Pogo's Plumbing

Jeanette in New westminster
Jeanette in New westminster
1 review NEW WESTMINSTER, BC

Plumbing & Gas services

Jason was a pleasure to have in my home. He knows what he is doing thats for sure! I had him in my home to hook up my washer and dryer and he also fixed my bathroom sink and garborator. He did a wonderful job and if I need a plumber or gas fitter again I will be callng POGOS!! :D

Sarah Macdonald in Surrey

778 863 5297
New Westminster
BC
V3M 4N1

Pogos did an amazing job on my house. I am very pleased. He is affordable and definiltey reliable. Great job Jason. I will be calling jason for other jobs in the future and he is already scheduled to do some gas fitting and plumbing work for my parents house next week.