The Home Improvement Group - THIG

Formerly Mr Rescue
Handyman Services
200 Matheson Blvd W suite 203C Mississauga ON L5R 3L7
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Campbellville  >  The Home Improvement Group - THIG  >  Simple electrical fix with great service
Simon in Toronto
Simon in Toronto

Simple electrical fix with great service

First of all let me say I called 3 companies to get some simple electrical work done and only one actually answered the phone. The other two didn't even call me back. But Melanie and THIG were lovely to deal with and had an electrician booked to come over within a few business days.

Bruno the electrician was smart, thorough and friendly. He found the simplest, fastest fix for the problem and took care of it right away. A handyman from another company had suggested it was a much bigger problem but Bruno did some investigation and found the best way to deal with it. He had the lights on in no time.

Thanks to everyone involved.

Hi Simon,

Thank you for the kind words, I really appreciate it. Bruno is really good at what he does and I will definitely relay your review to him. I'm just happy that we were able to fix your electrical and get your lights back up and running. We look forward to working with you on your next project.

All the best,