One Call Reno

anaqdiwala from Markham
anaqdiwala from Markham
1 review Elmworth, AB

Basement Renovation

I would like to withdraw my comments and would not recommend this company to anyone. Please engage this company at your own risk. I have had to redo a number of things after they completed my basement renovations.

Review has 1 previous version

Mr. Nadiqwala we are very sorry to see this review from you after you gave us a 10/10. Any issues that you may have had we were more than happy to rectify. If there is anything that we can do for you to make you satisfied once again we would do whatever it takes. Unfortunately when you did ask us to do extra work you didn't want to pay anything extra like dry walling your furnace room. So we couldn't not do it for free. I hope you understand. However if there is anything else we could do for you please let us know. Thank you.

Basement reno

After researching a number of companies we chose One Call RENO to undertake a complete renovation of our basement and we are very pleased with our choice of contractor. Owner Mark Ginzburg assigned the project to Octavian who personally did the major portion of the work. The quality of the work was truly outstanding and the level of cooperation that we received from Mark and Octavian made the project a pleasant experience. It's been almost a year since the project was completed and we have not had a single complaint. We still marvel how Mark and Octavian transformed wasted space into beautiful usable living space. There always is a degree of apprehension in choosing a contractor especially for major work. One Call RENO was a good choice for us. Mark delivered on everything that he promised.

Troy sasso from Whitby
Troy sasso from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Landscaping

I am very happy with the landscaping job. The crew was super friendly and professional. They have added curb side appeal and great value to my house, I'm happy.

Job ran about a week past schedule due to rain, they were super apologetic about it and handled it well. Good communication.

Manish from Markham
Manish from Markham

Basement renovation

Mark and his team did a great job with our basement. I was not only impressed with the quality of work but also how he completed the project well within the timelines he committed. I got my basement fully finished one week before I was expecting. Throughout the project, Mark and his team were willing to accommodate any requests or changes and was impressed with the quality of material that was used. I have already recommended One Call Reno to one of my friends who is now getting his basement finished through them as well. I will certainly recommend Mark for any of your home projects.

Georgina Kucs from Brampton
Georgina Kucs from Brampton

Bathroom Renovation/Hardwood Floors

The company was very helpful and gave us the place where to pick out our tiles . They worked very cleanly to save our carpets, and furnishings. If we have more renovations we will probably call them again.

Vladimir Mironov from Mississauga
Vladimir Mironov from Mississauga

Windows Renovation

We've known Mark since late 2011, when One Call Reno came to our house and gave us a live presentation of the energy efficient windows. We were impressed with the design and efficiency and decided to replace the old windows in the master bedroom and the dining room. Over the course of the next year and a half we had a chance to observe the efficiency across various seasons (winter vs. summer), and test the usability, both of which did not disappoint. We really liked them.

So, when the time had come for the second round of renovation, choosing One Call Reno was a no-brainer. Mark's team installed six windows and a patio door, to our satisfaction - quickly and professionally - all in one day. Quite pleased with One Call Reno's quality of work and the willingness to listen and adapt to our personal preferences, we had recommended the company to our close friends, who later hired and commended their work.

Based on the past experience, I would highly recommend Mark's team for any window renovation projects. In fact, I am going to follow my own advice and ask Mark to replace the remaining old windows in one of the bedrooms and in the office, as this winter has proved to be pretty cold.

Drazan Mandic from Oakville
Drazan Mandic from Oakville

Basement renovation

After 10 minutes discussing my needs, we were moving in right direction. Ideas, price...Mark is very honest and straightforward. No hidden costs.
His crews are very knowledgeable and friendly. They care about privacy.
At the end, the work was done two days before the target date.
The work was excellent. Not even small complaint form my end. I recommended One Call Reno to my first neighbour, and they landed a deal. Main floor renovation.
The most impressive about this contractor is the owner's attitude, honesty and integrity.
I would definitely recommend Mark and his company.
Take care, Mark, we won't stop with this project.

Jennifer from Richmond Hill
Jennifer from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Front porch enclosure

We paid a deposit for a project to his company in September. The work was supposed to be done by the end of October.

Work was scheduled, cancelled last minute and then rescheduled. It was supposed to be done today but no one returned our phone call to confirm after more than 24 hours, no one has shown up, and no one has contacted us.

Is BASIC COMMUNICATION too much to ask?? What is going on?

We spoke several times via messaging. I'm sorry to hear that you are disappointed in the delay of your order however as wementioned our porch enclosure specialist DIED. This is not a joke and you are not respectful at all as a human being. The fact you haven't even had your product installed and you are posting an awful review is really not fair nor understanding and you said you were. We understand that you are upset however you do not need to be home for us to install your exterior porch enclosure as we stated in the past so there is no reason for your insulting review.

Agatha in East york
Agatha in East york

Lots of windows and front door

I got a random phone call asking if I was looking to change my windows and doors. I was about to hang up but something told me these guys would be good. They were amazing. From consult to end product and installation. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again and are planning to change my sliding doors. Have passed on their info to friends. Keep up the good work!

More about One Call Reno

At One Call Reno Window and Door, our products are 100% Canadian made. Our products are particularly equipped to withstand the elements in Canada's climate zones. We have a large selection of window styles available. Just ask your One Call Reno factory consultant about a FREE in-home consultation. Located in ...