Pinnacle 1 Decorative Glass

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Whitby  >  Pinnacle 1 Decorative Glass

Reviews for Pinnacle 1 Decorative Glass

Gail in Newcastle
Gail in Newcastle
1 review NEWCASTLE, ON

door insert, side windows and transom

Pinnacle 1 Decorative Glass did a beautiful job to our front entrance way! We are very pleased with the service we received. Our front entrance way looks amazing. John was extremely pleasant,on time and very professonal. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you Gail for the wonderful review. I am very pleased that you are happy with your windows. You may have helped someone with their decision to purchase from us.

Sincerely

1 review ,

Iron wrought glass windows for my front door.

Pinnacle 1 Glass did an awesome job. John took the time to install the windows carefully and with care. The product itself is well made and final presentation is beautiful. I would recommend this company to everyone.

I am not sure who this is. But, thank you so much for your review. I am sure you will help make someone make a good decision.

moughton
moughton
1 review Stouffville, ON

Decorative glass (front / back doors)

We saw John installing glass in the neighborhood and was impressed by his workmanship. John came around straight away to give us a quote and was very helpful in choosing the glass / style that suited us. He also replaced some additional window glass with opaque glass. The glass was delivered and installed to our specification within one week. John did a great job installing the glass and clearly cares about the work he does. The transformation to our house and quality of the product is great. John is a great guy and we would not hesitate to recommend him.

Thank you very much for the review. It is well worded and much appreciated. I hope that, by you making this effort, you will help someone else make a good decision; when choosing a decorative glass company.

Thanks Again

burkek
burkek
5 reviews NEWCASTLE, ON

Dual wrought-iron front door inserts w/matching transom

John was very helpful in explaining the differences between their product vs. over-seas knock-offs. We've had so many people give us positive comments on the new look. Neighbours have since had their done by Pinnacle 1. We'd absolutely use them again - without a thought.

Ben in Ajax
Ben in Ajax
3 reviews ,

installation front door window insert and sidelight window

We found Pinnacle 1 had the product we wanted and the size of window we needed, which was unavailable with many other retailers.
The work was done in good time, and to our satisfaction. It has been a few weeks since the intall, and all is good.

Sorry homestars sent you the link, again. They asked me, if I wanted a massive "send out"; and I forgot about the people that already gave a review.

Have a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Sincerely

C. Bowers in Courtice
C. Bowers in Courtice
1 review COURTICE, ON

Double front door decorative glass inserts

My front doors are by far the most unique, and have recieved great comments from family, friends, and neigbours.

John was on time, professional, and the clean up after was like he was never there.

What a difference to the front of my home and its curb appeal. I love, love , love them. I would recommend Pinnacle 1 Decorative Glass to anyone who wants quality workmanship, and a great price that reflects the quality of product recieved compared to big box stores.

Thank you John for putting a smile on my face everytime I come into my home, and for how beautiful they look from the inside as well.

C. Bowers, Courtice Ontario.

Darla in Oshawa
Darla in Oshawa
1 review OSHAWA, ON

front door, decorative glass inserts

Pinnacle Decorative Glass has done an amazing job on our front entrance way.. We are very please d with the service we received, the product, and the overall look. We have had so many compliments on our entrance way, and have already recommended Pinnacle to many neighbors, friends and family.

Christine in Newcastle
Christine in Newcastle
5 reviews Newcastle, ON

New Front door windows / and new stain glass window above sliding glass doors for backyard

John was extremely pleasant and very helpful when it came to deciding what we wanted to do with our front entrance. He also installed a custom stained glass above our sliding glass doors that looks beautiful. We plan on having him back for our upstairs balcony door because he did such a wonderful job!

Janice in Oshawa
Janice in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Had a glass door insert plus 2 sidelites put in front door

We had a full length glass door insert put in first. John came when he said he would and he was very clean and thorough doing the installation. He gave some helpful tips re: painting the door and trim all the same colour. After 7 months, we decided to have him install 2 matching sidelites. The door now looks complete and really stands out. We love it! John's prices are very reasonable and he stands behind his products & work. I would definitely recommend John!!

More about Pinnacle 1 Decorative Glass

- 10% Discount on All Door Inserts for Mentioning You Saw Us on Homestars.com

- Specialized in Stained Glass and Wrought Iron Door Inserts, Sidelites and Transoms for Home Entrances

- Specialized in Full Door Replacements

- Replacement Glass for Vinyl Windows

- More than 150,000 Decorative Glass Designs to Choose from

- Hand Made, Professionally Installed

- Lifetime Thermal Seal Warranty

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
- Stained Glass and Wrought Iron Door Inserts, Sidelites and Transoms for Home Entrances and Other Window Requirements. - Glass replacements for Vinyl Windows are Available Upon Request. - Full Door Replacements are also Available. Visit www.pinnacle1glass.com/Products...pdf Catalogue for Door Replacements.
- Remove and Replace Glass Door Inserts, Sidelites, Transoms or Any Other Window in Your Home. - Replacement of Full Door Entrances. - Glass Replacement for Vinyl Windows.
- We Only Use the Best Materials Involving Glass Products, such as Glass Textures, Frames, Sealing Products, Door Materials & Hardware, etc. - Official Thermoluxe Entrance Distributor (Durham Region Sales Manager) in Association with Northview Windows & Doors Inc.
- More Than 150,000 Decorative Glass Designs to Choose from. We Can Make just about Anything Available! - Custom Designs Available!
- Hand made (Manufactured Locally!), Professionally installed Stained Glass and Wrought Iron Entrances. - Replacement of Full Door Entrances Manufactured Locally! - Replacement Glass for Vinyl Windows
Cash, Cheque, Visa & Mastercard
No License Required
Business Administration - Marketing George Brown College
There are no minimums.
PROJECT RATE
Varies on size of project
Lifetime Warranty on Our Thermal Seals