HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Scarborough  >  A Marco Plumbing Ltd.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for A Marco Plumbing Ltd.

John Cordingley from Toronto

Thanks to Marco Plumbing Ltd., I can once again use the bathroom sink without water running over the sink's surface. I received prompt, pleasant and competent service from your representatives. I'm passing your business card to my neighbours who are presently seeking a reputable plumber.
Thanks, J.C.

Thanks for you Review.

Cathy Baker from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Husband removed water filer system from under sink and was hooking up cold water tap to pipe but it kept leaking from the connector. After playing around for four hours we called the first plumber in the phone book which was A Marco Plumbing. Was told the guy would be here in an hour and he was and he quickly told us that he would install a shut off valve and then hook the tap hose to it. He did the work in about 20mins. and we were very happy. Especially with the price as it turned out to be less than we thought we'd have to pay.

Rachel Young from Toronto

I have used Marco Plumbing for 8 years, and have always been happy. They give sensible advice and do not overcharge. On the last visit (Sept. 2012), my kitchen faucet was leaking. They tightened it by hand and did not charge for coming!

Molly in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Called several plumbers and was quoted more than double to do the same job. Joe the technician came out on a Saturday morning did the job in a professional and efficient manner. Unfortunately 72 hours later the same problem occurred and they came back out free of charge. I am very satisfied and it is nice to see them stand behind their work.

Jenny  in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Technician was great! Arrived on time and responded to needs effectively. He had a great attitude and was able to offer expertise in the areas needing attention. Overall, very pleased with the service.

Vic Kerr in York

Quick service, we called in the morning and they came over in the afternoon. They were very thorough in diagnosing the problem. Very courteous service and they made great efforts to keep the work as clean as possible. Would recommend them every time!

Thank You.

From: Mark Fermo

Sharon Walmsley  in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Ryan just left, he was professional, courteous, and did a great job. We are very pleased. I contacted you're company from Direct Energy, just yesterday. We were booked for this a.m. Fast and appreciated.

Eric in Pickering
5 reviews Pickering, ON

I called A Marco to inquire about getting a quote on removing a laundry tub. Unfortunately most new washers and dryers wouldn't fit in our laundry room. He arranged to have someone come in and take a look. Dave arrived on time and was very professional and provided an estimate on site. I booked to have them come in and do the work a couple days later. The work he did was excellent and the quote was exact. I recommended them to my parents who also had a clogged sink that same week.

Steve Vidakovich in Whitby
1 review WHITBY, ON

We had an issue that needed attendance immediately and Amarco came to our house within 30 minutes of our call and fixed everything quickly. I have a new faucet and the loud noise from a toilet downstairs stopped.

We would definitely recommend.

Norm in East york
1 review East York, ON

A great company to deal with, honest & professional. From the woman answering my call and schedualing my appointment to the plumber in my house doing the work.

Thanks for the excellent service. ( have already recommended you to my neighbor.)

owner

More about A Marco Plumbing Ltd.

Marco Plumbing is a well-respected, full-service plumbing company servicing both residential and commercial clients in the Whitby, Scarborough, Durham and Toronto Area. A highly service-oriented company, Marco Plumbing’s team of fully licensed, professional plumbers draws on shared experience, expertise, and commitment to quality to deliver worry-free plumbing services to homeowners, commercial businesses, and property managers.

Mark Fermo, owner and founder of Marco Plumbing, leads the award-winning and reputable company with a focus on providing unmatched customer service. With over 20 years of professional plumbing experience, Mark is backed by a team of experienced, reliable, fully licensed and insured, professional plumbers who proudly wear the Marco Plumbing uniform.

As Durham’s most affordable plumbing company, Marco Plumbing has raised the bar for plumber and drain services in Whitby, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Markham, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa and Toronto and the surrounding areas for over 10 years.