HHC AirConditioning

marty paulin from Richmond Hill
marty paulin from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Install Natural Gas BBQ outlet

I hired this company to install a 1/2" natural gas connector for my BBQ. (I found it on Kijiji). HHC seems to be an owner operated small business.The job was performed unsatisfactorily (wrong size of connector installed). Despite repeated attempts to get a return visit to "make it right" (and I repeatedly begged and offered to pay any additional costs) - the owner plays " hard to get" and won't come/return to fix his mistake. Imagine if this had been a furnace that this company installed or repaired and it was January. I have been chasing this company for over a month and the owner hides behind his cellphone call display and won't answer emails. I am not some crank - all I want was the problem rectified - I now have a natural gas quick connect that I can't use - I effectively wasted my money.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Barrie?