Specialized Garage Inc.

Garage Design & Organization
#210, 11929 - 40th Street SE Calgary AB T2Z 4M8
HomeStars  >  Garage Design & Organization in Calgary  >  Specialized Garage Inc.

Reviews for Specialized Garage Inc.

Ben T. in Calgary
Ben T. in Calgary

Garage Flooring and Slatwall

Tanner and the whole team at Specialized Garage did an outstanding job on my garage floor. You can tell that quality is very important to this company and the installers took pride in their work. I was under a very tight timeline and Garage Specialists was able to accommodate my requests, even offering finishing solutions that made my garage stand out. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company to anyone looking at garage floor coatings and storage solutions. Tanner is excellent to deal with.

Thanks Ben, It was a pleasure working with you and I appreciate your business and the great review!

Michelle a.
Michelle a.

Garage renovation

We are very happy with our new beautiful, functional garage. Tanner was the only estimator who understood what we needed, and submitted a design that solved all our problems.

The work was delayed due to a supplier. The estimated price never changed.

Ryan and Tanner really looked after us and explained everything daily and took extra time to make sure things were done right. Tanner is a great communicator which is rare in his field. Bravo guys!

Michelle,
Thats is probably the best review I have ever received!! Thank you so much!! It was such a pleasure working with you and I hope that you will let me know if you ever need anything in the garage.

I hope you and your family have a great Christmas

Kevin in Calgary
Kevin in Calgary

Garage Floor, Sidewall and Stairs

First of I must say Specialty Garage are not the cheapest but their process is the best. They first started off by bead blasting my floor which removed all of the loose concrete and actually exposed a crack that would not have been exposed by just diamond grinding. Tanner was the only contractor that suggested that the major cracks be what he called "stitched". This is a process where a line is cut across the crack and a corrugated galvanized piece of metal is then placed in the cut and exposed in place. This process should stop the crack from separating. Then a slurry is spread over the whole floor to fill in cracks. Once the slurry was cured the floor was diamond ground, the base was applied and the flakes were spread over the entire floor. This was let dry over night then the loose flakes were removed and the final coat was applied.

My floor was in very bad shape when Specialty Garage started and looked amazing when the were finished. This is due to the attention to detail.

Special thanks to James, Clark and Ryan who did a super job.

Hey Kevin,

Thank you so much for a great review! We had an awesome time working with you!! Hope you enjoy the new floor.

J D.
J D.

garage floor, stairs and concrete foundation, a couple of bike racks hung from the roof of the garage.

The guys at Specialized did an excellent job on preparing, applying and finishing of the apoxy garage floor. The crew were very personable and spent time answering questions and explaining the process. They also installed a roof storage unit as well as 2 bike racks suspended from the ceiling. All in all a very good experience and I'd definitely use them again.
Great job!

Thanks Judy, It was such a pleasure working with you and I hope your'e loving the garage!
Really appreciate the great review.

rick n.
rick n.

Garage floor resurfacing

Reasonable quote provided, well thought out and planned work schedule, all round excellent quality job performed.

Thanks Rick! Appreciate your business and thank you for the good review.

d.staples
d.staples
1 review Cochrane, AB

Garage floor

They were recommended to me by my contractor who was finishing my garage to do the floor with the new Epoxy finish . I am very pleased with it. Makes all the difference in the world to my floor and the care of it . I had a few unfinished things that were to be done and there was no problem getting them back ...the service was great!!

Thanks for the great review Denise. It was a pleasure working with you!

darmark
darmark

Garage Floor repair and Epoxy/polyaspartic coatings.

Everything went as planned. We very much liked the extra attention to details and the thorough prep of the concrete. The crew worked hard and still took time for our questions. James even lent me a router bit for some shelving work I was doing on the side.The quote and final bill were a match, with no surprises....

Thanks Mark! It was a pleasure working with you. Please let em know if you need anything down the road.

charlenezhang25
charlenezhang25

Install pannels of garage

The services is great, the owner of the company is very responsible for what they did for customers , the products are good qualities and prices are very responsible, good job, I will recommend to all my friends.

Thanks for a great review. You were awesome to work with and please let me know if you need help in the garage in the future.

ER
ER

Design,supply and install garage cabinets, work benches.

Tanner and his group were very easy to work with and our collaboration on layout and design paid dividends.
End product is great looking ,very functional and exactly what we were after.

Thanks for a great review Ed! Was a pleasure to work with you!!

briandoucette
briandoucette

Garage floor resurfacing

Old concrete floor was restored and epoxy sealer was applied. They where very professional and great to work with.

Thank you! We had a great time on your project and hope you love the new look and feel in the garage.
Tanner

More about Specialized Garage Inc.

At Specialized Garage, we can help you maximize your garage and enhance the value of you home quickly and economically. We turn unfinished garages into the ultimate garage by providing;

* Custom and contemporary designs perfectly suited to each client

*The latest in garage storage solutions

*Durable, attractive and easy-to-clean floors finishing