HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Scarborough  >  A Marco Plumbing Ltd.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for A Marco Plumbing Ltd.

Linda from Whitby
4 reviews Whitby, ON

I called A Marco Plumbing in the morning and was pleasantly surprised when they told me they would come in the afternoon even if it was not an emergency. The receptionist gave me a quote for pricing which I really appreciated because I knew beforehand how it would approximately cost. The work was done efficiently and the plumber was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions.
Thank you so much for your service. It was really appreciated.

Thank you for your review Linda. We always appreciate feedback form our customers.

Damian  in Oshawa
1 review Whitby, ON

Phil from Marco plumbing was great, I called the head office after the city shut off the mains water. Phil called to say he was on his way. Once he arrived the work was done professionally and quickly.
I asked about another issue and he was helpful and gave some good advice.

We are always happy to hear from our customers. Your feedback means a lot and helps us to ensure we are doing everything possible to satisfy our customers.

Tamara Lagasse from Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

A Marco helped me so much! I had brand new toilets installed last week and we have been having issues with them since. I wasn't able to have the store repair them because they didn't install them.
I called A Marco and explained the situation they immediately knew what to do, scheduled me the next morning. Arrived on time with a prior courtesy call to let me know the time, and were courteous, knowledgeable and super friendly!

Thank you so much for your review. Nothing makes us happier than knowing we are doing a good job for our customers.

Erica

The bathroom required a complete makeover and everything removed right down to the studs. The team from Marco Plumbing did a fantastic job from quote to completion. We are thrilled with our new bathroom!

Thank you for your review and choosing A Marco Plumbing for your renovation. We are very pleased to hear that you are thrilled with the results.

Deborah from Whitby
4 reviews Ajax, ON

They were fast, efficient and friendly. Showed up quickly on a Saturday afternoon to repair a plumbing problem that forced us to shut off water to the entire home. I guess the cost is about average.

G. Cassidy in Whitby
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Overall excellent experience. Phil was professional, on time and very capable. He addressed several plumbing issues in our home. We are very pleased with his work and happy that we now have a go to plumber for the future.

1 review Whitby, ON

I bought replacement parts for our shower handle. But the parts design have been changed and didn't fit with the other parts. The parts are made in plastic and I did not want to keep forcing them into the existing pipes and break them (as I had done with the spares already). We have a very busy household with two young kids so keeping the main valve shut off was not an option. We had to get it repaired right away.

Shawn was quick to answer our call and was at our house not too long after the call (around 7pm). He confirmed that the replacement parts were not a perfect fit to the existing pipes. He could have called it quits that night, until we get the proper replacement part. But he understood our situation and was determined to fix it that night. After a lot of trial and error, Shawn was able to come up with a solution to get around the issue.

I'm not too happy with the new parts design. Fortunately, Shawn knows his stuff. He was very professional throughout and very knowledgeable in his craft. He saved the day. We'll definitely call him again next time we have another plumbing emergency.

maci13 in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

I don't write reviews but I wanted to do this because I am so happy. I had sewer backup and got three estimates from three different companies. I called Marco Plumbing and Shawn came out. He was professional and explained everything what he was going to do. He saved me thousands of dollars when Mr. Rooter and DrainsRescue told me I need to change the pipes. I would give him 100 for rating if I could. I will recommend Marco Plumbing to everyone. They are the best. I am so very disappointed with Mr. Rooter, they were going to change my pipes when a simple snaking solved everything. Thank you Shawn for saving me thousands of dollars. You are the best!

1 review Whitby, ON

Had called another plumber who gave us the run around then found A Marco through, in part, Homestars. They came when they said they would and were very helpful and professional. I found everyone I spoke to and dealt with were terrific. We will call them again if needed and would highly recommend them.

bandb.early
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Marco and his apprentice arrive punctually, did a fabulous job. They were very friendly, professional and tidy. There was some repainting that we completed after, not a big deal. I would definitely recommend this company and crew to do work in your home. Marco was also able to recommend a person to come in and do the ceiling repair due to the water leak and they did a tremendous job also. It is really great to know that there are professionals that do great work and take pride in customer service. Ten stars to this company.

More about A Marco Plumbing Ltd.

Marco Plumbing is a well-respected, full-service plumbing company servicing both residential and commercial clients in the Whitby, Scarborough, Durham and Toronto Area. A highly service-oriented company, Marco Plumbing’s team of fully licensed, professional plumbers draws on shared experience, expertise, and commitment to quality to deliver worry-free plumbing services to homeowners, commercial businesses, and property managers.

Mark Fermo, owner and founder of Marco Plumbing, leads the award-winning and reputable company with a focus on providing unmatched customer service. With over 20 years of professional plumbing experience, Mark is backed by a team of experienced, reliable, fully licensed and insured, professional plumbers who proudly wear the Marco Plumbing uniform.

As Durham’s most affordable plumbing company, Marco Plumbing has raised the bar for plumber and drain services in Whitby, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Markham, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa and Toronto and the surrounding areas for over 10 years.