Squeak Knights By Silent Floor Solutions

Lise in Etobicoke
Lise in Etobicoke
1 review ETOBICOKE, ON

Squeaking Floors

For many years I tolerated the squeaking of my hardwood floors because I just couldn't face the fact that total demolition was my only solution as that was what I had been told by a hardwood floor contractor. Thank goodness for the internet and Silent Floor Solutions. I was directed to their website through an internet search and within a short period of time, my squeaking floors were a part of history!!! Thanks Lev and Leon for the fabulous work that was done in a most professional manner. It is perhaps the best repair investment I have ever made in my home. I would highly recommend you to anyone that is living wit this annoying issue. Thanks again for delivering the service that you promised. :)

Jan MacDermaid in Richmond hill
Jan MacDermaid in Richmond hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Squeaky Floors - de-squeaked!

We are thrilled with our floors now!
We had so many loud squeaks over VERY large areas of our hardwood floors, that my husband actually wanted to move, rather than renovate our entire floors, which would have been extremely expensive. We had no idea that we could get squeaks fixed or that there was even technology out there to do so (and that it would actually work), and at a fraction of the cost of replacing the floors. We're so glad we saw the booth at the Home Show!
I actually get a better night's sleep now, as I'm no longer awakened by my husband getting up in the night and stepping onto many of those squeaky spots throughout our main level; they're all GONE!

Leon and the team are great; personable and professional. We were happy that Leon contacted us quickly and then promptly booked a follow-up appointment to touch-up some areas – great service!

I recommend Silent Floor Solutions to everyone I know (I'm putting SFS's website all over my social media networks!) and love the fact that it's a Canadian company.

We wish you all the best in your business with this fabulous solution you've developed. Thank you!

Jan, wow that is all so great to hear! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such great feedback. We are very pleased that we could resolve all your squeaks and managed to save you the trouble of moving. We hope that from now on you sleep soundly in peace and quiet. Thank you for sharing information about us with others. Speaking of social networks, don't forget to check us out on Facebook and Twitter. Cheers!

s in North York
s in North York
8 reviews North York, ON

fixed squeaky floors

I had brand new hardwood floors installed 2 years ago by a company that did such a horrible job. My floors started to squeak within a year and because my contractor walked out on me, I couldn't do anything about it. I was feeling miserable for the longest time!!!! Just recently, I went to The Home Show and this is where I met the owner Lev. He came to my house, checked the floors and within a week Leon came out and took care of the problem. I am so happy with the results!!!:) I highly recommend this company.

Thank you for taking the time and leaving such a great recommendation, we are so pleased that we could make you happy again!

Ilia Patrik in North york
Ilia Patrik in North york
2 reviews North York, ON

Floor silenced.

I was, as far as I understand, among the 1st batch of the Silent Floor Solutions' customers. I can vouch that not only their technology fixed squeaks immediately after the treatment, it is durable enough to hold for last 2+ years and counting. And I'm talking about one of most heavily traveled areas in our place (corridor leading to the sole washroom on the main floor), so it is a real stress test. All in all, I'm very satisfied with their product and service and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone who has squeaky floors.

Ilia, that is music to our ears! We are happy that our work brought you real results and satisfies you years after. We appreciate your trust in us during our early days and thanks to that we have been able to come a long way. We are always here to help.

Ashkan Rashvand in Richmond hill
Ashkan Rashvand in Richmond hill
1 review RICHMOND HILL, ON

Silencing Our Hardwood

Silent Floor Solutions did a great job silencing our hardwood. During the inspection, they worked hard to minimize the size of the project, and save us from paying too much. After a couple of visits, the squeaks were gone and they left no trace of their work. Very clean and professional.
I highly recommend you consider Silent Floor Solutions. Thanks for the great work guys!

Ashkan, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a good review! It's great to hear that we satisfied your expectations and your floors don't bother you anymore. If you ever need our help again, you know who to call. Cheers!

Frances in Etobicoke
Frances in Etobicoke
1 review ETOBICOKE, ON

Squeaky Hallway Floors

My house is over 60 years old and certain areas of my floor squeak when walked upon; especially the hallway. For a reasonable cost, Silent Floor Solutions did an amazing job. They dramatically reduced the squeaking noise. My family and friends were really impressed with the outcome. I highly recommend this company to anyone with squeaky floors. They are very professional, and provide high quality work.

Frances, thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. We are glad that we could make your home a little more comfortable.
We really appreciate you talking about us with your family and friends. That is the greatest gift you can give us.

Thank you for working with us.

Sam in Oakville
Sam in Oakville
1 review OAKVILLE, ON

Squeeky floor

Our basement floor was squeeky after a recentinstall. Leo came in and did a 3 hour assessment. after his thorough analasys he discouvered that firstly, the material purchased contained a bad batch, and the floor aslo being poorly installed in some areas which allowed me to get back my money back from the supplier and the installer. Thank you Leo for your knowledge & proffesionalism.

Sam, we are delighted to hear that our inspection and report have yielded such tangible results. We hope that you will be able to bring your floors to a proper condition soon.
Let us know if you need our help.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a great review!

Eli
Eli
2 reviews THORNHILL, ON

Fixing squeaky floors

We had a few places in the house where our floors were really noisy and Silent Floor people were able to fix it quickly, professionally and within reasonable budget. We did not know there is a fast and clean way to fix squeaky floors so it was a pleasant surprise. Would recommend Silent Floor to anyone who has similar problem.

Julia, thank you for leaving us a great review.
We are glad you enjoy your silent floors!

Lev Ioussoufovitch in Richmond hill
Lev Ioussoufovitch in Richmond hill
1 review RICHMOND HILL, ON

Floor repair in the bedrooms and living room

I had noisy squeaking floors in a number of rooms of my pretty old (almost 40 years) town home. Lev suggested quick and clean procedure to fix it. As I was one of his first clients, I got promotion. The floors had been repaired almost 2 years ago, and they are still silent! Additional advantage – there are no visible marks of the work done.

Lev,thank you for leaving us a great review.
We are happy to hear that your floors are quiet for over 2 years.

Thank you for opening your home to us in the first days of our company. We have come a long way since those days, much to your credit.

We hope you enjoy the silence for many more years to come.

mcflann of Stratford
mcflann of Stratford
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Correct creaking floor

I had a loud creaking noise that occurred whenever anyone walked near a partition wall between two bedrooms, on either side of it. Silent Floor Solutions (SFS) investigated, and we set a date for the work to be done (injection of material under the floorboards).

But then SFS encountered a similar problem elsewhere, and realized that their usual technology was not going to be effective in solving the problem. They came to the conclusion that there could be a structural problem inside the wall, not simply a gap between sub-floor and joists (the usual culprit).

Rather than abandon the project, or proceed with an ineffective treatment, SFS brought a renovation contractor to my house, who expertly removed the baseboard and opened up the base of the wall. He discovered that the builders had screwed the metal studs to the bottom metal plate only on one side. It meant that any slight deflection of the floor caused movement between the bottom plate and the studs. He added three screws and some construction glue, secured the drywall better, and restored the baseboard. Creaking gone!

Even though this correction did not use the technique normally used by Silent Floor Solutions, I'm impressed with the resourcefulness and commitment they showed to get my problem solved. I would definitely recommend this company. They're experienced enough to realize that every case has its unique aspects, and honest enough to seek the right solution rather than the easy route.

David, thank you for leaving us such a great and detailed review. Our commitment to repairing your squeaky floor has helped us open an avenue for helping a number of others with a similar problem to yours.

I personally appreciate your warm and giving personality, you've really touched me with your charm.
My best wishes to you.

More about Squeak Knights By Silent Floor Solutions

We Silence your Squeaky Floors and Stairs without Replacement!

If your floor squeaks, we can silence it quickly and painlessly, often in just one day.
Our technology lastingly secures your floor, eliminating squeaks and strengthening its structure. Our process uses adhesives rather than metal fasteners, so the squeaks are guaranteed not to come back!

For details about how we can help stop your squeaky floor, we invite you to our website: http://www.SqueakKnights.com