Squeak Knights By Silent Floor Solutions

Formerly Silent Floor Solutions
Floor Laying & Refinishing
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Richmond Hill  >  Squeak Knights By Silent Floor Solutions

Reviews for Squeak Knights By Silent Floor Solutions

Kate  in Toronto
Kate in Toronto

100 year old home, 3 levels, squeaky floors

Lev was very thorough in his assessment and quote for these services. The three gentlemen who completed the work were incredibly skilled, detail-oriented, efficient, courteous, and reliable. We had some very squeaky floors and the team did wonders to silence the squeaks. We now have the occasional crackle of old wood but the squeaks are gone. I would totally recommend this company and their services to anyone looking to silence their squeaky floors. If you can’t afford to completely gut and reconstruct then this topical solution is perfect.

Kate, thank you for this review and the kind words. Our team works hard to make sure you get a satisfiying result.
We are very pleased to know that you're happy with the results!

Steve
Steve

Assessment

We have a squeaky floor in one of our bedrooms. Lev came over for an assessment. He was very thorough taking us through the causes of squeaky floors and how Squeak Knights can help with their custom solutions.

He spent a good deal of time inspecting the room and patiently answered all my questions.

Our home renovation project changed so the bedroom now falls outside of our scope, but should we need help with squeaky floors Squeak Knights will be our first call.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

No More Noise!

Squeaky Knights was recommended by our home inspector. Lev walked us through the process in detail and took his time to answer all our questions. He assessed all the areas in great detail that we wanted to fix. Amazing solution that you can't find anywhere else. My hardwood floors were fixed without removing a single panel. The improvement was drastic the first time I walked on it. I am actually calling him back to fix other areas of our house. Highly recommended!

Michael, we are so glad you had a great experience working with us! Please pass along a special thank you to your inspector.

We will be very happy to silence the rest of your house. :)

Cypherion
Cypherion

Squeaky Floor Fix

I had some loud and annoying squeaks coming from different floors of the house. Lev came over and patiently reviewed and assessed each area. He spent the time to go over in detail about the work they do. Once I decided to go ahead with it, the appointment was booked and Irene followed up with a reminder call the week of the appointment. After the job was done, there was an area that needed a touch-up. Lev was very responsive and had this taken care of within a couple days. I would recommend them.

We are very happy to be of service. Thank you so much for the supportive words. We hope you enjoy your newly silenced floors!

D & S Haynes in Burlington
D & S Haynes in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Squeaky Floors Project

We Had 2 bedrooms and a hall with very squeaky floors. I found this company on the internet and called them up and made an appointment to have an estimate done. The estimator and the crew that came to take care of our floors were very respectful, efficient and helpful. We were very impressed with the process they used. Upon completion my husband and I checked the floors and were pleasantly surprised at how quiet they were. We would highly recommend this company to anyone with squeaky floors.

Thank you for your kind words! We always aim to be a pleasure to work with. we hope your silent floor makes your home a little more comfortable.

Arthur from Toronto
Arthur from Toronto

Totally, totally, satisfied .

Ok, I'm a fairly fussy guy.
I like people to show up when they are supposed to, do a good job, and give me comfort that they will stand behind their work.
We had some really bad floor squeaks owing to severe vibration when we demolished our master bath. Really loud in 2 places.
So, I searched the web, and found these guys. What they did made sense, but you never know if you are buying a solution or snake oil.
I called them, and the owner, Leve, came to my home. He thoroughly convinced me that he was more than capable of solving this. We talked for quite awhile about joists, floors, etc. His background is robotic engineering, and he's quite smart.
So,,,, game on.

They booked an appointment for 10am today.
They showed up exactly on time.
The two gentlemen were extremely knowledgable, and very pleasant. They got right to work, and had an excellent array of tools to do the job properly.

Two hours later.
Squeaks gone.

So, hire these guys because:
They know how to fix your problem
They are extremely hard working and honest
The owner developed an excellent solution, and he deserves the business.

Arthur, it is because of clients like yourself, who notice and value the hard work we put into getting the job done right, that we keep up the high standard of professionalism at our company.

Thank you for such strong words of support. Enjoy your newly silenced floor!

Sandy & James in Binbrook
Sandy & James in Binbrook
1 review Hamilton, ON

Hardwood Floors

Our hardwood floors were very squeeky. Lev came out and spent several hours evaluating our floors. He was so knowledgable and his team was great. We now have slient floors.

Sandy and James, we are pleased that you've enjoyed working with us. we hope you'll now enjoy your newly silenced floors!
All the best, from the Squeak Knights team :)

Sergei,Toronto
Sergei,Toronto

Excellent work quality, follow ups

Lev provided an excellent consultant of what and how is done to reduce or eliminate squicking on my staircase and a landing zone. He was thorough and selective in determining the exact area where the repair is needed.
The workers were punctual, completed work on time, with absolutely no visible traces of the repair work. The end result is excellent, my staircase is now completely silent.

Thank you Lev and team!
I highly recommend this company to anyone looking to get rid of squicky sounds in their floor or staircases.

Sergei,
We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your newly silenced staircase!
It always makes a big difference to our team, when we know that we were a pleasure for our clients to deal with.

Best of luck from the Squeak Knights team.

milaura in Toronto
milaura in Toronto

Fixed squeaky floors

We had a wonderful experience with Silent Floor Solutions after buying a Groupon certificate for an assessment. Living in an old house in Toronto with 2 young children, we were desperate to fix our noisy stairs and this company did just that! When we noticed a squeak somewhere else after their work, they were very friendly and agreed to come assess it. Would definitely recommend this company to others!

Milaura,
Thank you for your words of support. It makes a real difference to our team, when we hear that our work has truly helped your lifestyle, not just to silence the floor, especially when kids are involved.
Thank you for taking the time!

The Squeak Knights team (formerly Silent Floor Solutions)

Lucin in Toronto
Lucin in Toronto

Silence floors in upstairs of older home

Silent Floor Solutions did our upstairs bedrooms in 2016, and they are still lovely and quiet!! The drill holes are only visible if you look closely at the floors. Very professional, and I would highly recommend their service.

Hi Lucin, thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that your floors are going strong. Keep in touch!

More about Squeak Knights By Silent Floor Solutions

We Silence your Squeaky Floors and Stairs without Replacement!

If your floor squeaks, we can silence it quickly and painlessly, often in just one day.
Our technology lastingly secures your floor, eliminating squeaks and strengthening its structure. Our process uses adhesives rather than metal fasteners, so the squeaks are guaranteed not to come back!

For details about how we can help stop your squeaky floor, we invite you to our website: http://www.SqueakKnights.com