David Audio & Video Installations

Reviews for David Audio & Video Installations

Wyn Korpikoski in Wiarton
Wyn Korpikoski in Wiarton
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Set up home audio video system

I used DAVID and couldn’t believe what great service I got, so quickly. He spent time teaching me how the system worked alleviating so much frustration. I wish that I found DAVID sooner.

Gregory Nye in Toronto
Gregory Nye in Toronto

Setting up Home Theatre with laptop interface.

I had a mish mash of audio visual equipment including a brand new 3D LED TV and a laptop capable of interfacing with my TV. David was able to not only get my system to perform excellently he handled all the small details, recommending effective alterations, picking up necessary connectors, etc., and taking time to show me how to get the most out of my system. His workmanship in running the wires and making the installation visually appealing was also very impressive.

More about David Audio & Video Installations

Home Theater, Home Theatre

I have a registered and insured business dedicated to offering reasonably priced and professional audio/video installations catered to your needs and budget. I specialize in small (no job is too small) to mid size jobs....from mounting a TV, for example, to installing a complete home theater system. I will gladly install your existing equipment, if that is all you need, or select and purchase everything for you and then install it. If all you want is new equipment without installation assistance, I can help you select it from my suppliers and just deliver it to your door. I offer good quality home theatre, TV and stereo equipment, as well as cables. I am a conscientious, certified and experienced electronic systems installer. I am reliable, prompt and thorough and I treat your home with care. My installation fee is reasonable. I have suppliers who offer excellent prices on equipment and cables....whatever is needed for your installation. For a free consultation, please call me at 647-770-5292. I service Toronto and the GTA. My hours are flexible and my website is www.davidavi.ca

Home Theater
Any needed audio/video equipment such as TV's, receivers, speakers, blue ray players, CD players, etc.
Complete home theatre systems installations and setting up of your equipment for best picture and sound. Simple hook ups of basic components. Equipment and cabling upgrading. Personalized wide ranging service from installing equipment you already own to a more comprehensive service....if you don't have any equipment and want someone to take care of everything for you, I can personally select, purchase, transport and set up your equipment in your home (or just deliver equipment to your door if that's all you need). Making your equipment as easy to operate as possible by providing a tutorial and the option of having a single user friendly universal remote programmed. Integrating your system inconspicuously into your room or making it stand out....having wires looking tidy. Smaller sized pre-wires.
A wide selection of quality, brand named equipment
2010
An invoice for the equipment purchased is always provided for manufacturer warranty purposes.
Cash or cheque. It is possible to use a credit card for payment of audio/video equipment purchased.
My business is registered and insured.
Certification in low voltage electronics residential and commercial installations
NO JOB IS TOO SMALL!
PROJECT RATE
Hourly Rate Package prices available based on specific job project requests
Manufacturer warranties on audio/video equipment are always honoured