360 Wildlife Control Inc

360 Wildlife Control Inc

Reviews for 360 Wildlife Control Inc

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

quick professional service call in Richmond Hill

Had an unknown pest issue in house abutting ravine in Richmond Hill.
Ray took time on phone to clearly explain options and costs.
Came next day at agreed upon time [called ahead to confirm], Ray & Sam assessed situation as mice issue and took appropriate servicing action.
Professional service, answered all our questions, charged what they said they would charge, clearly laid out options for next steps.
Very pleased with customer service and professional servicing of this issue.

Thank you so much for your candid review. we highly appreciate it.

JT from Oakville
JT from Oakville

Amazing job!

Had Ray come out to check on my deck as to why racoons keep going under my deck even though we couldn't find any entrances anywhere. Had a reputable company come last year to help us and they simply jumped around the deck to check for noise. They added a metal guard on the window well and a one way door but racoon somehow kept going under. Ray eventually found the problem when many of us couldn't. He installed a permanent one-way door and hopefully it will solve our problems for good! Definitely will hire them again!

Thank you very much for the great review. We appreciate it very much.

Jack Kell from Toronto
Jack Kell from Toronto

Outstanding service!

This is the second time I have used Ray’s company… The first time he did an absolutely outstanding job of sealing areas on my roof where squirrels were getting in… But this time he even went above and beyond and cleaned out my eavestrough’s and solved another problem related to squirrels… He is very professional, fast and responsive and at the end of the day gets the job done! I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending him and his company fully

Thank you for the great review.

Hoda in Mississauga
Hoda in Mississauga

Great service

We suspected we had a bat problem when we discovered droppings on our driveway. We called 360 Wildlife Control and Ray sent someone promptly to our house to assess the situation. Ronald, the technician, was thorough and courteous . He confirmed that the droppings were indeed from bats and quickly identified the gap in which they were entering the soffit. He also walked around the house looking for other similar gaps but thankfully that was the only one. Despite of the heat and hornets, we was able to install the one-way door within half-an-hour. We would highly recommend Ray and his team!

Thank you for your great review.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Got my attic back!

I had a raccoon bust my roof and make itself at home. I called one group and they came by and set up a one way door. They came back after a week and took back their door and did some makeshift roof repairs to prevent any raccoons from re-entry. I didn't realize this at the time because I still heard noises in my attic. I thought my raccoon had returned. So I called 360 wildlife and Ronald came to my house. It turned out that I didn't have a raccoon return, but squirrels had no busted into my roof. Ronald was an awesome professional. Went on my roof, installed a permanent one way door and installed wire meshing to prevent re-entry from some of the other holes that squirrels could've worked on. He even took video of my roof, showed and gave it to me for my own peace of mind. I definitely recommend you go through 360 wildlife and Ronald for your wildlife disasters :-)

Thank you for your honest review.

Kaveh in Mississauga
Kaveh in Mississauga

professional service done by knowledgeable and friendly staff

service was done by Ray. extremely polite and friendly guy.
the service was done in a professional manner. they really know what they are doing and their record speaks for itself. i have been going back to these guys over and over again.

would i call them again? YES! and no, Ray is not my cousin!!

Thank you for your review of our company.

Riley.  in Richmond Hill
Riley. in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Critter nuisance.

I had a problem with Raccoons tearing away my roof shingles and squirrels eating the soffit trim. They fixed the roof area and secured the area for entry. They also made recommendations for other possible entrances and secured those as well. The contact, Ray, was courteous, knowleable with over 10 years of relevant experience. Would highly recommend them.

We appreciate your candid review.

Kevin in Richmond Hill in Mississauga
Kevin in Richmond Hill in Mississauga
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Raccoon Problems

We were having a raccoon issue that was driving us crazy. Called 360 Wildlife and within 20 mins they were at our house. Top notch service by Ray and Ronald. They explained everything to me beforehand and educated me on Raccoons. The problem was taken care of humanely, efficiently and quickly. I would highly recommend this company for all your pest needs.
Kevin

Thank you so much for your great review.

alan in Toronto
alan in Toronto

Raccoon removal

Excellent and speedy service by Ronald of 360 Wildlife Control. He phoned ahead to provide an estimate of arrival time. On site he did a thorough inspection and provided explanation and understanding of raccoon behavior. He did a speedy installation of the humane 1-way exit door system and also a temporary patch job on the roof to hold it until proper re-roofing can be done later. I was very pleased with the prompt and courteous service of 360 Wildlife Control. Thank you!

Thank you!

Squirel In The Attic

Over the last few weeks we have been hearing a lot of movement in our attic. We used 360 Wildlife on a recommendation from another company. They were on time and called before they came. After an inspection of the roof they had determined the squirrel had gotten into our attic through 2 roof vents. A one way door was installed and we decided to cover all 15 roof vents with steel meshing to avoid this happening again. 360 Wildlife did a great job and I have no issues recommending them.

Thank you so much for your great review. We appreciate it very much.

More about 360 Wildlife Control Inc

360 Wildlife Control Inc is a Vaughan based Pest & Wildlife Control company servicing Vaughan, Toronto, North York, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Markham, Scarborough, Etobicoke, Oakville, Mississauga, Brampton, Ajax, Aurora, Newmarket and GTA. We focus on humane removal methods that ensure a safe and effective eviction.

We specialize in:
•Bat Removal & Exclusion
•Bird Removal & Exclusion
•Mice/Rat Extermination
•Wasp Removal

Every service job includes a comprehensive inspection. Our specialist determines the best plan of action for each individual problems. After removal, we guarantee all our work and make sure the animal does not return.

OUR GUARANTEE:
2 YEAR BASIC GUARANTEE: Every wildlife removal service comes with a standard 2-year guarantee on the work performed and material supplied. Areas that have not been secured are not part of the guarantee.
5 YEAR ULTIMATE PROTECTION GUARANTEE: When we seal & wildlife-proof your deck, shed, porch or attic, the entire place will be protected under our guarantee for 5 years. We will remove and repair any animal re-entry damage within that 5 year period for free. Even if it is in an area that has not been originally screened off.* Live trapping & Mice/Rat Extermination are not part of this guarantee.** Detached Residential Properties ONLY.

Why Choose Us?
Best Guarantee in Canada
Licensed & Insured
Great Rates
Same Day Service
Experienced Technicians
Great Reviews

If you need help removing raccoons from an attic, squirrels from chimney, skunks under the deck or anything else, call our company and we will be happy to assist you.

SHOP ONLINE
Need a one way door? visit our online store anytime http://abctraps.com

BOOK ONLINE
Book an inspection online & get 10% Off residential inspection fee.

WATCH HOW WE DO IT
Watch our exciting videos on our website or youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK5wg5fEp16a1_Z92-QBVxQ