1st Choice Garage Outfitters

Garage Design & Organization
51 Jevlan Drive unit 1 Vaughan ON L4L 8C2
HomeStars  >  Garage Design & Organization in Oakville  >  1st Choice Garage Outfitters

Reviews for 1st Choice Garage Outfitters

Tommy E. from Vaughan
Tommy E. from Vaughan
1 review Maple, ON

Garage Design and Organization

Assisted Review

We moved into our new home and knew we wanted to get our garage organized as soon as possible. So when we were still moving in we called several garage organizing companies and decided 1st Choice Garage was the most reasonably priced. They also have a great line of products to choose from. We loved their choices of flooring, once we saw a floor done in the HP spartacote we were sold. My wife chose a colour. They had it done in one day, and we were able to park in the garage the following day, we also had cabinets installed as well as getting most of the walls covered in the slatwall. We have never been so organized. Thanks 1st Choice Garage. The installers were neat, courteous, and made sure they left the work area clean. The complete job was done in less than a week. We love our garage now.

Marco from Vaughan
Marco from Vaughan
1 review Maple, ON

Garage Flooring

I went into their Jevlan Drive showroom on a Monday and they were able to have my garage floor done the following Wednesday. I purchased the polyaspartic floor as I was told it is much more durable than epoxy. Overall, I am pleased with the final product, and the swiftness in which they were able to install it (they laid down the entire floor in one day for my 2 car garage). I would definitely recommend this company to others as I am very pleased.

Neil from North York
Neil from North York
2 reviews North York, ON

Garage Renovation.

This is why these guys are the 1st, and only choice. We were in the market to get out garage renovated, we visited several garage organizing companies, and found that Joseph was the most professional, as well as the most knowledgeable. We decided to use 1st Choice Garage, and couldn't be happier, We are organized better than we thought possible, and we have a gorgeous garage that get so many of our friends a little jealous.

Thanks so much for your kind words Neil, it was a pleasure to work with you and your family to get your garage to look as beautiful as your home.

More about 1st Choice Garage Outfitters

1st Choice Garage Outfitters have completed hundreds of garage renovations in the G. T. A. area. WE SPECIALIZE IN ORGANIZING YOUR: Garage, no matter how large or small, Any storage space in your home, Office or Workshop. Services Include: Garage Floor coatings and tiles Organizing Solutions Cabinetry (we carry several ...
Looking for Garage Design & Organization pros in Oakville?