360 Wildlife Control Inc

Reviews for 360 Wildlife Control Inc

sdesa6579
sdesa6579

Noises in the sub roof

Came to check regarding noises heard in the subroof. They are very knowledgeable, explaining everything very clearly providing us with good advice, overall very professional.
We had worked done by them in 2016 , today they checked everything for me and tighten a cage they installed and didn’t charge me anything, even though their guarantee is for two years. This was greatly appreciated. I highly recommend this company, special thanks to Ray for all the time he spend explaining and for all his good advise.

We always stand behind our work even. I'm glad you were satisfied with the service you received. Thank you for your great review.

Cannitos in Vaughan
Cannitos in Vaughan

Quality service

Had a raccoon problem in our attic. Called Ray and he came out to see us on the same day. He assessed the situation, and took care of the problem, giving us the peace of mind we needed. Thankful for his courteous, professional service, and would highly recommend his company to anyone in need.

Thank you for your review of our service. We are happy to solve your raccoon problem.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Professional service

Raccoon problems in our attic. Called Ray on Sunday, two visit our problems solved. He answered all our calls, we are very satisfied with his service. Fast and efficient .The money we paid is worth it. We are highly recommend Ray.

Thank you for your candid review. we always try our best to provide top notch service. Our reputation depends on it.

Rehan in Richmond Hill
Rehan in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Bird nest removal with a dead bird

I needed a bird nest removed, called in the morning, booked for the afternoon, they called prior, showed up early, advised me on what needs to happen, covered their shoes so as not make mess, removed the deep birds nest from the vent, placed a fence cover, cleaned up. Even removed a second nest in my porch light. Very friendly, courteous and knowledgable. Highly recommend this group. Thanks boys!!

it was our pleasure. Thank you for your great review.

Daniela in Toronto
Daniela in Toronto

Pest control

I had the pleasure of Troy come to our home for a service call. Troy informed us that we have mice in our attic space and took care of the problem quickly and was very reassuring and informative with his service. Troy was polite, informative, punctual and a down to earth honest man. If we ever have a pest control problem, I will not hesitate to contact Troy and the staff at GTA wildlife again.
Thank you so much for dealing with our pest control situation.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

quick professional service call in Richmond Hill

Had an unknown pest issue in house abutting ravine in Richmond Hill.
Ray took time on phone to clearly explain options and costs.
Came next day at agreed upon time [called ahead to confirm], Ray & Sam assessed situation as mice issue and took appropriate servicing action.
Professional service, answered all our questions, charged what they said they would charge, clearly laid out options for next steps.
Very pleased with customer service and professional servicing of this issue.

Thank you so much for your candid review. we highly appreciate it.

JT from Oakville
JT from Oakville

Amazing job!

Had Ray come out to check on my deck as to why racoons keep going under my deck even though we couldn't find any entrances anywhere. Had a reputable company come last year to help us and they simply jumped around the deck to check for noise. They added a metal guard on the window well and a one way door but racoon somehow kept going under. Ray eventually found the problem when many of us couldn't. He installed a permanent one-way door and hopefully it will solve our problems for good! Definitely will hire them again!

Thank you very much for the great review. We appreciate it very much.

Jack Kell from Toronto
Jack Kell from Toronto

Outstanding service!

This is the second time I have used Ray’s company… The first time he did an absolutely outstanding job of sealing areas on my roof where squirrels were getting in… But this time he even went above and beyond and cleaned out my eavestrough’s and solved another problem related to squirrels… He is very professional, fast and responsive and at the end of the day gets the job done! I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending him and his company fully

Thank you for the great review.

Hoda in Mississauga
Hoda in Mississauga

Great service

We suspected we had a bat problem when we discovered droppings on our driveway. We called 360 Wildlife Control and Ray sent someone promptly to our house to assess the situation. Ronald, the technician, was thorough and courteous . He confirmed that the droppings were indeed from bats and quickly identified the gap in which they were entering the soffit. He also walked around the house looking for other similar gaps but thankfully that was the only one. Despite of the heat and hornets, we was able to install the one-way door within half-an-hour. We would highly recommend Ray and his team!

Thank you for your great review.

Got my attic back!

I had a raccoon bust my roof and make itself at home. I called one group and they came by and set up a one way door. They came back after a week and took back their door and did some makeshift roof repairs to prevent any raccoons from re-entry. I didn't realize this at the time because I still heard noises in my attic. I thought my raccoon had returned. So I called 360 wildlife and Ronald came to my house. It turned out that I didn't have a raccoon return, but squirrels had no busted into my roof. Ronald was an awesome professional. Went on my roof, installed a permanent one way door and installed wire meshing to prevent re-entry from some of the other holes that squirrels could've worked on. He even took video of my roof, showed and gave it to me for my own peace of mind. I definitely recommend you go through 360 wildlife and Ronald for your wildlife disasters :-)

Thank you for your honest review.

More about 360 Wildlife Control Inc

360 Wildlife Control Inc provides professional pest control and wildlife removal services in Vaughan, Toronto, North York, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Markham, Scarborough, Etobicoke, Oakville, Mississauga, Brampton, Ajax, Aurora, Newmarket and GTA. We focus on safe and environmentally friendly solutions to your pest problems.

WILDLIFE REMOVAL SERVICES:

• Cockroach Extermination
• Spider Control
• Mice Extermination
• Rat Extermination

Every service job includes a comprehensive inspection. Our specialist determines the best plan of action for each individual problems. After removal, we make sure the pest does not return.

WHY CHOOSE US?
Licensed & Insured
Great Rates
Same Day Service
Experienced Technicians
Great Reviews

SHOP ONLINE
Need a one way door? visit our online store anytime https://abctraps.com

WATCH HOW WE DO IT
Watch our exciting videos on our website or youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK5wg5fEp16a1_Z92-QBVxQ