One Call Reno

Jorge in Toronto
Jorge in Toronto
0 reviews , ON

2.5 bathrooms and Kitchen

I cannot say enough good things about One Call Reno. Mark the owner and his staff are not only professional and courteous, they also do an amazing, totally amazing job. Mark is a contractor that really cares about his customers and wants us to be very happy with the job and the service.

I would highly recommend One Call Reno!

Saleh
Saleh
0 reviews North York, ON

Windows Warranty

We were very happy when OneReno replaced 14 windows 9 years ago. They deserved 5/5. When I asked them now to honour their Lifetime warranty to fix some problems, they never responded. I can't do it myself because it requires their own special parts.

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Basement Bathroom

We have added a 3 pieces bathroom in our basement and we are very satisfied with the professionalism of this contractor. The installation included a shower enclosure with its base, a toilet with associated plumbing. The bathroom floor was raised by 1 1/2" to match the basement floor level and Mike did a fantastic job in laying out all the floor tiles and wall tiles in the shower. All that within one week at a reasonable price.

anaqdiwala from Markham
anaqdiwala from Markham
1 review Elmworth, AB

Basement Renovation

I would like to withdraw my comments and would not recommend this company to anyone. Please engage this company at your own risk. I have had to redo a number of things after they completed my basement renovations.

Review has 1 previous version

Mr. Nadiqwala we are very sorry to see this review from you after you gave us a 10/10. Any issues that you may have had we were more than happy to rectify. If there is anything that we can do for you to make you satisfied once again we would do whatever it takes. Unfortunately when you did ask us to do extra work you didn't want to pay anything extra like dry walling your furnace room. So we couldn't not do it for free. I hope you understand. However if there is anything else we could do for you please let us know. Thank you.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Basement reno

After researching a number of companies we chose One Call RENO to undertake a complete renovation of our basement and we are very pleased with our choice of contractor. Owner Mark Ginzburg assigned the project to Octavian who personally did the major portion of the work. The quality of the work was truly outstanding and the level of cooperation that we received from Mark and Octavian made the project a pleasant experience. It's been almost a year since the project was completed and we have not had a single complaint. We still marvel how Mark and Octavian transformed wasted space into beautiful usable living space. There always is a degree of apprehension in choosing a contractor especially for major work. One Call RENO was a good choice for us. Mark delivered on everything that he promised.

Troy sasso from Whitby
Troy sasso from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Landscaping

I am very happy with the landscaping job. The crew was super friendly and professional. They have added curb side appeal and great value to my house, I'm happy.

Job ran about a week past schedule due to rain, they were super apologetic about it and handled it well. Good communication.

Manish from Markham
Manish from Markham

Basement renovation

Mark and his team did a great job with our basement. I was not only impressed with the quality of work but also how he completed the project well within the timelines he committed. I got my basement fully finished one week before I was expecting. Throughout the project, Mark and his team were willing to accommodate any requests or changes and was impressed with the quality of material that was used. I have already recommended One Call Reno to one of my friends who is now getting his basement finished through them as well. I will certainly recommend Mark for any of your home projects.

Georgina Kucs from Brampton
Georgina Kucs from Brampton

Bathroom Renovation/Hardwood Floors

The company was very helpful and gave us the place where to pick out our tiles . They worked very cleanly to save our carpets, and furnishings. If we have more renovations we will probably call them again.

Vladimir Mironov from Mississauga
Vladimir Mironov from Mississauga

Windows Renovation

We've known Mark since late 2011, when One Call Reno came to our house and gave us a live presentation of the energy efficient windows. We were impressed with the design and efficiency and decided to replace the old windows in the master bedroom and the dining room. Over the course of the next year and a half we had a chance to observe the efficiency across various seasons (winter vs. summer), and test the usability, both of which did not disappoint. We really liked them.

So, when the time had come for the second round of renovation, choosing One Call Reno was a no-brainer. Mark's team installed six windows and a patio door, to our satisfaction - quickly and professionally - all in one day. Quite pleased with One Call Reno's quality of work and the willingness to listen and adapt to our personal preferences, we had recommended the company to our close friends, who later hired and commended their work.

Based on the past experience, I would highly recommend Mark's team for any window renovation projects. In fact, I am going to follow my own advice and ask Mark to replace the remaining old windows in one of the bedrooms and in the office, as this winter has proved to be pretty cold.

More about One Call Reno

At One Call Reno Window and Door, our products are 100% Canadian made. Our products are particularly equipped to withstand the elements in Canada's climate zones. We have a large selection of window styles available. Just ask your One Call Reno factory consultant about a FREE in-home consultation. Located in ...
Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Markham?