they completed the job and informed me of everything they did. Very easy to deal with pleasant and on time.
I will be using their services again in the future.

Linda from Whitby
Linda from Whitby
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Shower leak...

I called A Marco Plumbing in the morning and was pleasantly surprised when they told me they would come in the afternoon even if it was not an emergency. The receptionist gave me a quote for pricing which I really appreciated because I knew beforehand how it would approximately cost. The work was done efficiently and the plumber was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions.
Thank you so much for your service. It was really appreciated.

Thank you for your review Linda. We always appreciate feedback form our customers.

Damian  in Oshawa
Damian in Oshawa

Valve replacement.

Phil from Marco plumbing was great, I called the head office after the city shut off the mains water. Phil called to say he was on his way. Once he arrived the work was done professionally and quickly.
I asked about another issue and he was helpful and gave some good advice.

We are always happy to hear from our customers. Your feedback means a lot and helps us to ensure we are doing everything possible to satisfy our customers.

Tamara Lagasse from Ajax
Tamara Lagasse from Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Toilet repair

A Marco helped me so much! I had brand new toilets installed last week and we have been having issues with them since. I wasn't able to have the store repair them because they didn't install them.
I called A Marco and explained the situation they immediately knew what to do, scheduled me the next morning. Arrived on time with a prior courtesy call to let me know the time, and were courteous, knowledgeable and super friendly!

Thank you so much for your review. Nothing makes us happier than knowing we are doing a good job for our customers.

Erica
Erica

Bathroom renovation

The bathroom required a complete makeover and everything removed right down to the studs. The team from Marco Plumbing did a fantastic job from quote to completion. We are thrilled with our new bathroom!

Thank you for your review and choosing A Marco Plumbing for your renovation. We are very pleased to hear that you are thrilled with the results.

Deborah from Whitby
Deborah from Whitby
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Quick fix

They were fast, efficient and friendly. Showed up quickly on a Saturday afternoon to repair a plumbing problem that forced us to shut off water to the entire home. I guess the cost is about average.

G. Cassidy in Whitby
G. Cassidy in Whitby
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Multiple plumbing issues addressed

Overall excellent experience. Phil was professional, on time and very capable. He addressed several plumbing issues in our home. We are very pleased with his work and happy that we now have a go to plumber for the future.

Thank you for calling A Marco Plumbing

Faucet Repair

I bought replacement parts for our shower handle. But the parts design have been changed and didn't fit with the other parts. The parts are made in plastic and I did not want to keep forcing them into the existing pipes and break them (as I had done with the spares already). We have a very busy household with two young kids so keeping the main valve shut off was not an option. We had to get it repaired right away.

Shawn was quick to answer our call and was at our house not too long after the call (around 7pm). He confirmed that the replacement parts were not a perfect fit to the existing pipes. He could have called it quits that night, until we get the proper replacement part. But he understood our situation and was determined to fix it that night. After a lot of trial and error, Shawn was able to come up with a solution to get around the issue.

I'm not too happy with the new parts design. Fortunately, Shawn knows his stuff. He was very professional throughout and very knowledgeable in his craft. He saved the day. We'll definitely call him again next time we have another plumbing emergency.

More about A Marco Plumbing Ltd.

Marco Plumbing is a well-respected, full-service plumbing company servicing both residential and commercial clients in the Whitby, Scarborough, Durham and Toronto Area. A highly service-oriented company, Marco Plumbing’s team of fully licensed, professional plumbers draws on shared experience, expertise, and commitment to quality to deliver worry-free plumbing services to homeowners, commercial businesses, and property managers.

Mark Fermo, owner and founder of Marco Plumbing, leads the award-winning and reputable company with a focus on providing unmatched customer service. With over 20 years of professional plumbing experience, Mark is backed by a team of experienced, reliable, fully licensed and insured, professional plumbers who proudly wear the Marco Plumbing uniform.

As Durham’s most affordable plumbing company, Marco Plumbing has raised the bar for plumber and drain services in Whitby, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Markham, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa and Toronto and the surrounding areas for over 10 years.