HARDING FENCE & DECK CO. - No Longer In Business

Fences & Gates
BURLINGTON ON L7L 1B2
HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Burlington  >  HARDING FENCE & DECK CO. - No Longer In Business

Reviews for HARDING FENCE & DECK CO. - No Longer In Business

tea4me in Burlington
tea4me in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Backyard fenc, gate and new steps from deck

I met with Don Harding to obtain a quote for the work to be done on removing my old wooden fence, gate and a broken / uneven step to my deck. He was very professional, the quote was reasonable and I felt confident hiring him for the job. His work was meticulous. my fence has some odd angles and he knew exactly how to make the cuts to show the fence at its best. Also I had just had surgery and getting up the broken step was causing me pain. Mr. Harding designed 2 steps with a beautiful picture frame I believe they call it, And they were placed in a layered pattern to accentuate my patio & Gazebo.I get many compliments on Mr. Hardings work. My backyard is my garden paradise and perfectly framed by Mr. Hardings beautifully crafted fence. I am so very happy with Harding Fence Co. They are true craftsmen.

AS in Cambridge
AS in Cambridge

Fence Repair

HARDING FENCE & DECK CO. - No Longer In Business
905-319-9309
BURLINGTON
L7L 1B2

Last winter when a storm blew our fence down, Harding Fence & Deck came by right away to assess the damage and provide a quote. They made the necessary repairs within a day and the fence looks great and is stronger than before. They were wonderful!

Darren Simon from Landecks Landscaping
Darren Simon from Landecks Landscaping
1 review Beamsville, ON

Dog Run

Mr.Harding and his partner Andre were so helpful when it came to the best location and material for the dog run. I have 2 large dogs that needed to have a nice fenced in area because we live out on a rual property. Harding fence came in built me a perfect dog run for a great price.

Great Job!