Wire Chief Electric Ltd

Lianna from Evolve Designs
Lianna from Evolve Designs
1 review W VANCOUVER, BC

Renovation - Install light, cooktop & oven

I am an interior designer and was having issues with a contractor - One call to Octavio and he came to my rescue - completing a few small jobs for me. I will use him again on future projects and highly recommend him to anyone needing electrical services.

Thank you for taking the time to review WireChief Electric. I look forward to hearing from my customers. I had a good time working with you. Thanks for chooing us. www.WireChiefElectric.com. 604-800-1665. E-mail: info@wirechiefelectric.com

More about Wire Chief Electric Ltd

WireChief Electric. . . Honest, Reliable, Qualified Vancouver Electrician providing a full range of electrical services, determined to meet the needs of our clients with professionalism & efficiency. Electricians serving Vancouver, North & West Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster, Richmond, Delta, Coquitlam, Port Moody, White Rock & more. Vancouver Electrical Contractor. ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Vancouver?