360 Wildlife Control Inc

Reviews for 360 Wildlife Control Inc

Hoda in Mississauga
Hoda in Mississauga

Great service

We suspected we had a bat problem when we discovered droppings on our driveway. We called 360 Wildlife Control and Ray sent someone promptly to our house to assess the situation. Ronald, the technician, was thorough and courteous . He confirmed that the droppings were indeed from bats and quickly identified the gap in which they were entering the soffit. He also walked around the house looking for other similar gaps but thankfully that was the only one. Despite of the heat and hornets, we was able to install the one-way door within half-an-hour. We would highly recommend Ray and his team!

Got my attic back!

I had a raccoon bust my roof and make itself at home. I called one group and they came by and set up a one way door. They came back after a week and took back their door and did some makeshift roof repairs to prevent any raccoons from re-entry. I didn't realize this at the time because I still heard noises in my attic. I thought my raccoon had returned. So I called 360 wildlife and Ronald came to my house. It turned out that I didn't have a raccoon return, but squirrels had no busted into my roof. Ronald was an awesome professional. Went on my roof, installed a permanent one way door and installed wire meshing to prevent re-entry from some of the other holes that squirrels could've worked on. He even took video of my roof, showed and gave it to me for my own peace of mind. I definitely recommend you go through 360 wildlife and Ronald for your wildlife disasters :-)

Kaveh in Mississauga
Kaveh in Mississauga

professional service done by knowledgeable and friendly staff

service was done by Ray. extremely polite and friendly guy.
the service was done in a professional manner. they really know what they are doing and their record speaks for itself. i have been going back to these guys over and over again.

would i call them again? YES! and no, Ray is not my cousin!!

Riley.  in Richmond Hill
Riley. in Richmond Hill

Critter nuisance.

I had a problem with Raccoons tearing away my roof shingles and squirrels eating the soffit trim. They fixed the roof area and secured the area for entry. They also made recommendations for other possible entrances and secured those as well. The contact, Ray, was courteous, knowleable with over 10 years of relevant experience. Would highly recommend them.

We appreciate your candid review.

Kevin in Richmond Hill in Mississauga
Kevin in Richmond Hill in Mississauga

Raccoon Problems

We were having a raccoon issue that was driving us crazy. Called 360 Wildlife and within 20 mins they were at our house. Top notch service by Ray and Ronald. They explained everything to me beforehand and educated me on Raccoons. The problem was taken care of humanely, efficiently and quickly. I would highly recommend this company for all your pest needs.
Kevin

Thank you so much for your great review.

alan in Toronto
alan in Toronto

Raccoon removal

Excellent and speedy service by Ronald of 360 Wildlife Control. He phoned ahead to provide an estimate of arrival time. On site he did a thorough inspection and provided explanation and understanding of raccoon behavior. He did a speedy installation of the humane 1-way exit door system and also a temporary patch job on the roof to hold it until proper re-roofing can be done later. I was very pleased with the prompt and courteous service of 360 Wildlife Control. Thank you!

Thank you!

Squirel In The Attic

Over the last few weeks we have been hearing a lot of movement in our attic. We used 360 Wildlife on a recommendation from another company. They were on time and called before they came. After an inspection of the roof they had determined the squirrel had gotten into our attic through 2 roof vents. A one way door was installed and we decided to cover all 15 roof vents with steel meshing to avoid this happening again. 360 Wildlife did a great job and I have no issues recommending them.

Thank you so much for your great review. We appreciate it very much.

Matt McTavish in Mississauga
Matt McTavish in Mississauga

Quick Response and Very Professional and Friendly

We set up an appointment with 360 Wildlife on a Sunday and they made themselves available for the next day. The technician was very professional and friendly and gave a detailed description of how the squirrels had made there way through our siding, etc. They even took a video to show what was going on. Would definitely recommend their services.

It was our pleasure. Thank you for your candid review.

Mice Problem

I had a wonderful experience with this company. They were very helpful from our first visit back in December. I called 360 wildlife because I heard something running around my ceiling and Ray and his colleagues were over within that same hour to figure out the problem. Not only did they check the ceiling but they also did a full inspection of the inside and outside of the house for mice droppings. They dropped poison and we scheduled a follow-up visit to monitor the process and it was a very successful visit and there are no more mice. I will be continuing to do business with them in the future to control and maintain this issue. The company was very honest, efficient, professional and they did not take advantage of us for our money. I would recommend 360wildlife to whoever has these animal issues because they helped me and my family so much!

Thank you for your candid review. We appreciate your business.

Jane from Bridlewood
Jane from Bridlewood

Mouse Madness

We have had a bad infestation of mice. They got into our birdseed stored in the garage and had a feast! They found their way into our basement through an electrical cabling hole in an adjoining wall. Now they are in the attic. We have cleaned up the mess, sealed off the hole. Ray set poison baits in the attic and also mouse population monitoring stations in the garage, attic and basement. Appreciated his approach to listen first then set out a plan of attack without using scare tactics. He will be back in 2 months for follow-up at a cost of $100.00. I called another firm who immediately suggested it would cost $600 plus they were adamant that we were adamant it was rats without corroborating evidence.

We are happy that your issue is solved. Thank you for your great review.

More about 360 Wildlife Control Inc

360 Wildlife Control Inc is a Vaughan based Pest & Wildlife Control company servicing Vaughan, Toronto, North York, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Markham, Scarborough, Etobicoke, Oakville, Mississauga, Brampton, Ajax, Aurora, Newmarket and GTA. We focus on humane removal methods that ensure a safe and effective eviction.

We specialize in:
•Bat Removal & Exclusion
•Bird Removal & Exclusion
•Mice/Rat Extermination
•Wasp Removal

Every service job includes a comprehensive inspection. Our specialist determines the best plan of action for each individual problems. After removal, we guarantee all our work and make sure the animal does not return.

OUR GUARANTEE:
2 YEAR BASIC GUARANTEE: Every wildlife removal service comes with a standard 2-year guarantee on the work performed and material supplied. Areas that have not been secured are not part of the guarantee.
5 YEAR ULTIMATE PROTECTION GUARANTEE: When we seal & wildlife-proof your deck, shed, porch or attic, the entire place will be protected under our guarantee for 5 years. We will remove and repair any animal re-entry damage within that 5 year period for free. Even if it is in an area that has not been originally screened off.* Live trapping & Mice/Rat Extermination are not part of this guarantee.** Detached Residential Properties ONLY.

Why Choose Us?
Best Guarantee in Canada
Licensed & Insured
Great Rates
Same Day Service
Experienced Technicians
Great Reviews

If you need help removing raccoons from an attic, squirrels from chimney, skunks under the deck or anything else, call our company and we will be happy to assist you.

SHOP ONLINE
Need a one way door? visit our online store anytime http://abctraps.com

BOOK ONLINE
Book an inspection online & get 10% Off residential inspection fee.

WATCH HOW WE DO IT
Watch our exciting videos on our website or youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK5wg5fEp16a1_Z92-QBVxQ