The Eco Floor Store

Wilson in Surrey
Wilson in Surrey
4 reviews Surrey, BC

Great store

We loved our experience with Eco Floor Store. We've renovated our own townhouse with amazing laminate from Jared. He knows his stuff and is always eager to help with our projects. We've used his flooring for many projects since and it's always a pleasure working with Eco Floor Store.

V3s6r6
V3s6r6
5 reviews Surrey, BC

New flooring

This company was recommended to me by a friend.The owner came over with samples,measured and emailed me a quote.The installers were very good and honest.I left them in my house without a worry.They were clean and when i got home from work my house was spotless.Great Job!

More about The Eco Floor Store

We are a leading supplier of eco-friendly floor & surface solutions for sustainable, healthy & award-winning interiors. Specializing in residential and commercial new construction and renovations.
Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Surrey?