A Marco Plumbing Ltd.

Mark from Marco Plumbing
Owner/Manager
Mark Fermo [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Scarborough  >  A Marco Plumbing Ltd.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for A Marco Plumbing Ltd.

Eric in Pickering
5 reviews Pickering, ON

I called A Marco to inquire about getting a quote on removing a laundry tub. Unfortunately most new washers and dryers wouldn't fit in our laundry room. He arranged to have someone come in and take a look. Dave arrived on time and was very professional and provided an estimate on site. I booked to have them come in and do the work a couple days later. The work he did was excellent and the quote was exact. I recommended them to my parents who also had a clogged sink that same week.

Steve Vidakovich in Whitby
1 review WHITBY, ON

We had an issue that needed attendance immediately and Amarco came to our house within 30 minutes of our call and fixed everything quickly. I have a new faucet and the loud noise from a toilet downstairs stopped.

We would definitely recommend.

Norm in East york
1 review East York, ON

A great company to deal with, honest & professional. From the woman answering my call and schedualing my appointment to the plumber in my house doing the work.

Thanks for the excellent service. ( have already recommended you to my neighbor.)

D Thompson in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

I had food waste backing up into the basement shower and toilet. I called A Marco plumbing, and they sent someone over in less than an hour. They were very knowledgeable and professional. My problem was solved quickly and with little cost. I will definitely call them again when we need a plumber.

Thank You.

Lisa in Ontario
3 reviews Ajax, ON

I set up the appointment via email. The plumber arrived within the time range agreed to and he was efficient and professional. The new toilet works well. He put the old one outside for us.

Thank you.

Clamo in East york
13 reviews East York, ON

Excellent service and updating of my old bathroom. Polite, fast, affordable and a small family business. Clearly an honest guy with a good work ethic. Nice selection of options and availability.

Thank you.

owner

More about A Marco Plumbing Ltd.

Marco Plumbing is a well-respected, full-service plumbing company servicing both residential and commercial clients in the Whitby, Scarborough, Durham and Toronto Area. A highly service-oriented company, Marco Plumbing’s team of fully licensed, professional plumbers draws on shared experience, expertise, and commitment to quality to deliver worry-free plumbing services to homeowners, commercial businesses, and property managers.

Mark Fermo, owner and founder of Marco Plumbing, leads the award-winning and reputable company with a focus on providing unmatched customer service. With over 20 years of professional plumbing experience, Mark is backed by a team of experienced, reliable, fully licensed and insured, professional plumbers who proudly wear the Marco Plumbing uniform.

As Durham’s most affordable plumbing company, Marco Plumbing has raised the bar for plumber and drain services in Whitby, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Markham, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa and Toronto and the surrounding areas for over 10 years.