Amp'd Electrical Services

HomeStars  >  Electricians in Toronto  >  Amp'd Electrical Services

Review for Amp'd Electrical Services

Paul in Etobicoke
6 reviews Etobicoke, ON

A friend of mine suggested that I give Tony Vaz a call when I was having concerns regarding some of the sockets in my basement. They weren't working - and based on the experiences of having already fixed some pretty messed up work in my house by the previous owner....I was a little worried.

I called Tony and we quickly set a date/time for his arrival. He showed up as promised - and was quickly able to determine that the problem wasn't as bad as I had feared - and he only fixed what needed to be fixed. I was concerned that we were going to have to break the drywall and run new wiring. Not at all...just swapping out a few badly connected sockets was all it took.

I applaud Tony for his honesty. Electrical work isn't my thing...so he could have easily taken me for a ride - and done all sorts of work that I didn't actually need. He didn't. He just fixed what needed to be fixed - and charged me a fair price.

I recommend Tony to anyone in need of a decent, honest and hard working electrician. His number is 416 616 9837